• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Axes and Dragons

She couldn’t get there quick enough but Bjorn was a lot closer and she was grateful that he picked Lana up and took her to the other side of the room before she even knew what her father was doing and from that point on the whole thing was chaos, Alicent screaming at Daemon about what he had done and finally carmen got to the middle of it and was getting Daemon sat down, crouching in front of him, seeing this for what it really was and him finally breaking after losing Havi, “Alicent I think it’s time you take your children and leave. Viserys would be disgusted with your behaviours today.” She told her quickly before turning back to her husband and wiping the blood splatter off his face.

Hvitserk smiled and set the food down. “They got catering. It’s all good food. Good for a baby too.” He smiled at max. “Congratulations. Ivar couldn’t hold it in when we spoke yesterday.” He chuckled. “It was a good ceremony. Everyone behaved themselves for once.” He told them. “Carmen said to tell you that she would like for you both to come over to theirs soon. To make peace.” He told them both this time.

Daemon took shaky breaths as Carmen got him sat down trying to keep calm. When Alicent was gone and Bjorn had taken the children out he broke down crying holding onto Carmen "I have to protect my family....I cannot let them take another one again." He said taking deep breaths to try and calm himself.

Max raised an eyebrow when he mentioned the baby and laughed a bit "Oh you little blabber mouth." She teased before kissing his cheek giving a small nod to Hvitserk "We'll set something up with them thank you." She said before taking the food "Let me get this heated up."

She frowned and shook her head. “Look at me… look at me, it’s okay, we are safe I promise you we are safe. They know that we know, there would be no stupider time for them to try something than right now… our people can clean this up. I want to get us home now. We have laid him to rest now we should go home.” She suggested to him.

Ivar had his brother help him out to the lounge and sighed some. “I am not sorry for sticking by my wife but I didn’t see it going as badly for business as it has.” He sighed a little.

Daemon gave a small nod and pulled her close to him for a moment. He let go of her and got up "Lets go home." He said quietly pulling himself together so that their children didn't see him this unhinged anymore.

Hvitserk shook his head some and gave a heavy sigh "You love your wife Ivar...she obviously has some issues with her family...just next time talk things further out with her." He explained before giving a small smile.

She nodded and took him out to their car, hearing Bjorn had taken the kids back home in his car for now so would meet them there and she thanked their driver before getting in, holding Daemon to her on her good side, rubbing his shoulder and watching the road.

Amma sat down sighing a little. “I have to say I’m jealous of the baby. We’ve been trying for ever and it just never happened, we no longer try but I hope it happens some day.” She mumbled.

Max came back with food and gave Amma a small nod as she heard her "I understand....and I am sorry if our announcement has hurt you in any way, it was not our intention." She said softly before giving a small smile.

Daemon stayed close to Carmen and gave a heavy sigh kissing her temple gently "You....you think he will be happy in Valhalla?" He asked quietly. He knew of her gods and most of the ins and outs of her religion, but somethings like how people get to Valhalla escaped him.

She frowned and shook her head. “He will be in Helheim love. I have sent prayers to Hel herself to look after him. I think he’ll be okay though, my mother will be there.” She murmured, rubbing his arm til they pulled up at home and went inside to find Lana curled up on Bjorns lap with an ice pack against her cheek and clearly having been crying.

She shook her head and smiled a little. “It’s not your fault… it’s all the drugs. He’s destroyed himself with it.” She told her quietly, looking up seeing the boys coming back into the kitchen.

Daemon gave a small nod and stayed silent the rest of the way. As they got inside he immediately made his way over to Lana taking her into his arms "Let me see Princess." He coaxed quietly frowning deeply as he saw the walt on her "Its gonna be okay, you'll heal up just fine." He said quietly trying to calm her down.

Max gave a nod and sighed quietly "Have they said its impossible? I know a few good fertility clinics if you are interested in possibly going that route." She explained before looking at the boys when they came in "Come sit and eat." She said with a smile on her face watching Ivar some.

She frowned and watched him take her upstairs before going to sit with Bjorn, sighing quietly. “Thank you…. For all of it.” She told him, “I won’t be at the offices for a while obviously… my work can go to whoever needs it.” She told him frowning. “I think now is time to let my family heal.” She told him

Ivar sat with her, holding her hand gently while he ate, excusing himself towards the end and slowly took himself up to bed, Hvitserk sighing once he was gone. “I just hope he sticks it long enough for his kid to know him.” He sighed.

Bjorn wrapped an arm around her and gave a small nod "I agree with you. We will find someone to take over your work." he explained quietly kissing the top of her head gently "I'm going to go home okay? Call me if you need anything." He said quietly before getting up to leave.

Max gave a small nod frowning a bit "He will, he won't leave us." she said softly before giving a heavy sigh letting her hand fall to her stomach "Do you guys need anything from us?"

He shook his head. “He’s been on borrowed time since he was born. Hell our father tried to help him along but mother was stubborn.” He muttered not knowing Ivar had never told her.

