Old stuff

"Maybe your computer has some answers" Shadow says and she adds "Since it's us I figured we'd be stupid enough to take pictures or something during missions", she felt like she knew the kids upstairs, but she couldn't place it "We've never been allowed to hold sleepovers before, maybe that's why they're here" she says,

"Yes, you were all turned into younger versions of yourself" Alfred says and he adds "And since you might remember this when you turn back it's best if you behave and not act the way you do now, also she does look like 12 years old". This was going to be harder then he thought "So you should trust them miss Lily, you were all here for a sleepover when you were turned into kids" he explains. Wally sighs and drinks his tea as he sits down as well "Come on, if we are the people on the picture we'd be superheroes, Lily isn't superhero material if she's scared of us" he says only to get hit on the head by Connor who says "So, she's just freaked out that she doesn't know how she got here, at the manor of the most famous and richest man of Gotham, you might visit this place, but we've never even been here". Wally chuckles as the clone takes a cup of tea as well and he says "Come on, if we were older I'd so ship you two".

@Evergreen98

Robin looked at her and got down from the seat, " well, Ill go get my laptop" he said to her as he ran off to get it.

---

Lily looked at Conner as Artemis rolled her eyes and grabbed a cup of tea, " well sorry for getting her age wrong" she mumbled as she sipped it.

Kaldur looked at the picture, " everyone seemed like they were having fun"

Megan hovered over and looked at the picture, " seems like it" she said with a smile, happy to know she made friends. She sipped her tea again as she happily as she sat down and looked out the window. 

----

@Flame Demon

Shadow looks around and sighs, this was taking too long, it'd be a problem if one of them didn't drink the tea, she didn't feel like knocking someone out "Guess I'll go and explore" she mumbles and she starts to wander around the batcave, more Joker stuff was there too "That clown just never gives up does he?" she mumbles to herself while tapping a giant coin.

"Miss Lily your tea is getting cold" Alfred says putting some snacks on the table "Please don't argue, if master Bruce was here he'd have you all do chores, now where are miss Luna and master Richard? They should've been back by now". Wally shrugs "You never know with those two, they could be anywhere" he says and adds "And I have no idea why I just said that". Connor nods "Guess so, but why would we be younger now?" he asks, he didn't get it at all, not to mention that no one could remember them arriving there "Let's hope we get some answers soon" he says putting his tea down.

@Evergreen98

" Come on.. the tea is good. It will help" Megan said with a smile as Lily looked at her before looking at the ground. She really just wanted to go home. 

" come in twinkle toes. It's not like there is something in the tea.." Artemis sais as she finished her tea.

"...ok..." Liky said quietly as she quietly got down and took the last cup of tea. She sat back down in her spot and sipped it quietly.

" I am sure we will get some answers soon.." Kaldur said to Connor.

---

@Flame Demon

Alfred leaves the room and heads downstairs "Miss Luna, they all drank the tea, they should be out cold within 5 minutes" he says and Shadow says while trying to get on the giant T-rex replica "Kay, Robin's trying to figure out how we got turned into kids", she manages to get on the head and lays on her stomach "He couldn't have found something that's easier to climb on" she says and Alfred says "That's not for climbing miss Luna, but since you're already on it I don't see why I should tell you to come down", Shadow smiles and says "So... when's Bats coming back?" "He said he'd be back soon wouldn't he?" Alfred asks and he heads back upstairs, leaving the young superhero on the T-rex's head.

Connor nods "Besides, if something was in the tea we'd have noticed it by now" he says and Wally nods slightly "Hey where did the butler go?" the speedster asks and he sighs "Great, he promised up a tour too" he mumbles.

@Evergreen98

Robin soon came running back, "Shadow! You have to see this video I found!" He said asked he clombed the T-Rex with his laptop and plopped down next to her. He opened the laptop to show the video of Klarion singing and dancing.

---

"h-he walk o-of a-after I s-sipped my tea..." Lily said to the boys as she looked at her cup of tea. It did calm her down a bit.

" He must be off soing something for Mr.Wayne" Megan said to them as she finished her cup of tea and set it down on the tray.

"why dont we just go explore ourselves? Not like we will break of steal anything" Artrmis said with a shrug.

---

@Flame Demon

Shadow raises an eyebrow and asks "Is that a villain? And where did the radio come from?", she moves to a sitting position as she watches the video. Alfred sighs and Batman arrives through the zeta tube followed by a wolf "Alfred where are the others?" the Dark Knight asks seeing his two proteges on the T-rex "The team will work shortly, then these two can come down for here and carry them here" Alfred says.

