• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Axes and Dragons

Leif gave a small nod and sighed heavily "Alright..I just...I don't want you hurting like that again." He said quietly before hugging her again.

Aslaig frowned deeply glaring at them both now "Ivar, I am your mother. We deserve to know that our son is in intensive care." She said seriously

He frowned and shook his head. “No. No you don’t… you don’t….” He wasn’t able to finish his sentence as he started feeling like his chest was caving in, gripping tighter at maxs hand and heading Ragnar heading out to get help for him,

She sighed and shook her head “Darling it’s not your responsibility… it never was, it’s okay.” She promised, holding her eldest close. It was never said out loud but he was by far her favorite child.

Max frowned deeply having been pressing the call button the entire time. When his alarms went off a nurse came in quickly to look him over. She got up quickly and ushered Aslaug and Ragnar out "I didn't call because Ivar needs as little stress as possible right now. I know your intentions are good but he needs rest right now."

Leif gave a heavy sigh but nodded some "I know...but I just want you to be okay. You've always made sure we are okay." He whispered before looking over towards the table hearing his dad call for them.

She turned to glare at her. “He is my son. You are his business arrangement.” She spat at her. “Remember your place.” She muttered curtly before standing to the side and trying to see into the room, hearing him hacking and coughing, worried sick until everything went quiet for only a moment, thinking they’d got him settled but then there were more alarms and they were being moved out the way as a crash cart was taken into the room.

She just nodded and held him close for a little longer, “you really are getting far too tall.” She told him gently and finally took him to the breakfast table, sitting next to Lana and she managed a smile when Lana tried to help carmen cut her food up.

Max glared at her for a moment but said nothing else. She went a bit wide eyed seeing the crash cart come in taking deep breaths as she tried to stay calm. She watched her husband whimpering quietly as they put the defibulator on him.

Lana smiled happily seeing her mom come sit down "I got it Momma!" She said sweetly doing her best to cut up the pancakes for her "There you go! Now your arm will get better."

They soon shut the door and the curtains so there was no distraction until they were coming out to talk to the family twenty minutes later. “Alright. We need one person at a time only, he’s stable but if he’s gonna stay that way he needs to be in a relaxed environment.” He told them seriously.

She nodded to her and kissed her head. “Thank you sweetheart.” She murmured, eating in silence while the others talked. She was struggling a lot more than she cared to admit right now but she mostly felt guilt and shame.

-1 week-

Max gave a small smile as they got through the door of their home for the first time since he fell. The past week had been up and down for Ivar, but thankfully he had been released. She got him sat down sighing happily "I'm glad we got you home." She said to him before kissong his cheek.

Daemon gave a heavy sigh as he adjusted his tie for the funeral. He smiled softly seeing Lana come down in a traditional norse dress "Oh there is my little princess, you look so beautiful." He said softly before lifting her up into his arms. Today was the day of the funeral and he was less than happy about it. Especially with the knowledge that Alicent and her family will be there.

Carmen had been all over the place for the past week and today she was a mess, getting Lana ready before getting herself done and just swallowed back tears, heading downstairs slowly to see her family. “You guys ready?” She asked quietly.

He smiled a little and nodded. He had been very quiet since his parents had been to see them, a mixture of the effect bjs mother had on him and just being tired from being so ill. He reached for her hand and pulled her down onto the couch with him tiredly.

Daemon went over to Carmen and gave a small nod "Yes we are, come on love." He said quietly before leading his family out making sure to keep her close to him "I'm here okay? You let out whatever is needed." He whispered to her.

Max sat with him and sighed softly "Talk to me Ivar....something is on your mind." She said softly. His mother's words had been echoing in her head as well and it scared her maybe that Ivar was starting to feel the same.

She nodded and just leaned into him a little, following them to the car, silent the whole way and just picking at her dress.

He shook his head and smiled a little. “Just thinking about you and our little one. Hoping I bounce back soon enough to enjoy having a little one.” He told her quietly. “I’m just tired love.”

Daemon gave a small sigh but stayed quiet as well just trying to remain calm. As they pullef up he took in a sharp breath seeing the set up across the way "It's beautiful.." he told Carmen quietly doing his best not to let his emotions take over.

Max gave a soft smile but nodded softly "You will love. If we do everything the doctors say then we'll be just fine." She said gently to him

She just nodded and squeezed his hand, getting out with them, keeping Lana close for now.

He just nodded and sighed a little, holding her to him. “You know it’s the funeral today.” He told her quietly frowning some.

Max gave a small nod and frowned deeply "I was told that I was not welcomed....everyone hates me for asking you to step away..." she said giving a heavy sigh "I didn't mean to make this difficult on you."

Daemon stood next to his wife and daughter making sure Leif was close by as well. He walked tall with them glaring as he saw Alicent and her son's sitting there waiting. He was still figuring out how to fully prove she had done this and once he did, he had an especially gruesome end planned for her.

She sat through the ceremony in silence, by this point she had become completely numb to everything but once it was over there was a large dinner in the hall across the street, making sure that Lana got a plate of food and a drink, getting her sat down near Lagertha before making her way over to daemon, “What are they talking about?” She asked him frowning as she saw her son talking with his cousin Aemond. She’d never trusted the kid,
He was as unhinged as his mother.

