• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Madness and Vainglory - OOC

...I hope you all know... That 20% acidity white vinegar + Dishsoap (especially dawn LOL) + salt = best weed-killer is an actual thing. I've used it before. = v = It's very satisfying to watch the weeds die.

Also I'm pretty sure that if Coca-Cola can clean your dirty af driveway it can kill your weeds. >->

>~> This is RWBY we're talking about!
Hey, Yang has already pretty much confirmed she's Bi, Blake at least seems to have some interest in Yang emotionally, and they've been hints before as well, plus the show writers actually love the bumblebee pairing. :3

Ruby hasn't had a romantic plot yet so she's pretty open and though it's unlikely White Rose is still a fun idea. :D

I highly doubt Nora and Ren will break up, especially after seeing how close Ren and Nora are in the latest volume. :)

Juane is- well…. Jaune and after Pyrrah~ 0-0

Also for no good reason I love the ship of Penny x Ruby XD

Wait- I forgot who it was but someone's characters birthday is on November 3rd, legit that's my IRL birthday. XD

Hey, Yang has already pretty much confirmed she's Bi, Blake at least seems to have some interest in Yang emotionally, and they've been hints before as well, plus the show writers actually love the bumblebee pairing. :3

Ruby hasn't had a romantic plot yet so she's pretty open and though it's unlikely White Rose is still a fun idea. :D

I highly doubt Nora and Ren will break up, especially after seeing how close Ren and Nora are in the latest volume. :)

Juane is- well…. Jaune and after Pyrrah~ 0-0

Also for no good reason I love the ship of Penny x Ruby XD
>-> *Jaune X Ren*

It's just too bad RWBY will never have any good writing ever again, especially after Monty died.

Discord Server Here

Because this OOC is 31 pages long and too crazy. I'm cleaning y'all out. >n>

In all seriousness, it'll be easier because I split it up into channels. I even have a channel where you guys can just spam. (Please don't abuse it too much. >v>;;; )

Discord Server Here

Because this OOC is 31 pages long and too crazy. I'm cleaning y'all out. >n>

In all seriousness, it'll be easier because I split it up into channels. I even have a channel where you guys can just spam. (Please don't abuse it too much. >v>;;; )
Yay!! thanks~ :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back