Old stuff

Evergreen98

♡Sweet Little Reaper of Death♡
" what do you think Batman wanted to talk to us about?" Robin asked Artemis as the girl blocked his attack.

" who know. Would be surprised if he was pissed about what happened in the last mission. Since somone didn understand the definition of stealth" she said as she glance at KF and Superboy. She heard KF say 'hey!'

" he can't be still mad about that..." Robin said as he blocked a punch. " you have improved" he said.

" you two stop messing around" Black Canary said as she watched them with Red Tornado.

" yes ma'am" Artemis and Robin said before getting serious in training and hit knock and pin each other to the ground.

Megan watched and looked at Aqualad, "why do you think Batman called us?" She asked.

At that moment the door opened and Batman walked with some people. Artemis and Robin, before looking at Batman. " he looks mad..." he whispered to Artemis who was staring at the new people. Robin's eyws widened when he saw one of them. He ran over and hugged the girl, everyone accept Batman blinked.

"Are these the new recruits?" Red Tornado asked.

Batman nodded and sighed, " yes but one is missing..."  he said referring to a certain shy pink haired girl. He was going to go find her after this. " anyways... introduce yourselves..."

---

@FireMaiden

@Jefferson

@Flame Demon

@Nicholas Waldorth

"Robin hey" Shadow says hugging back and she looks at the team "My name's Shadow Raven, pleasure meeting you, I'm Batman's other protege, well actually his first one" she ruffling Robin's hair she glances at the group and says "If you call me Raven however I'll break a few bones, only Robin and Batman can call me that".

Aqualad blinks surprised seeing Robin hug one of the new members "I'm Aqualad, the leader of the team, that's Superboy, but you can call him Connor" he says "We take missions from Batman and this is our HQ, where some of us live" he explains and points to everyone while saying their names "And those are Artemis, Kid Flash, Miss Martian and Robin"

@Evergreen98

@FireMaiden

@Jefferson

Last edited by a moderator:
Ally looked at the weird display of....affection? with a cocked eyebrow. Uh, friendliness? Which was the right word? Who knows, she wasn't good at figuring that stuff out. Instead of pondering on it, she cleared her throat. "I'm Ally, or Avatar, pick one to use, i dont care," she said, her voice clear and smooth. Then looked around the room they were in, then at the team. 

Mission idea!

They have to Investigate the mountains and end up getting trapped in a snow storm, split up from eacher(you can blame the winter outfits for that) and the rest is up to you

I like the kidnapping idea. Oh! Maybe one or two of the team members gets kidnapped 

Last edited by a moderator:
or three characters get kidnapped, imagine how those guys end up when Luna finds out they kidnapped Robin

Users who are viewing this thread