• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Oh my butler/maid ! [ooc]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Doughnut

🖤
297651161dfa58da5298aeb44789a57e.gif

Put the role you want to play together with WIP in the cs thread so I can keep track of what everyone's making.

How many masters/butlers are there? Can i reserve a master?
Well, the numbers are in the cs thread. However, you can still reserve a role by writing down: Master/Summon - WIP. Most of the time, people will drop out before even creating a cs [plus I might up the number if the interest keeps on going like this. ^^
i'll get my cs up today! how do we know which summon belongs to which master btw?
I'll be rolling a dice for that once all characters are finished.

There seems to be a lot of cs's already, should I just assume I won't be able to fit in here ;-; or is there a chance I can *hopeful sparkle in eyes*

There seems to be a lot of cs's already, should I just assume I won't be able to fit in here ;-; or is there a chance I can *hopeful sparkle in eyes*
GM is assuming some people will drop, and they also mentioned potentially raising the number of masters and maid/butlers, so there's a good chance? They also gave me the okay despite my inability to get my CS up until Saturday or so due to finals. 😂

Ah ok, judging by the cs' already out, should I make a summon? owo (also what is the gender of your character nano since your cs is still WIP, trying to decide what to make)

Ah ok, judging by the cs' already out, should I make a summon? owo (also what is the gender of your character nano since your cs is still WIP, trying to decide what to make)
Was originally going to go for a girl, but I decided to switch the gender of my character after I decided on my concept. :'D
Edit: And yep. Summon for balance.

I finally finished my cs! The coding looks a little wonky in some places so I put mine in plain text too so hopefully it's easier to read ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back