• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Madness and Vainglory - OOC

I'll try and get a post out tomorrow, too tired tonight lol~ XD

I'll try and get a post out tomorrow, too tired tonight lol~ XD

yeah, i'm a lot more tired getting home today than i was expecting to be, too, but if you or Aukanai wanna post before me, feel free! otherwise, i'll start on my next post when i wake up! ★

Kk!! Np, I'm at school right now anyway, so don't worry about rushing it too much!!~ :3 :)

Kk!! Np, I'm at school right now anyway, so don't worry about rushing it too much!!~ :3 :)

i realized i'd be pressed for time tomorrow, so i worked through sleep and finished my post, haha
it's not proofread well since it's late but it's got to wait or i'll die

my brains a bit frazzled from the time, so if there's anything i need/you'd like me to change at all, let me know!
and i addressed the last part of my post to Alisha, Aukanai Aukanai , but if you imagine she's already taken off at that point, you can imagine Abt looking for her to address her, and realizing they've failed to find her while speaking, hehe

Aukanai Aukanai I'm waiting on you now buddy!!~ :3 Rustic Rustic It's fine, I only noticed one mistake whilst reading through and in was s minor I wouldn't bother changing it. XD (It was literally one word repletion that was actually quite amusing.) Also can I just say that I love the whole masked superhero vibe from Abt in that last paragraph? lol. Tally will be fine-…. for a bit probably. 0-0 She's a blunt attacker so though these creatures -If we're to put it in Pokemon battle terms- won't be able to do too much damage to her, she won't be able to do much back, kinda like two pokemon using 'not very effective moves' against each other. :) Although if she makes her blade it'll probally be better. :D

Aukanai Aukanai I'm actually gonna post right now before I sleep because I realised I'm gonna be even more tired tomorrow probably, so yeah!! "^w^ :3

Btw, just tell me if there's anything I need to change/edit, I'm so sorry if there is I'm so tired. XD

Slop Slop
Sorry, but this RP has been closed to sign-ups for a while! >.<;;
Oh, shit... Sorry, I didn't know... I literally spent the whole day making it xD oh well... I'll follow the thread so do let me know if you plan on accepting anytime soon! (As unlikely as it is... ;__; )

Am I the only one who can never see the last one or two words of each sentence on Nano's posts? I've tried chasing my zoom and I'm using a computer. XD Nano Nano

Am I the only one who can never see the last one or two words of each sentence on Nano's posts? I've tried chasing my zoom and I'm using a computer. XD Nano Nano
Are you on a mac? If so, then it's the result of my removing of the scrollbar without actually removing it. >w>;

can you add a non-code version spoiler below? :3 "^w^

Also, ANYONE WANNA BE PARTNERS WITH TALLY!? :3 :D

Pyosimros Pyosimros fluticasone fluticasone Absurdisan Absurdisan Aukanai Aukanai simj26 simj26 @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @Ahiru Cosmos Cosmos Damafaud Damafaud Rustic Rustic Quark Quark A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight
Just a few more announcements:

1. Just in case, I'm going to ask for a status check. Just drop an "I'm still here" or something either here in the OOC or in the Discord Chat to let me know whether or not you're still in this RP!

2. I'll be posting a new admin post in the IC either today or tomorrow depending on how quickly I manage to fulfill my other obligations. Anyone who wants to get something in before then should do so now.

3. I forgot to mention this before, but you're allowed to manipulate the ragweed a bit. This means actions such as a ragweed whipping at someone with a leaf or your character landing a successful hit on the leftover. If you want to write out taking a ragweed plant down, you'll have to ask for permission from either Birb or me first, but you won't be required to wait for an admin post. The only thing that players are currently not allowed to do (in terms of the leftovers) is writing something like the ragweed monsters running away from the scene or another wave coming in (that's my job). This is to help speed up Chapter 1 a bit more, so we can move on to working on character arcs and so that the faster posters don't have to wait a week and a half to post again.

4. As I've mentioned in point 3, character arcs are soon! What I mean by this is a chapter which has events that center around your character or deal a lot with their character development. Character arcs can be merged and you can have more than a single character as the focus for that chapter, or you're free to just go for a solo focus. To apply for a character arc chapter for your character, just send me the ideas for the conflict and chapter events via a PM, so I can either approve of it or work something out with you. Additionally, during a chapter featuring your character, you'll be in charge of the admin posts, although Birb and I will be doing a sanity check regardless. If you guys feel ready for it, we can start a soon as Chapter 2. If not, I'll put in a different conflict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back