Old stuff

Bind looked at how well shadow handled the reporters but as notice she wasn't very warm to them. Bind looked at a reporter asking who he was and why was he there. "Well I'm here visiting the hall of justice and hopefully joining the team soon. After all I'm a relatively young heroes. Thus I could use some  guidance and if you  allies. After all I'm sure the public doesn't want young heroes going out there inexperienced causing damage." Bind gave the report a smile and looked at fire ant. "Hello there, I am bind. currently I am a student of zatara". 

Zatara looked at batman and shrug his shoulders. "Don't worry about him. He comes across as meek and shy but he is very professional. He has a natural charm that will help win the media over." Zatara was already impressed with his bind is making the team seem more positive to the public 

Shadow glances at Bind, she already told the reporter didn't she? She turns back to the reporter as more questions are asked and she keeps answering, some with short answers and some with longer answers "Do you ever plan to join the Justice League if you have the chance?" one in the back asks, which Shadow instantly recognizes as Clark "I'm still deciding that, of course I have more then one reason why I would want to join, but all my friends are in the team" she says, her mood seeming to improve slightly to know there's a friendly reporter in there, who isn't writing things down wrong.

Batman nods "Yes, but even so, Shadow has her reason for hating reporters, in the past they kept asking about her parents, she ended up punching one of them, though after explaining it most of them understood" he says and adds "And I said he could tag along, not answer questions, if we start getting all nice and helpful to them who knows what they'll do, probably follow everyone around to see if they can discover some dark secret everyone would want to know"

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

@Sopranos

Bind was slightly getting overwhelmed by all the reporter but Zatara taught him to take deep breath because lack of focus mess with his magic.  He whispers to Shadow “Excuse Miss. Shadow, how much longer do we have to deal with these reports?”  Bind wasn’t not expecting such a harsh situation when batman said to join shadow on dealing with the press. Bind want to excuse them from the rest of question but he knew it wasn’t his place. So he patiently walked off to the side so that shadow can finish up.

Zatara nodded his head “I don’t argue with that, but at the same time we don’t want the team to have a rocky relationship with the press. After all that could cause more problems for them in the future, if they can’t establish a healthy relationship.” Zatara was also curious about this other person that showed up. “Batman who exactly is this other person in the hall? I don’t think I have had the pleasure of meeting them yet?" @Evergreen98 @Sopranos @Flame Demon

After some more questions Shadow has to hold back a yawn "Okay were that all the questions?" she asks and adds "It's a bit overwhelming" she says rubbing the back of her head and she scans the reporters and she looks at Bind "Okay of we go, not sure what to do with you right now" she says and sees an old reporter in the backs till writing, so she snaps her fingers to teleport the notes to herself and she reads them "I never said this, this or this" she says narrowing her eyes at the male who quickly takes a few steps back "I'd like to see your card" she says walking over, when the man doesn't hand it to her she lifts him up and holds him upside down, she really hoped she wouldn't have to do this.

Batman looks at Zatara "And this is the part where you go and get her out of that situation, seems there's an uninvited guest at the Hall of Justice, luckily Shadow knows what she can do and can't" he says and adds "This is the first time it happened though, I just hope Clark doesn't do anything stupid. As for the other one, that's Fire Ant, he's new to the hero business, like Bind"

Wally sighs "It was weird. So Robin, you and Shadow have been doing that for 4 years now, how are you still alive?" he asks and Connor sweatdrops "And don't say because Batman is your mentor, that's not a valid reason at all" he says looking at the Boy Wonder.

@Evergreen98

@Sopranos

@loyalwolf

Last edited by a moderator:
Robin chuckled, " but it's true though. Batman has trained us to the bone so we dont end up dieing and it also took alot of patience to leadn how to do all the technical stuff as well" he said to Superboy and Wally as he leaned back on his chair, " and honestly is was really fin being his sidekick and fighting crime. Sure it has been scary at times, but mostly it has been fun"

---

@Flame Demon

@Sopranos

@loyalwolf

She shoved her hands in her pockets, ignoring the man shouting at her. She was already done packing, all she needed to do now was leave. Wanting to get back go the team who she hasn't seen for awhile. The girl looked over her shoulder, and rolled her eyes picking up the duffle bag. The man tried to grab the bag, but she stopped him, bowling him back with a forceful gust of air. She didn't particularly want to hurt him, but he needed to leave her alone. 