She nodded and sighed a little. “Give my love to Gunnhild and the kids.” She told him, heading upstairs once he was gone, going to find Lana asleep in her dads arms. “Where am I supposed to sleep?” She teased him some

Max went wide-eyed when she listened to Hvitserk "Excuse me? He did what?" she said in a shocked tone before shaking her head "He...he never told me."

Daemon chuckled quietly keeping Lana in his arms "Give me just a minute." he said quietly before taking Lana to her room. He came back to Carmen and pulled the comforter back patting the seat next to him "Here you go, a spot just for you."

She nodded and waited til he came back, going to lay with him and get as comfy as possible, sighing to herself. “Get some rest love. It’s been a very long day.” She murmured.

Hvitserk nodded and put their dishes in the sink. “He was only a baby but I don’t think Ragnar ever really bonded with him.” He explained

Daemon gave a small nod and held onto her after he got comfortable kissing her gently "I love and cherish you Carmen.....I do not tell you enough." He said quietly before he started to drift off.

Max frowned deeply and gave a heavy sigh "It explains a lot." She said softly before getting the rest of the dishes cleaned and out in the dish washer.

Carmen got up early and headed downstairs to get breakfast started, finding the kids sat in the den watching some tv, jumping a little when she felt arms around her but soon relaxed hearing daemons voice. “I thought you were still asleep.” She mumbled.

Hvitserk soon left with Amma and Ivar was already asleep by the time max got to bed. He woke up late into the morning as well, seeing max sat there reading

Daemon got up shortly after he felt Carmen get out of bed. He came downstairs and wrapped his arms securely around her waist "Good morning beautiful." He murmured softly to her chuckling as she jumped some "I couldn't sleep anymore."

Max gave a soft smile seeing Ivar wake up in the morning "Good morning handsome." She said softly leaning down and kissing him gently "How did you sleep? You feeling any better?"

She smiled a little and tilted her head back. “Daemon… your poor children are in the next room… they don’t need to see their father with a semi.” She told him quietly as they were so used to not having company.

Lana frowned hearing them laughing some and looked up at her brother. “I thought they didn’t like each other.” She told him confused that her parents seemed to be getting on for the first time in her life.

He watched her tiredly and shrugged. “I’ve had worse sleep.. can you hand me my laptop? I wanna book our flights for Italy.” He told her quietly

Daemon grunted softly but nodded some giving a small laugh "Oh come on, I'm sure we could sneak something." He murmured nipping at her neck gently

Leif glanced back at them and gave a heavy sigh "They are very complicated. They loved eachother a long time ago, when I was little. Maybe they are finding happieness again." He said holding her to him.

Max gave a small nod kissing him gently before getting his laptop "Here you go." She said sweetly "I think I should be okay to fly."

He nodded and yawned a little. “We’re only going for a couple weeks. You won’t even be in your third trimester.” He told her quietly, resting his head back and rubbing at his eyes while he was still waking up. “How long you been up?”

Carmen shook her head. “Not right now love. Go sort yourself out, breakfast is almost ready.” She told him quietly, turning to kiss his cheek, sending him off and called the kids in for food as she got it on the table.

Max smiled softly and nodded some "About an hour or so. Couldn't get comfy." She murmured before kissing his cheek gently. As he placed his laptop down she cuddled close to him putting his hand on her stomach "You want a little boy or girl?"

Daemon groaned softly before nodding and going upstairs. He came back down once he was sorted and sat with everyone "Good morning children. Lana how are you feeling princess?"

He sighed a little and shrugged. “A healthy kid.” He told her quietly, playing with her hand a little.

Carmen had gone quiet just listening to her family talking and eventually headed upstairs after breakfast to lay down for a bit. It had been painfully obvious to her that Havi was missing from the table that morning and she was finding it was all getting harder rather than easier

Max gave a small laugh but nodded some "Of course we both want that." She said sweetly before pecking his lips "Talk to me love, whats going on in that brain of yours?"

Daemon went up to her afterwards frowning softly "Talk me beautiful, don't hold it in. It isn't good to do that." He said quietly kissing her forehead gently.

She frowned and shook her head slowly. “There is nothing to say… I want her to feel what we do though. I want her second son dead.” She spat. “I’m sure aemond had a part in it anyway the way he spoke yesterday.”

He smiled and watched her. “Thinking about how lucky I got with you. Excited to meet our little one.” He told her quietly.

Daemon gave a small smirk and nodded some "I can definitely arrange that." He said quietly before giving her a loving kiss "Have I ever said how sexy you are when you get violent?"

Max smiled happily giving a small nod "I'm excited too." She murmured to him "What would you want to name them?"

He yawned and watched her. “This is way too many questions for this early in the morning.” He murmured, rubbing at his eyes and just rest his head back.

She frowned and just shook her head. “I’m not in the mood.” She told him quietly. They’d done a lot of grieving sex the past few weeks and now it was starting to make her feel icky as she got less emotional and a lot more numb to everything around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back