• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Madness and Vainglory - OOC

Pyosimros Pyosimros fluticasone fluticasone Aukanai Aukanai @simj22 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs @Ahiru Cosmos Cosmos Damafaud Damafaud Rustic Rustic Quark Quark A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight
So I'm stupid and forgot to ask this before. As you guys all already know, character arcs are going to be a thing in this RP. I really want to start doing these as soon as chapter 2, so any...volunteers(?) would be much appreciated! If none of you feel ready for this though, I'll just have some other thing for all of us to face. Remember, character arcs don't necessarily have to be solo arcs! You're free to drag your character's friends along for the ride.
I'd potentially be interested in one for Tally?~….
Drags Rustic Rustic into this arc and traps in huggle so they can't escape

I'd potentially be interested in one for Tally?~….
Drags Rustic Rustic into this arc and traps in huggle so they can't escape
original.gif
is dragged into the arc but eagerly

As much as I want to offer Risk for this, the characters don't know each other well enough for the idea I have in mind. D:

Aukanai Aukanai Cosmos Cosmos Rustic Rustic
Sorry if it seems like I've been poking you guys too much as of late, but I really need to get the cafe moving in order to catch up to the developments in the streets and hospital, especially since Ahiru has replied. Rustic Rustic can wait to post after Aukanai Aukanai and Cosmos Cosmos if you happen to be busy at this time, but I think I really need Auka to post, since Pika can't really do much until you do! >.<;;

Also, please try to reset the focus on the ragweeds somehow. I don't think Monty and Abt are capable of handling all of them on their own. ^ ^;

Aukanai Aukanai Cosmos Cosmos Rustic Rustic
Sorry if it seems like I've been poking you guys too much as of late, but I really need to get the cafe moving in order to catch up to the developments in the streets and hospital, especially since Ahiru has replied. Rustic Rustic can wait to post after Aukanai Aukanai and Cosmos Cosmos if you happen to be busy at this time, but I think I really need Auka to post, since Pika can't really do much until you do! >.<;;

Also, please try to reset the focus on the ragweeds somehow. I don't think Monty and Abt are capable of handling all of them on their own. ^ ^;
Don't worry, I was planning to have Tally re-focus and pretty much finish things off in the next post rag-weed wise but I do need Aukanai Aukanai to post first hehe~…. "^w^

Cosmos Cosmos Rustic Rustic
I'll note you volunteering for the next character arc! I won't be able to get around to discussing it further until my stomach decides to stop protesting against me though. v - v
Expect some more news tomorrow!

Cosmos Cosmos Rustic Rustic
I'll note you volunteering for the next character arc! I won't be able to get around to discussing it further until my stomach decides to stop protesting against me though. v - v
Expect some more news tomorrow!
No problem!! And hope you get well soon Nanwooooo-senpai~…. :3

Alright, sorry about the delay! The original plan was to post this message yesterday, but I hit the hay almost right after coming back from my trip the city yesterday.

First things first, fluticasone fluticasone notified me of her leave from oMaV a few days ago, so we'll be pulling Licca and Noel from the RP (Noel isn't really in any active scene, so he's fine as he is). Fortunately, we have an alternative to just making her "mysteriously disappear" from the scene, so...
Aukanai Aukanai , in your next post for Con, just briefly mention something about beating the ragweed left at the hospital front and leaving Licca/Risk to deal with the reporters and cameras. Con should make his way into the hospital to hopefully meet up with Blaise, Chess, and Faust who are already inside.

That said... Damafaud Damafaud
I believe it's your turn to post for the hospital?

Next, Cosmos Cosmos notified us yesterday that she won't be available to post IC and therefore has given permission to move Tally a bit. For those of you with characters in the cafe (i.e. Aukanai Aukanai @Ahiru Rustic Rustic ), feel free to either bunny or bypass Tally as long as it isn't extreme. This is mainly aimed at Aukanai Aukanai whose character somehow ended up in a brief engagement with Tally.

Finally...
Pyosimros Pyosimros Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs
292492231011598336.png

Last edited:
Sorry guys!! I'll try and have a post up either today or tommorow if I can but I'm getting ready for a anime con this Sunday so I'm a little busy~ "^w^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back