• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of The Elements (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hehe lets do our best to keep this rp alive then ^w^ as long as we're all still dedicated, i think we'll be aight

Btw, i pinged the air dwarf and they said that they're still interested in the rp

How prevalent is magic in this universe? Is it mostly restricted to Champions or supernatural beings? Or something that almost anyone could tap into?

How prevalent is magic in this universe? Is it mostly restricted to Champions or supernatural beings? Or something that almost anyone could tap into?
Magic is restricted to the spirits, the champions, and, under dire circumstances concerning either listed, true believers can access magic

How magic is the natural world? Do the spirits have temples or shrines scattered about?
Light obviously has a temple, as does Earth. Darkness, Air, and Emotion most likely have small shrines scattered throughout the world. Water also has a temple, as does fire. Water, Earth, and Fire have both temples and shrines.

Light obviously has a temple, as does Earth. Darkness, Air, and Emotion most likely have small shrines scattered throughout the world. Water also has a temple, as does fire. Water, Earth, and Fire have both temples and shrines.
Is there much rivalry between followers and are some races more inclined to worship certain spirits? I.e Sirens and water. I’m wondering if Rasmus’ home of Earth worshippers would naturally be at odds against say, Kadelin’s light followers.

Is there much rivalry between followers and are some races more inclined to worship certain spirits? I.e Sirens and water. I’m wondering if Rasmus’ home of Earth worshippers would naturally be at odds against say, Kadelin’s light followers.
Well, as seen with Avani, sirens don’t have to like the sea, so there really is no inclination towards a certain element. Water versus fire is very much a thing, and Earth would most likely be more against Air than Light. Light is against Darkness most definitely. I don’t think Emotion really has any enemies....

Well, as seen with Avani, sirens don’t have to like the sea, so there really is no inclination towards a certain element. Water versus fire is very much a thing, and Earth would most likely be more against Air than Light. Light is against Darkness most definitely. I don’t think Emotion really has any enemies....
Right, I’m sure the elements themselves rival one another, I just wasn’t sure how they’d perceive others from the neutral perspective. I feel as though Light followers would certainly seem “holier than thou” when comparing themselves to those who may follow Earth, Water, etc while they would see Light as being zealous or narrow minded.

Right, I’m sure the elements themselves rival one another, I just wasn’t sure how they’d perceive others from the neutral perspective. I feel as though Light followers would certainly seem “holier than thou” when comparing themselves to those who may follow Earth, Water, etc while they would see Light as being zealous or narrow minded.
Oh, good insight. Yeah, Light really does give off that vibe.

Could we get a bestiary or develop one of all the creatures of this verse and where they’d be?

Could we get a bestiary or develop one of all the creatures of this verse and where they’d be?
I will get that up at some point, but you have to remember I have a real life with real world responsibilities. It may not be immediately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back