It took awhile to get to the nearest zeta tube, a city away. So, she took a bus so she could nap until it stopped. Ally napped for the four hours it took to get to Gotham. And another 30 minutes to get to the zeta tube. But soon, the automated female voice announced her arrival. 

Zatara looked at batman, a little amused. “Batman, I hope you haven’t made me a pawn in this little game of yours. I will go and see I can do to help. Mainly because I feel bad for them but I’m sure Clark won’t be too hard on her. after all he knows what it like to be a hero and the reassure that comes with it. especially for one that is so young.” Zatara nod his head to batman and says his goodbyes. He then uses the zeta tube and make it a few room from the press conference. He walks out and immediately take control of the situation. “sorry for the interruption but these heroes need to be on their way. I will take and handle any other question from here on out.” He motion for shadow and the rest of the trio to be on their way.  @Flame Demon @Sopranos

Shadow looks at Zatara, slightly glad he arrived and she says "This guy isn't a reporter, Batman told me this happens more often, but they flee as soon as they see him walk over", she walks to Bind and asks "Ready to visit the cave?", she really hoped she wouldn't regret using a teleportation spell later, guess she'd just hang around Robin.

Wally sighs "Right, but who's smarter, you or Shadow?" he asks and he turns to the entrance hall "Welcome back Ally, see you didn't die yet!" he calls with a chuckles. Connor sighs "Still why did you two become heroes in the first place?" he asks looking at Robin.

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

@FireMaiden

@Sopranos

Bind looked at his teacher as he dealt with the reports. He figured this would be the best time as any to get to know the place. “Yes of course.  I very excite about this tour.” Bind walks alongside shadow but also keeps a healthy distance. “So how long have you been in the superhero business. Honestly, I don’t know much about other heroes so I wouldn’t know much about. but you seem rather important based on how those reported reacted to you.” He remembers batman saying she had magic power as well. He wondered what kind of magic she uses and how strong she it?

@loyalwolf Bind doesn't know she has magic since he, as Bruce, only told the team, before Bind was introduced, the only way he'd be able to guess is by what she did to the reporter, but only Batman, Robin, Artemis, Wally, Superboy, M'gann and Kaldur know she has magic

Name: Fire Ant - Elliot Beckerman

With: The Team

Place: Mt. Justice

- Recognized: Fire Ant. B-11

The zeta tube flashes as the voice is raised, Fire Ant walks into the cave entrance, it's his first time. Everybody is already here and he seem to be the last one. Elliot tries to walk silently and avoid attention from everybody. He has always been a silent kid. Without any attention or conversation, he takes a look at every single members of the Team in the meeting room right now, try to analyze and saves their data soon as he can first. He scans the room from left to right:

First, Wally West a.k.a Kid Flash, the only speedster of the team right now with top speed might reach the number 2 miles per second. Weakness: he talks a lots.

Second, Conor Kent a.k.a Superboy, possesses the power of a kryptonian... well almost. He's a lot stronger than a normal human and a capable fighter with his fist. Weakness: Anger

Robin, who possesses no superpower but he's a protege to Batman, masterful at martial art, strategy and leadership ability. Weakness: will need further investigate.

But when he is about to analyze the next member, someone stops him, it's Batman, his recruiter. Batman is walking in front of Fire Ant, blocking his eyesight. Fire Ant predicts that Batman would probably figure out what he's doing, so Fire Ant doesn't lie. 

"It's necessary to know my teammates, mister. I will need to understand the members of the team so I can cooperate with them on missions" - Fire Ant speaks with honesty. 

