Old stuff

Lily smiled a little as everyone s talked. She leaned back and stretched a little, it felt like turning into kids just brought everyone closer. Artemis looked at her and chuckled, " your mood improved a bit"

" Yeah..." she said to her softly as she looked at the ceiling. " I feel slightly tired..."

" I know what you mean... todays was a very adventurous morning" Artrmis said.

"yep" Lily said wirh a softly hum.

----

Robin slowly nodded to Shadow, "alright.. we are always bere if you need anyone to talk to. So dont hesitate.. ok?" He said with a smile before looking at Abel, " nice to meet you to Abel. I am Robin" he said with a smile.

@Flame Demon

Last edited by a moderator:
Shadow nods and says "Alright, anyway we should show Bind out hand out at the mountain, assuming the others are there too of course", she smiles and looks at Bind "Robin and I are Batman's proteges and the first 'sidekicks'" she says and shrugs "But Batman isn't someone who jokes around, so we lack a bit of humor" she says and adds "Most of the times"

Winter yawns and her ears perk up "Seems she heard something" Wally says and Connor says "Well our mentors do like checking on us, which reminds me, where's Red Tornado?", Wally shrugs and says "Who knows what he does when we're relaxing, who wants to play a video game?" 

@Evergreen98 @loyalwolf @FireMaiden @Sopranos

HawkWoman was pacing around the briefing room a bit worried. " You worry too much. She will be fine..." Black Canary reassured her. HawkWoman sighed, " and you should be glad Wonder Woman deicided to help her with her strength control" and blinked when Hawk Woman looked panicked again. She facepalmed, she never thought she would see the day when one of the JL members looked like a panicked mess. Black Canary put her hands on her shoulder, "Calm down. Locket will be fine. You gave her all the warns and told her what to do and what not to do. She is a good child and will listen. So seriously calm downl"

" But what if she forgets?... And says something she doesnt mean? What if I wasnt a good mother" HW sighed to herself.

" You are a good mother. If I haven't known better, you had the most caring and happy look in your eyes" she said with a chuckle. " by the way... where is she?"

" Library" The winged lady answered. "She loves to read and learn about the outside world..." she answered with a smile.

" You know that Batman is going to s-"

"That she need to socialize with the team if she wants to learn more? I know... but I cant force.. she need to open up and get along with them on her own." HawkWoman said to Black Canary.

----

Robin chuckled at Shadow, " I dont think that's true... Batman is the only one that lack a sense of humor.."

Lily sweatdropped slightly and looked at the wolf before using her super hearing to search around for any noises. " hear anything?" Artemis asked the pink head.

" Just some movement in the library and some talking in the training room" Lily answered before looking at Wally, " I want to play video games" she said to him.

----

@Flame Demon

@FireMaiden

@loyalwolf

@Sopranos

Shadow nods "True, but considering what has happened in the past few years I wouldn't be surprised if one of us would end up like him" she says and sighs before heading of "I'll be in the library working on hacking something, so I'm going to grab my laptop first, can you show Bind the living room?" she asks, but runs of without waiting an answer, then realizes she can just teleport her laptop to the library once she got there, so she heads there, teleporting her laptop in her hand once she steps through the door.

Wally nods "You can pick a game" he says grabbing two game controllers. Connor sighs and says "Well we should be on the lookout, there's still that cat we have here", Winter looks at him before running of, then comes back pushing an empty cage, it seemed to have escaped when the team were turned into kids.

@Evergreen98

Robin blinked a little at what Shadow said and sighed a little, before looking at Bind, " come on the.. to the living room" he said as he started walking.

----

In the living room a girl with long lavender hair braided in twin tails, and pale blue eyes was sitting down at one of the sofas in the room and reading a book. On her left was a tall pile of book she was reading, and in her right was the chess case she always carries around with her all the time. She was gonna need to stop doing that according to her mother and Black Canary when she is going out on missions. When the door opened, she blinked, and looked to see Shadow, "um..." her mind went black for a minute remembering what her mother said, " I am Locket nice to meet you.." she said and realized that came out awkwardly, since she sounded very nervous. She quickly went back to her book to calm down.

----

Lily hummed as she looked at the different games to play. Her specialty was shooting, puzzle and strategy games, which she found out thanks to her who played videogames with her. She also like fighting, but that just seems like they dont get anywhere and there is only fighting. "hm... how about Call of Duty?" She suggested as she gave the game to Wally before taking the controller.

" Oh I need to see this.." Artemis said wirh a grin before looked at the emtpy cage, "and it escaped....wonderful" she said with a facepalm and sighed a little.

---

@Flame Demon

Shadow tilts her head at the new voice and she looks towards Locket "I don't remember Batman saying anything about someone new" she says as she moves the books, once she did that she plops down and opens her laptop, plugging her holographic computer in to transfer the files she got.

Wally chuckles and says "Youcre on", he puts the game in and sits down again. Winter sniffs the cage and runs of to the souvenir room "Come on Artemis, Winter might know where the cat is" Connor says before running of to follow the wolf.

@Evergreen98

Locket looks at her, " well... I just joined today... and um..." she was trying her best to grip the book tightly out of nervousness. " I remember him...saying he wanted to surprise you and robin..." she said to the whte haired girl. "Sorry about the books... " she said to her.

----

Lily giggled slightly, knowing full well this will be fun. " dont go easy on me" she said wirh a small smirk as the game started. She was going to enjoy every last second of this game.

