• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Madness and Vainglory - OOC

Yeaaah
I'll take better care to include more important notes here in the future. T ^ T
XD jk, I'm sorry if that came out too harsh, I meant it jokingly. :3
@o@ And don't worry I'll make sure to slow down- you know I'm kinda a quick poster. "^w^

Hello all! Would you happen to still be looking for more members for the rp? I love the premise and the emphasis on characters and would like to join up with y'all. I have some ideas in the works for villains, but if there anything you are looking for let me know, I just really like designing characters. Let me know and no worries if this party bus is already full.

On a side note I haven't been back to the RPnation for a long time and these bbcodes scare me now. Things have gotten so fancy and nice looking it is scary 0_0

Pyosimros Pyosimros fluticasone fluticasone CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Absurdisan Absurdisan Aukanai Aukanai simj26 simj26 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs @Ahiru Cosmos Cosmos Damafaud Damafaud Rustic Rustic
Regardless of whether or not everyone gets their starter post up by then, we're planning on posting another admin post in the IC sometime tomorrow. After this, you'll more or less be free to post as much as you want so long as you aren't spamming (remember the "don't be every other post" rule) and have reason/enough content to post. As for the people who haven't been able to get a starter post up yet and don't think they can by tomorrow, it's fine and there's no need to feel rushed. The next post is more or less just going to describe the specifics of the actions of the ragweed and the like, so you can still easily jump in without seeming like an awkward duck. ovob

Hello all! Would you happen to still be looking for more members for the rp? I love the premise and the emphasis on characters and would like to join up with y'all. I have some ideas in the works for villains, but if there anything you are looking for let me know, I just really like designing characters. Let me know and no worries if this party bus is already full.

On a side note I haven't been back to the RPnation for a long time and these bbcodes scare me now. Things have gotten so fancy and nice looking it is scary 0_0
Ah, sorry. As simj already mentioned, this RP has been closed to new members for a while now. =v=;;;

Anyone who wants to partner up with Constantine, hmu.
Pyosimros Pyosimros fluticasone fluticasone CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Absurdisan Absurdisan Aukanai Aukanai simj26 simj26 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs @Ahiru Cosmos Cosmos Damafaud Damafaud Rustic Rustic
Regardless of whether or not everyone gets their starter post up by then, we're planning on posting another admin post in the IC. After this, you'll more or less be free to post as much as you want so long as you aren't spamming (remember the "don't be every other post" rule) and have reason/enough content to post. As for the people who haven't been able to get a starter post up yet and don't think they can by tomorrow, it's fine and there's no need to feel rushed. The next post is more or less just going to describe the specifics of the actions of the ragweed and the like, so you can still easily jump in without seeming like an awkward duck. ovob

Ah, sorry. As simj already mentioned, this RP has been closed to new members for a while now. =v=;;;
Why couldn't you have just told this to us on discord...

Oh, wait.

Im-not-a-rapper-gif-loop.gif

Hey, not all of us can stay up forever and read through the discord pages~ >W< Important things need to be said here, that's for normal OOC stuff~ :3 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs

Absurdisan Absurdisan Cosmos Cosmos
dw, the most important stuff will always be put on the announcements chat (only Birb and I can reply there if we have a relevant message, so it's 100% clutter free) and here in the OOC.
v - v 7

Won't be able to get that post out today. qq
I'll have more time on my hands tomorrow, and I at least have my ideas down, so expect it then. u - u b

Pyosimros Pyosimros fluticasone fluticasone CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Absurdisan Absurdisan Aukanai Aukanai simj26 simj26 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs @Ahiru Cosmos Cosmos Damafaud Damafaud Rustic Rustic Quark Quark
New post is up! Those of you who have their characters already at a site where there's something ragweed related going on, proceed with whatever you think would be best for dealing with the Leftovers! As for those with characters not in one of the three specified areas, go join the chaos (preferrably not at the cafe, since there are already plenty of people there)!

Extra note: For those of you who I have been tagging but haven't really been responding whether it be in the IC, OOC, or in the Discord chat, I will assume that you dropped and cease tagging you if you don't at least give a wave after this post!

Last edited:
Ok, it turns out I have A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO. Lots of posts in the IC I've not seen before! Curse you RPN notifications!

New post is up! Those of you who have their characters already at a site where there's something ragweed related going on, proceed with whatever you think would be best for dealing with the Leftovers! As for those with characters not in one of the three specified areas, go join the chaos (preferrably not at the cafe, since there are already plenty of people there)!

Extra note: For those of you who I have been tagging but haven't really been responding whether it be in the IC, OOC, or in the Discord chat, I will assume that you dropped and cease tagging you if you don't at least give a wave after this post!
Yay! Time to kill the weed.
I might actually get Se-Young to rush back to the apartment. (My son is gonna be worried about Chess and Blaise, even if they're like high ranked ability-holders =w=). Since travelling takes time, I might just have one buffer post to get him there first? Is that ok? A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight Nano Nano

Quarkie feels left out my name isn't tagged ;_;

>∆>!!!!
This is why I shouldn't copy and paste tags orz

Much sorries, and I added the tag in for future reference. T ^ T

All good, you don't need to be sorry LOL xD. //And I totally did the same thing before so we're on the same boat
I had first thought you didn't tag me and Birb since we have frequent contact. (well, I don't talk to you as much as Birb but we have a lot of shenanigans xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back