@Evergreen98

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

Didnt zatara tell the tell that bind would be a great addition because of his magic and batman or someone replied something about shadow? 

Only to Zatara though, besides Shadow rarely uses her magic, so she can be considered a human 

Shadow smiles slightly "Of we go" she says teleporting herself and Bind to the 'front door' of the mountain and it opens so she enters "Recognized: Shadow Raven B-00“ the computer announces "Seems Batman included you already, just walk in, there aren't any traps" she says looking at Bind "I should go and find the others, you coming"

Batman looks at Fire Ant "First, you ask their permission before scanning them. Second, you'll learn a lot more by talking to them, the scan only shows what's known in the database" he says and adds "It's also easier to gain their trust by talking to them". Wally looks at Batman and then at Fire Ant "And bye privacy" he jokes, but Connor says "It's not a joking matter Wally". Wally hears the announcement and asks "Hey Rob, shouldn't you go and see how Shadow is doing? She seemed pretty down when she left the Batcave", he pets Winter who's laying in front of the couch sleeping "This is one lazy wolf" he says with a chuckle.

"Recognized: Avatar, B-09." Ally yawned and streched, walking away from the zeta tube. She looked at everyone in the room for a good few minutes before speaking. "Hey guys, long time. Well, kinda long." She said, sounding a bit tired. Her face matched her voice, and it's not a surprise. She hadn't slept in two days, and the nap on the buss didn't help much. 

@Flame Demon @Evergreen98 @Sopranos @loyalwolf

" we are both smart KP we were basically trained by Batman so, we can practically to the same thing and cover each other's weakness and recklessness" he answered to his red haired friend, before looking at Conner, " we have our personal reasons why... but lets just say that we dont anyone go through what we did" he said to him before get up and waving at Ally before running off after Shadow.

Lily goggled a little at the wolf, " Maybe, she is just tired. She was running around Shadow hyper actively" she said to him. She looked at Ally, " are you ok? You look tired" she said a bt worried about the girl. She wondered why she just disappeared. She glanced at the new members that just arrived, ' this team is sure getting bigger..' she thought to herself.

----

@Flame Demon

@Sopranos

@loyalwolf

@FireMaiden

Ally smiled a little at Lilly, "I atm kinda tired. Haven't really spelt much, but I'm ok," She said, also looking around. "Well...I've certainly missed meeting the new guys," She muttered with a wry chuckle, before turning on her heel and heading to the kitchen for a snack. After her snack, she'd go take a nap. 

@Evergreen98

Shadow stretches and she says "Well you could always stay out there, but it's way more fun in here" she walks of to find the rest and nearly bumps into Robin which makes her smiles a little "I'm fine Robin, just... didn't want to remember a few things" she says and adds "And I hope the others will leave me alone about it too, I'll tell everyone, when I think I can"

Wally sweatdrops "Then why don't you get some sleep first? We can't have you collapse because you didn't sleep" he says and Connor hits Wally on his head, again "Just let her, if she wants to eat first then she can eat first". Winter looks at the two raising her head, but decides it's not worth the trouble to get up at the moment and lays her head back down again "Hey Ally, check out Shadow's pet wolf, she found it on the last mission" Wally says mentioning to the tired wolf on the ground.

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

@FireMaiden

@Sopranos

Abel followed right behind shadow as she walked into the cave, he was feeling a bit nervous. " Recognized: Bind, B-10." it was creepy for the computer to say his name. Either way he didn't pay it much thought. He ran to catch up with shadow and robin since she was the one he was following. "Hello Robin, it's very nice to see you and actually get a chance to talk to you." he stood right next to shadow and looked at the cave with wonder. I wonder what the rest of the team is like. So far shadow seemed pretty nice.

Ally was back out there with a bag of chips, and a drink. She kinda chuckled when Connor his Wally's head, "Be careful, he might break," she joked. Anyway, she looked at the wolf, and smiled again, "Sweet. Wolves are by far my favorite animal." 

@Flame Demon 

Users who are viewing this thread