Artemis sighed wanting to see Lily possibly beat the Wally at videogame, but knew the cat was more important. She ran off after Conner and Winter.

---

@Flame Demon

"Not that surprised" Shadow says as ahe starts working on the firat file, this wasn't that hard compared to hacking Batman's facebook account "And if you're not reading them please kep them in the shelves, it's a pain to oganize this place" she says, her eyes never leaving the screen "Which somehow has become a punishment if we fail a mission, or disobey orders" she adds.

Winter growls and pounces on the cat instantly upon entering the room "I knew it was a ba idea to keep the cat here" Connor says and he adds "We can be glad Klarion didn't come to get it yet, then there'd be hell to pay". Winter picks the now scared cat up and walks over to Connor and Artemis.

Wally smirks "Wouldn't dream of it" he says and adds "But before we decide to beat each other how about a few rounds in one team?"

@Evergreen98

@loyalwolf

@FireMaiden

@Sopranos

" oh... dont worry I know exactly where all the books were when I found them... so Ill can put them away correctly" Locket said Shadow ressuringly as she went back to reading her book. 

----

Artemis sighed, " I want to say let the wolf eat the cat... but that would saying lets kill Klarion" she said wirh a another sigh. "lets just put it back in it's cage and figure something out later..."

--

Lily smiled and nodded, " sure, that sounds like a plan" she saw to Wally. Megan giggled a little at the two as Robin came walking in with Bind. " oh hey Robin, Lily and Wally are playing Call of Duty together"

"oh.. this I gotta see". Robin said with a grin and sat down next to Megan to watch.

---

@Flame Demon

"And technically you're not part of the team yet, Bats didn't officially introduce you yet and you're not listen either" Shadow says and she finally hacks the first file so she moves on to the next one, no way she was going to read it with someone next to her.

Winter walks of still carrying the cat and she heads back to the living room where the cage is right now. Connor looks at Artemis "We can't keep it at the mountain, it's too dangerous" he says and adds "Wolf and Winter may not always be able to track it"

Wally chuckles "Hey Robin, aren't you going to introduce the new guy to us? Oh wait... Wasn't he the one that helped Zatara turn us back to normal again?" he asks.

@Evergreen98

While everyone was talking or whatever, Ally had fallen alseep on the couch. At first she was just sitting down to take her shoes off, but....well it ended up with her giving in and a laying there. Asleep.

" I know.. I am listed as a guest, and mom said it was ok for me to read, while we waited for everyone..." Locket said to the girl as she finiahed the book in her hand, and took another book of the pile, and start reading it. 

---

" what else can we do with the cat? Give it to Bind? Or Zatara?" Artemis asked with a sigh. " we already talked about this... None of us can take it home to keep an eye on it... so this is the best option we have right now" she said to Conner. "safest thing to do is to keep Dr.Faith's helmet somewhere safe.

----

" Yep, this is Bind. The guy that helped change us back" Robin said gesturing to the blonde male.

---

@Flame Demon

@FireMaiden

Shadow sweatdrops "Put the books away when you're finished" she says and sighs "And what do you mean everyone? The entire team is here now" she points out, she really wished Batman would stop trying to surprise her and Robin, it was getting old.

Wally nods, but focuses on the game "I see, well it was weird to be turned into kids again and Robin, you are so lucky to have someone like Shadow" he says, though that meant the plan worked.

"We can't, that cat will find it again" Connor says and he adds "And how do you propose to keep the helmet save? We might need it again sometimes", this was a disaster "And letting one of the wolves guard it is out of the question too, though Shadow's wolf doesn't seem interested in eating it"

Locket nodded as she looked at her, " I know... I was just telling ypu what I was doing before you and your team came back to the cave.." she said to the girl. "sorry if I confused you..."

----

Lily  was also focused on the game and shot down a sniper. She grinned slight having aton of fun with this. " there is one to your left" she said to Wally. Her and Raze warn each other about enemies on the game, since it's co-op and you are suppose to work together.

" Yep and I know. It's nice to have someone like Shadow along..." Robin said with a smile. Megan was watching in awe as she watch Lily play the game and stepping out of her normal personality they have seen so far. 

---

Artemis shrugged, " I dont know Conner...  The car is magical.. unless we possibly turn it i to a normal cat.. i dont thing we can keep it from finding the helmet..." 

@Flame Demon

Shadow sighs "Well then you only have to wait for Batman to show up" she says and her eyes glow for a few seconds and she groans in annoyance as she closes her laptop "Sorry, gotta go back to the others" she says and adds "Don't forget to put the books away", she runs back to the living room where she plops on the couch "Yo" she says, she had to remember not to use the teleportation spell again.

"Well maybe Bind can do that" Connor says and he adds "Or Shadow, but when do you think she'll tell us what happened to her?", he starts heading back to the living room with Artemis.

Winter pushes the cage with the cat closer to the couch before jumping on and laying with her head on Shadow's lap, who starts petting the wolf "Hey Robin, do you think Bats will be able to surprise us? I mean, we've seen almost anything, besides seeing Batman getting captured by the Joker, but that never happens, it's always one of us that gets captured for some reason" she says. Wally had already shot him "Trust me Lily, I already saw that one, two behind you" he says and shoots one of them down, he had to admit that she was good "Hey Rob, you and Shadow against me and Lily" he says and Shadow says "You'd lose, Robin and I played almost all the games on the batcomputer, Batman stopped scolding us for it".

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread