• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Of Madness and Vainglory - OOC

I think I'm regrettably going to have to drop out of this one I'm afraid :( too much stuff happening in real life and I foolishly took on too many RPs during a quiet time. All the best guys!

1. Just in case, I'm going to ask for a status check. Just drop an "I'm still here" or something either here in the OOC or in the Discord Chat to let me know whether or not you're still in this RP!

hello, yes!

I think I'm regrettably going to have to drop out of this one I'm afraid :( too much stuff happening in real life and I foolishly took on too many RPs during a quiet time. All the best guys!

that's unfortunate. i'll hope to see you around the site, though! (´▽`)≦

Ahhhh, sorry to see you go. >.<;;
I wish you the best in your other RPs (and future RPs)!

Pyosimros Pyosimros fluticasone fluticasone Absurdisan Absurdisan Aukanai Aukanai simj26 simj26 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Kazu Kazu Cosmos Cosmos Damafaud Damafaud Rustic Rustic Quark Quark A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight
First comes first. fluticasone fluticasone was nice enough to let me know that I fucked up bad and switched the labels for the cafe and hospital, so please refresh the page if you happened to load the page pre-edit. qq

Anyway, super late ('cuz school is an ass), but the new admin post is finally up! From this point forward, I'll be keeping admin posts at a minimum, and players are thus allowed to manipulate the ragweed (to a certain extent) at their own discretion. The current plan is to only post another admin post at the conclusion of the chapter, but if I feel that another one is needed, I'll make an announcement about it before doing so. Let's get to full-blown weed-whacking!

Oh, also, the message from LUNA SEA mentioned in the cafe scene applies to every hero, and not just the ones at the cafe. Your character is most likely to ignore it at this time, and that's fine. The orders were really more for future use/reference in the case that a particular group of characters finishes cleaning up their area before the other groups, and if we need to explain how they know where they'd have to go next to assist in the weed extermination.

ok! jsyk, my post is mostly done, but i'm going to wait for a post or two to go by with the cafe crew before going, since abt going off and getting ready would likely take a second from when the admin post is.

(unless someone wants/needs me to go first! in which case, i can switch it up.)

I'll try and post soon but I have a decently bad cold so it may not be for a while XD

I'm dying in the jungle for two sets of two days in a row. It's a busy phase.

Also, I don't know what to contribute at this point of time.

Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs simj26 simj26 Damafaud Damafaud
Noticed that you guys haven't posted in the IC or really shown your face in the OOC or Discord in a while. Could I get a idea on what your status is? o:
This is embarrassing.

I've actually been active in other RP, but I kind of forget about this one. I missed some tag in other RP as well for some reason...

I'll try to get a post out tomorrow after a good night sleep!

i'm not sure? i've personally been waiting for Ahiru before i do anything else, since Monty needs a chance to move again.
Ah, I'm sorry! I wasn't sure myself when to reply but I suppose now should've been an opportune time.
If you're waiting on me, please don't hesitate to tag me in the Discord or something. I get so distracted with other things, I forget to reply often enough!

Ah, I'm sorry! I wasn't sure myself when to reply but I suppose now should've been an opportune time.
If you're waiting on me, please don't hesitate to tag me in the Discord or something. I get so distracted with other things, I forget to reply often enough!

that's fine! i can totally understand that.

and it's no problem! i would've asked, but i had honestly assumed that with the busy month everyone's had, it's just something you needed some more time to get around to. in the future, though, i'll try to make sure i ask if i'm not sure. and you can certainly do the same for me!

Pyosimros Pyosimros fluticasone fluticasone Aukanai Aukanai simj26 simj26 Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs Kazu Kazu Cosmos Cosmos Damafaud Damafaud Rustic Rustic Quark Quark A Murder Of Corviknight A Murder Of Corviknight
So I'm stupid and forgot to ask this before. As you guys all already know, character arcs are going to be a thing in this RP. I really want to start doing these as soon as chapter 2, so any...volunteers(?) would be much appreciated! If none of you feel ready for this though, I'll just have some other thing for all of us to face. Remember, character arcs don't necessarily have to be solo arcs! You're free to drag your character's friends along for the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back