• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Of Plots and Ideas {Open}

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings to you fellow roleplayer !
I have both orginal plots that could get intricate and fandom ideas!
I thank your curiosity but before I unleash all of the plot goodness, let me tell you a few things about myself along with some rules:

• I am 23, and would prefer to RP with people that are 18+
  • English isn't my first language, but I do my best.
  • Feel free to correct me anytime, I WANT TO IMPROVE
  • I can write from 3 sentences to 3 paragraphs and beyond, I'll adapt to you
  • I don't mind if you take forever to answer, I sometimes do too, you don't have to tell me if you want to stop, ghost me if you want, I won't mind. If you prefer to be warned or you would like to have a certain amount of responses per week/month, please do tell me.
  • If romance is involved in the main character's plot, I only do queer pairings. And I really like poly ships.
  • I LOVE DOUBLING
  • I dont rp as canon characters
  • I'm really just here to RP, I'm not comfortable saying too much about my personal life, I'm kind of here to have a break from it. I am absolutely down to chat about the RP or certain interests but that's really it that you'll get to know about me, you're free and welcome to talk to me OOC about anything, you need a stranger to vent to I can be that, but do keep in mind that unless we've RPed for a long time I will keep my irl life and RP time separate.
  • But I really love talking OOC about an RP, plotting together, discussing futur and past RP events, sharing media that could fit with the RP (I might even draw characters and scenes *wink wink*) are things I find are so important to keeping the RP fun and alive.
  • If you think we would be a cool match and that I would like an idea of yours I'd love to read it!
  • My big things I do not want brought up or talked about while in and out of roleplaying: No big detailed descriptions of gore or wounds or organs, no descriptions/metaphors or mentions of tsunamis. No pedophilia, incest, godmodding.

Original Plots
(I put in italics the role I have a preference in playing, it does not mean you can't claim it, it's just to help you choose if you're having difficulties choosing)
(W=Woman, GQ= Gender queer, M=Man)

1x1 Ideas

Idea n°2
Setting

Medieval fantasy or Steampunk
Roles
Pirate x Ex-Nobility
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, GQxGQ
Plot
There was once a couple that was not meant to be but their love was none the less powerful. An infamous pirate captain and the heir to a noble family, ah yes, the perfect forbidden romance. They saw each other in secret, and managed to stay together for a whopping couple of years without getting found out. Until the day they weren't so careful: they got caught "frolicking" in the nobles's very own bedroom. The bounty on the pirate's head was so high they had to permanentaly cut any ties with the Kingdom and leave to never come back. They haven't seen or heard of eachother since that event. Years later, the Pirate finds their past lover, but they weren't quite a noble anymore, they had become a pirate as well.

Idea n°3
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Bard x Princess/Prince
Pairings
WxW
This can be Platonic
Plot
There was once a royal who believed unfit to be the next heir to the throne. So they decided to run away, knowing nothing of the outside world, they ran into a lot of trouble. On their way from escaping a band of thieves, they come across a camp of bards, that is where our characters meet.

Idea n°4
Setting
Medieval Fantasy
Roles
Bard x King/Queen
Pairings
WxW, MxM ,GQxGQ
This can be platonic
Plot
Today, the entire world was celebrating: A new ruler in one of the most influential kingdoms was crowned. People from all around had come to celebrate this joyful event, travelers, nobles, commonfolk and bards too. This is where our characters meet.

Idea n°5
Setting
Modern Fantasy
(Maybe sprinkle some soulmate AU in there?)
Roles
Mythical Creature x Mythical Creature
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, GQxGQ, MxGQ, MxM
This can be platonic
Plot
A new era is born: Creatures we always believed to be legendary have finally aquired the right to be able to simply exist and cohexist alongside the humans. No longer needing to hide in fear of the humans finding every way to use, abuse and strike them down as they used to in the medieval times. There are of course still tensions between both humans and non-humans, trying to adapt to eachother's presence, new laws being made and modified in seconds. It's all much harder than anyone had anticipated, people having to rebuild and completely change business plans to be able to accomodate as many "new" species as possible. People still get a little freaked out when a werewolf just randomly shifts in the middle of the street, or when witches wip out a broom from thin air to just randomly fly up and out of crowded sidewalks. And of course, the specist hate groups that just want all non-humans to "go back to hell".
Cohexisting isn't quite there yet, but we will be able to call it that eventually.
(1x1 or group)

Optional: Would be awesome if we doubled with this one

Idea n°6
Setting
Modern and/or Medieval Fantasy
Soulmate AU
Roles
Demon x Reincarnated!Human
Pairings
FxF, FxGQ, MxGQ, GQxGQ, MxM
Plot
In an attempt to save Muse A from a curse, Muse B sold their very soul to save Muse A from said curse. Unfortunately, Muse B was turned into a demon, cursed to serve demonic entities till the end of time while Muse A was indeed saved, but Muse B was unable to see or meet Muse A until they passed away peacefully.
Lonely centuries go by for Muse B, still doing the demonic entities' dirty work until comes the day where B stumbles upon someone that seems exactly like Muse A.

We can discuss how soulmates manifest, is it their first words pronounced to eachother written on their arm, or along that same line of soulmates share the same markings somewhere on them. I'd love to hear your ideas if you have some! I'm thinking this could also go with Idea n°5 if you want!

Group RP/Multiple Main Characters Ideas

Idea n°7

Setting
Medieval fantasy
Plot
There was this legend counted by countless bards, all talked about a place, a creature or an object that was said could grant you a single wish. Watever it was, all recountings said it was situated within "the land where everything was born". A land of legend where, like it's title said, is supposedly where everything was created. from humans to elves to griffons, everything came from there, and every species to have every existed still lived there. Some believe the reason why no one had ever been able to find that place was because it is actually heaven, and some believe that no one had come back from that place because the supposedly exinct dragons had eaten them. We're RPing as a group exploring the world, trying to find that legendary place. It starts with one person firmly believing that the place exists and that they will be the one to find it, some think the same, some are here just because they don't have a choice, some follow just because.

Fandom Inspired Plots

Idea n°8
Fandom
Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
Setting
Canon
Roles
Human x Mythological creature
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, GQxM
Plot
Pretty much the same as in the anime, just, with our characters.
-So original, I know-

Idea n°9
Fandom
Magus Bride
Setting
Canon
Roles
Human x Fae creature
Pairings
WxW, WxGQ, GQxGQ
Plot
I just really want to RP a big monstrous teddy bear creature protecting their human. I have no plot ideas. We could rip off the original plot and just... make it queer af hjlknb;kcf,

Ideas without Plots

(Chill dom) Werewolf x (Angry sub) Human
(stronkkk) Human tank warrior x (smol) Mage/alchemist {FxF,FxGQ,GQxGQ}
I want to RP as a big strong creature protecting a smaller "soft" one. I'm craving it so badly, please someone.
Some kind of next generation HTTYD {FxF, FxGQ}

Fandoms

Kobayashi's Maid Dragon
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
Star Trek

Monster Musume
Steven Universe
She-Ra
Dragon Age
HTTYD
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Platonic pairing ONLY)
All Saints Street
Magus Bride

Ideas i have but don't want to RP right now

Idea n°1

Setting
Ghibli Inspired
Howl's Moving Castle meets Porco Rosso
Roles
Pirate x Royalty
Pairing
GQxGQ
This can be platonic
Plot
So there's this dilapidated, very old looking airship that travels the world. No one really knows exactly how it still flies, a strange piece of machineray amongst the miriads of aircraft dotting the sky.Within this strange, discreet ship is an odd crew, a mix of fired ex-crewmates that didn't make the cut for their dream job, jaded retired men and women that couldn't live without the smell of fuel and the harsh wind in their hair and smuggled fugitives that had been trying to pass the border undetected that decided that this was the most peaceful life they could possibly get now. This "jolly" crew earned their living with cheap deliveries of both legal and illegal goods, smuggling people from one country to another and other dodgy cheap jobs. It wasn't a simple life, others outside the ship tended to mock their odd lifestyle so it was a little challenging making connections outside a business deal, little boring at times, but at least they were bored together, as an odd family of misfits and scoundrels. And most of them wanted to keep their humble, discreet life as is.
One day, while docked in a city making repairs, one of the crewmates befriended the heir to the country's throne. Both developped a quick friendship, opening up about eachother. The pirate talked about his ambitions for improving the ship's quality of life, wanting better paying jobs, wanting more extreme jobs, while the heir wanted to live a life other than the one he was bred to lead. That discussion lead to a horribly criminal idea that escalated a little too much,

to the point where the noble decided to run away with his new found partner in crime.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back