• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Of Axes and Dragons

She just nodded slowly, not really paying attention but still focused on her son, eventually looking up when she heard Bjorn's voice coming in, "Hey... Is Lana with your kids?" She asked him quickly, worried about her daughter's safety now as well, just wanting everything back to normal

He shook his head "Never bought you. That was between Ivar and your cousin... I don't care if you love him. I care that you are alienating hm from his family!" He yelled at her "II get you had a shit time of it and now you have someone that cares about you but he does not belong to you!" He spat at her

Max laughed a bit at him and shook her head some "Allienating him? Really? When was the last time you came to check on him when wasn't in the hospital? Any of your family for that fact." She spat watching as Ubbe's eyes fell in what looked like guilt. "Thats right, Hvitserk is the only one who comes! None of you check on him, and that was before I showed up, I know because he has told me, so don't come pulling the its all my fucking fault that none of you care enough to fucking see how he is doing. Then let your guilt eat at you because he is in the hospital again and none of you helped him." She said before pointing towards the door "Now, you either sit in here and we stop this arguing now. Or you leave and I will let you know what is happening later."

Bjorn came in about an hour later giving a heavy sigh seeing Carmen spaced out. He placed a hand on her good shoulder "Carmen." He said quietly giving her a nod "Yes she is with Gunhild and my father...they're all safe."

She just nodded and frowned. “It was his own cousin…. Ran him down.” She told him, smoothing Leifs hair back and watching him. “He’s cold. I can’t… I can’t do this again.” She choked out, breaking down in sobs. “Daemon has done nothing to deserve this from his family I don’t understand.” She cried quietly.

Ivar was starting to wake up a little and just groaned hearing max shouting at his brother. “Stop it.” He muttered weakly, looking between the two. “I am dying and you are arguing.k he grunted.

Max frowned deeply when she heard Ivar's voice quickly stopping "Hey....hey alright." She said kissing his hand gently giving a heavy sigh "Let me get a nurse." She murmured before getting up.

Bjorn frowned deeply giving a heavy sigh "Daemon's family are snakes, the lot of them." He said frowning more as he watched her.

He frowned and just looked over at Ubbe. “Don’t call mother. Please.” He grunted, struggling to keep his eyes open.

Carmen frowned and just shook her head. “We are trying again…. I do love him but I know we butt heads a lot foo.” She sighed.

Max frowned some as Ubbe gave him a small and promised him. She pressed the call button as she noticed how badly he was sweating hoping they could do something for the time being.

Bjorn gave a small nod and sighed heavily "The way he acted at the funeral...reminds me of a viking." He said giving a small laugh

She smiled a little. “I’ve taught him well. He would never admit it though… you never knew him as a good father but when Leif was born he dropped everything to be around for us, six months I had him home every day.” She murmured, gently smoothing Leifs hair out of his face and moving to get it tied back and out of the way.

Ivar groaned a little as he watched her. “Why is… why is the room so cold?” He asked as he started shivering a little, frowning when his nurse came in to check on him and he was just confused by her questions

Bjorn gave a small nod and sighed heavily as he watched his nephew "We will settle this for you Carmen." He said softly kissing the top of her head gently

Max frowned pulling the blanket a little closer to him. She watched the nurse frowning some "We're pretty sure his kidney is failing. How is the transplant list?"

She frowned and shook her head. “I don’t even care about it being settled. I just want my son here with me…. Preferably both but I know it’s not gonna happen.” She told him quietly.

Ivar frowned as he watched them, not really hearing anything by that point, noticing that they were looking at him funny though and he just stared back confused not realising they were trying to get him to answer their questions.

Bjorn gave a heavy sigh and nodded a bit "He'll pull through, Leif is a strong man." He murmured before holding her hand

Max frowned deeply as Ivar looked at them confused when they asked questions. She took a deep breath as the nurse rushed out to find the doctor.

She frowned and shook her head not able to say it out loud right now. She frowned though as she heard alarms start going off and had to be pulled away as she watched him go into a seizure, sobbing into Bjorns shirt.

