• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of The Elements (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If at any point the one on one interaction makes anyone feel left behind, let me know and I’ll slow down. Just keeping the thread alive til everyone catches up.

It is interesting to see how they will interact, especially what with champions of light and darkness in the same cave with one being weaker then the other.

R River Rose hey there, im essentially done. ill fill out the extras later since those are just for funsies for me haha. pls lmk if anything needs to be edited or changed or is lacking !!

Oh nice! Tolkien is a world building titan. It’s crazy how much effort he put into the world and it’s cultures and languages.
Exactly. There’s two different ways to say I love you in Quenya alone. There’s also Sindarin, then the Dragon’s language, tons of other stuff.

hey boss, what do we want to do about air? open it up or just pretend air died?

since fuzzy hasn't made their character and all. I know in another rp they ran until they quit, they said they'd be busy for a while.

R River Rose

Hey y'all, just wanted to ask if someone will be posting soon ^-^ I don't want to disturb an ongoing scene too much so I wanted to check

Sorry for the inactivity this whole time, i promise im not ghosting the rp and am still v much invested. Things have gotten a lot busier than i anticipated, so ill only be on and replying on weekends now :( i apologise for the delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back