He shrugged and stared at the floor. “He was your nephew too… and you’ve told me how much carmen did for you over the years… but they will get over it I’m sure.” He told her.

Max frowned deeply and nodded some "I know....but I cannot trust Daemon...no matter how much Carmen has done...I can't risk him taking you." She said truthfully before looking at him with scared eyes.

Daemon frowned a bit as he stood with a drink in hand. The service had been beautiful but right now all he wanted was to be home with his family and fully grieve about this. He was hurting more than normal with it all and his walls were wearing thin. He glanced over at his son when Carmen mentioned them and gave a small shrug "I'm unsure....but Aemond looks to have a certain look in his eye. I have a bad feeling about it."

She frowned as she kept an eye on the two of them, quickly tapping his chest. “Go. He’s gonna start a fight go.” She muttered seeing Leif had started in towards his cousin the same fury in his eyes that both his parents carried.

He frowned. “The. Let’s not argue about it. It is what it is. Okay?” He frowned and pecked her lips,

Daemon frowned deeply when he saw his son and quickly handing his drink over to Carmen. He made his way over in three quick strides and gently moved his son out of the way "What seems to be the problem Leif?" He asked frowning deeply as Aemond went to answer "I'm sorry, have your name suddenly changed to Leif?" He questioned in a dangerous tone.

Carmen frowned, sitting down for now, not feeling her best, sighing quietly as Ragnar came to sit with her. “Thank you for your help with this.” She told him quietly as she had gone to him for guidance on how to do this properly.

He glared at his cousin and grit his teeth a little. “Hes insulting Havis name!” He snapped. “Saying it was probably all because Havi was too stupid to pay attention!” He spat, looking the spitting image of his father right now

Ragnar gave her a sympathetic smile as he came over to sit with her "You are very welcome." He said softly before kissing the side of her head as he pulled her into a side hug "You did a wonderful job, the gods will accept him into Valhalla for sure."

Daemon frowned deeply keeping his eyes only on Aemond the entire time "Is that so? Too stupid to pay attention?"

Leif glared at his cousin. “At least our mother loves us. I imagine if one of your siblings died yours might blink and have moved on.” He snapped.

She sighed a little and shook her head. “No no he won’t but I do hope that Hel has taken him in… she will look after him.” She mumbled, keeping a close eye on her boys with Aemond. C

Daemon finally turned to Leif and gave him a stern look "That is enough, let us go." He said but his anger soon boiled over when he heard Aemond say 'Atleast my mother isn't a viking whore.' He was seeing red by that point, his body doing his movements for him as he attacked Aemond without a second guess.

Max sat with Ivar most of that night just trying to relax. She sighed softly as she thought things over trying to figure out what would the safest option for the two of them.

Carmen was up quickly and heading over, having Leif help her move him off. “Stop it. Right now. Go for a smoke break or something.” She told him quickly, “aemond. Good to see you turned into your mother.” She muttered, walking away with her husband to stop it all escalating.

Ivar was getting up in the evening to go get something to eat in the kitchen but he’d only made it two steps when max came round the corner and was ushering him to sit down again. “I’m okay, I’m okay, I just wanna get to the kitchen love. I’m hungry.” He told her.

Daemon growled some as he felt Carmen taking him away. He went outside with her and immediately started to pace "That little piece of shit is luck to be alive! Talking about my fucking son the way he did, and disrespecting you that way!" He yelled out still fuming and soon lashed out striking his first to the wall of the building.

Max frowned when she heard him getting up and quickly moved him out "Sit down love..." she said before giving a heavy sigh "Alright, let me help you." She murmured kissing him gently

She frowned. “He’s his mothers son.” She muttered, shaking her head a little. “Breathe. Relax. You are not causing a scene here today. I won’t have it.” She told him seriously, walking back in a few minutes later and sighed a little, heading towards Lana but frowned seeing Alicent had gone to sit with her, trying to stay calm about it until she saw Lana knock over her juice and spill it all over Alicents dress, but more when she spotted alicents bodyguard step over and smack Lanas arm before shoving her away, seeing her baby fall out of the chair and trying to get to her quicker, unaware that Daemon had walked in almost right behind her and seen the whole thing.

He nodded and sighed a little, getting in there with her, about to start on some snacks when he heard the front door opening followed by Hvitserks voice. ‘Hello?! It’s me and Amma, we brought food from the funeral for you both.’ He called that they were in the kitchen and sighed quietly but smiled as his brother walked in.

Daemon took deep breaths to try and calm himself down. He walked in afterwards still getting himself calmed for Carmen, though that went out he window when he saw Alicent's body guard strike his daughter. He started seeing red again and this time no one was going to stop him. He went over and started laying into the guy bashing his head into the ground multiple times until he stopped moving "Don't EVER touch my daughter again." He said as he got up and spat at the guy.

Max frowned softly as she heard Hvitserk's voice hoping this would go well. She gave a small smile as they came into the kitchen "Hey there, its good to see you both."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back