@Evergreen98

"But there are some rooms that we aren't allowed to enter" Wally says and Connor shrugs "And you've been here before so you can say which ones we are allowed in and which ones not" he says and Wally sighs "Fine", at this point he didn't know that Dick was Robin, so he had no idea where the other two were, most likely their rooms though.

Robin laughed, " this is so hilarious. His dancing is terrible and his voice is even worse" he said laughing his head off at the video. He saw Batman and waved at him and the wolf.

Lily didnt like the idea, " I-I'll  stay h-here...." she said to them as she looked at her tea. She sipped it and stayed quiet.

Megan looked at her, "you sure?" She asked the girl and Lily nodded slowly.

---

@Flame Demon

"Alright then" Batman says and Shadow starts laughing "Nope, this guy can't be a bad guy" she says and jumps down landing in front of the wolf which looks at her before running around her happily. "Which should be right now" Alfred says looking at the clock, but Batman presses a button to release sleeping gas in the main room where the other kids are at the moment.

Wally blinks in surprise as the gas is released and he covers his mouth, Connor looks around "What's going on?" he asks as he starts coughing, he hadn't been expecting that to happen.

@Evergreen98

Robin laughed as he got down and looked at the wolf running around. " heh when dis we get to keep a wolf?" he asked the Dark Knight as he pressed the button to release fhe sleeping gas.

---

Lily's widened as she covered her mouth and nose quickly dropping her unfinished cup of tea on to the floor. She soon started to feel sleepy as she coughed a little as she tried to stay away but couldnt. Artemis covered her mouth, " we need to get out of the room!" She said but Megan was already knocked out due to having little resistance to sleeping gas.

---

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
"Since it seemed to have taken a liking to Shadow during your last mission, I brought it with me in the hope it would bring back some memories" Batman says, once he's sure everyone is asleep he lets the air ventilation clean the air and Alfred heads upstairs to get the kids as Shadow hugs the wolf "She's so fluffy!" she says and asks "Did I name her?" "I think it was Winter" Batman says and Shadow frowns while she's thinking "Well Opal or Ruby seems better fitting" she says and the wolf growls "Oh she's fine with the name Winter" Shadow says and she sits down and Winter lays down next to her.

Alfred brings everyone downstairs and puts them in an old cage so they won't try to escape if they start to panic before heading upstairs to clean any mess they may have made.

@Evergreen98

Artenis groaned a little as she woke up along with Kaldur. The two looked around and then looked at Lily before looking st each other, " how much do tou want to bet she isnt going to have a panick attack?" She said to Kaldur who just sighed not wanting to think about. He went over to Megan and shook her awake since she seemed like the type to be able to calm Lily down quickly.

Megan groaned as she woke up and the first thijg Kaldur said was, "You need to calm  the girl down when she wakes up"

Megan knew who he was talking about but didn't understand why u til she looked around, " oh dear..."

" I know right?" Robin said as he walked over and waved at them.

" This is officially kidnapping..." Artemis said to Robin.

---

@Flame Demon

"Not exactly, it's making sure none of you start running around when you might have a panic attack" Shadow says as she walls over "I just think Bats and agent A don't want you running of and telling the location of the batcave" she says, Winter follows her around playfully biting the cape before running around again "Winter calm down" Shadow says and she sighs as the wolf walls back, holding a giant bone.

Wally wakes up and instantly sits up "How did we end up in the batcave of all places?" he asks, Connor wakes up as well and he looks around "This isn't funny" he says and inspcts the cage "Why are we trapped in a cage?"
@Evergreen98

" this is still kidnapping" Artemis said crossing her arms.

Robin sighed, " be gratefull you guys arent tied up cause Batman will do that if he has to" he said to Artemis. Megan looked at Liky and went over to her.

She was about to wake her up but Kaldur stopped, " I think we should leave her be for now..." he said to her. Megan slowly nodded with a sighed.

---

@Flame Demon

Shadow plops down "So... who are you guys anyway? Batman doesn't just let anyone in the batcave" she says, at that moment Batman walks over "I will let you out if you promise not to run of and reveal where the cave is once you leave" he says and looks at Robin and Shadow "Which one of you tried hacking my computer again?" he asks, Shadow rubs the back of her head "Me, sorry Bats" she says and runs of quickly, if he knew she was hacking him then he must be on his account now, so she come back and drags Robin along.