Ubbe stepped out with her once they were asked to and glanced down the corridor seeing Bjorn and carmen stood there as well. “What happened?” He asked them quickly, gesturing to max what he was looking at

Max frowned as she looked over seeing Carmen and Bjorn "I'm not sure.." she said softly while he went to talk with them.

Bjorn frowned deeply as he saw Ubbe come towards them "What are you doing here?" He asked keeping Carmen close.

He frowned shaking his head. “Ivars getting worse. Kidneys are going what are you two doing here?” He asked frowning at the state of carmen.

She looked up and shook her head. “They’ve tried to take another one of my kids. He’s not… he’s not okay.” She sobbed again, holding on tighter to Bjorn but glanced down and saw max standing there. “It doesn’t feel good does it?!” She yelled at her still hurt by everything

Bjorn frowned deeply turning Carmen away from Max "Aemond attacked Leif...ran him over with a car." He mutteted giving a heavy sigh

She pushed back against him for a minute before Ubbe stepped over and took her arm, walking her down the hallway and away from max before she caused more problems.

Bjorn frowned over at Max. “Don’t say a word. I’ve heard all about the interfering with how we are lightening Ivars workload… you could be more grateful.” He muttered. “But watch it. Because you’re starting to overstay your welcome in our family. You won’t like what happens if you keep overstepping.” He muttered.

Max frowned deeply at Bjorn's threat and glared at him "All I want is for Ivar to get the respect he deserves fron your family." She spat before frowning qhen she saw them wheeling Ivar out "Whats going on?"

Ubbe took Carmen's arm and led her to the water fountain down the hall giving a heavy sigh "Get some water okay?" He said quietly

She frowned shaking her head. “I don’t want water. I want my kids safe!” She snapped at him, sitting down with her face in her hands.

Ivar frowned a little and looked over at her. “X-days.” He mumbled, “MRI and some other stuff.” He told her quietly, looking exhausted and miserable. “I just wanna go home.” He mumbled.

She frowned shaking her head. “I don’t want water. I want my kids safe!” She snapped at him, sitting down with her face in her hands.

Ivar frowned a little and looked over at her. “X-days.” He mumbled, “MRI and some other stuff.” He told her quietly, looking exhausted and miserable. “I just wanna go home.” He mumbled.

Max gave a small nod and sighed heavily "I know love, but they have to help get you better." She said kissing the top of his head and walking back with them to the scanning room.

Ubbe frowned deeply and took her hand when he kneeled infront of her "Deep breaths Carmen okay? He'll be okay."

She frowned and shook her head, keeping an eye on the door and jumped up once someone came out, going straight back in, heading them explaining that he was trying to breathe on his own now but it still wasn’t looking good and she just sat down holding his hand until she heard daemons voice coming back in the room what must have been a few hours later cause Ubbe was long gone. She just hadn’t noticed.

Ivar grumbled a little and just let them get on with all of it, finally being told he could go home with some new meds to take and to rest up. “This is ridiculous. I should be taking care of you while you’re pregnant. Not the other way around.” He muttered.

Daemon came in about an hour later taking deep breaths. He had did his best to wipe the blood off of himself but he still had some on his collar. He sat with Carmen placing a hand on her shoulder "Carmen.."

Max smiled some kissing his cheek gently "Don't worry about it okay? I'm okay for now." She said before helping him get to the car.

She frowned and glanced up at him. “He… he’s not doing good.” She mumbled frowning and just leaned into daemon once he sat down.

He grumbled a little and just rest his head back once they got in. “What do you want to do for dinner tonight?” He asked quietly

Daemon gave a heavy sigh as held her to him "He'll make it through this....your gods will save him." He whispered kissing the top of her head repeatedly.

Max gave a small shrug kissing the top of his head "I'm not sure, maybe some fish?" She asked softly

She frowned and shook her head. “Did you see Lana at all? Is she okay? Where did you guys go?” She mumbled, looking up at him and just gently cupped his face.

He rolled his eyes and smiled at her. “That was very helpful love. Some fish. As if there is one kind of fish.” He chuckled.

Daemon pressed his face into her hand and nodded softly "She is okay....I had some things to take care of." He said quietly before kissing her forehead gently

Max laughed a bit and nodded "I'll make that salmon dish you like." She said giving his hand a small squeeze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back