Wally sweatdrops "Promise" he says and looks at the wolf "When did you guys start keeping a wolf as pet?" "I think it's Shadow's pet with the way it acts around her, but sure we won't tell where this is" Connor says, he didn't want to be in that cage.

@Evergreen98

Abel was moping about his home, studying some of the magic book that Zatara gave.  He was flipping through the book and was waiting for a call from his mentor. Zatara told him that he wants to discuss something with him. He was hoping that it was finally some practice in the field. He has been training for a while now and still hasn’t accompanied zatara on any big missions. Sure, they had their small missions here and there but Abel was ready to go into the field. Suddenly zatara appeared in the puff of smoke. Zatara stated he didn’t have much time. So, they had a quick discussion about Abel joining a team of young hero. He said that he feels Abel will learn a lot with them. After that zatara left. Abel smiled “this is great. I can’t wait to join this team. Hopefully they like me…I wonder when I get to meet them?”

Everyone has been turned into kids, so I might have Batman take them to the mountain later where they can meet him, or not since pretty much the entire League knows they are kids

Robin chuckled as he was dragged along by Shadow and waved at the kids before following her along. " where are going?" He asked amher as he followed her along.

" Promise," Artrmis, Kaldur and Megan said to him as Lily started to wake up. She held her head as she looked around for a moment processing where she was before realizing she was in a cage and in a creepy cave. She went wide eyes and looked to see who she wws talking to. While the other saw Batman, what Lily saw was a scary guy in a darknsuit and mask. She slowly backed up now scared out if her mind as she stared at thr male wide eyed.

----

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

Shadow smirks "He knows I tried hacking his account and we do have a funny video that's just begging to be put on internet" she says and she smiles seeing the group open "Knew it, the only way he could have known is if he's on it"

Batman sighs "Someone calm her down" he says and adds "I don't need her running around in fear and running into stuff", he walks of and says "I'll let you out once you calm her down", he wasn't surprised Lily was scared, but the others would remember this and would probably start treating her different, he walks to the computer and calls Zatara "Do you have a spell to reverse something? The team has been turned into a younger version of themselves", of course he couldn't bring the team to the mountain as the Zeta tube wouldn't recognize most of them.

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

Zatara received the message from batman and had a small smile on his face. “Batman my old friend, long time no talk. Anyway, yes, I do have spell for such a thing. Sadly, it’s going to require some extra magic energy to accomplish. Luckily, I have just the young man to help with this spell. Send me the coordination’s and we’ll be right over.”

Abel was having a nice nap when a puff of smoke woke him up. “Bind, I need you to get dressed and ready. Are services are needed by batman.” Abel look both excited and scared. “Batman! Are you kidding! No way!” he ran out of bed and start throwing on his outfit and looking for his staff. Once he had everything in order he looked to Zatara waiting to see how they would get there. “tropsnart su ot namtab noitacol.” Suddenly, they were in the batcave. Both Zatara and bind said hello to everyone. Abel figured he should introduce himself. “Hello everyone, my name is bind and I’m here to assist zatara with his work. I guess you can say I’m his sidekick and student.”

@Flame Demon @Evergreen98

"And I doubt they'll remember you when they grow up" Batman says walking over to his computer and he drags Shadow back with him "Start with her" he says and adds "Doing them apart would be better and won't require to much magic at once and I didn't say you could teleport here, I wanted to give you the codes to the zeta tube I have here" he says. Shadow hides behind Batman upon seeing Abel "Ah don't mind her, she's... wary of people at this age, come on Shadow" Batman says and he looks at Abel "Please leave her to Zatara, you should go and check on the others in that cage over there", Shadow would have to turn back to normal first and he trusted Zatara enough to reveal her secret ID, he hadn't seen Abel much, so the young magician was not going to find out anytime soon.

@loyalwolf

@Evergreen98

Last edited by a moderator:
Artemis looked at Lily before looking st Megan, who hover over to the girl and tried to calm her down. Lily didnt hear her as she stared at Batman. She jumped a little when Abel and Zatara appeared and she stared at them. Megan shook Lily, "Hey.. its ok. They are good people, there is nothing to be scared off..." Megan said to her softly.

Lily slowly looked at Megan and put her knees to her chest. She just nodded to her, as she looked at ground. Her shaking did stop but she was too scared to say anything. She really just wanted to go home.

Robin was at the computer and was uplaoding the video that Shadow wanted to upload into Batman's account. Once that done, he closed it and ran off to where Shadow and Batman was.

---

@Flame Demon

@loyalwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back