• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings oceanic feeling [always open]

riverlightning

trying to figure it all out
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
OCEANIC FEELING.
WRITTEN FROM A BEACH ALONG THE GULF OF MEXICO /// welcome back to another search thread. i've completely revamped plots and things like that, so big thanks for checking me out again. i'm 24 and work in media, so i write all day long, but love rping. i've done it for 11 years now? i can't remember anymore. i'm a professional photographer (all the images here are originals) and have a 5 year old calico kitty that hates being cuddled, so those are two fun facts, i suppose. i'm actually super laid back and fun once you get to know me so please consider rping with me UwU /// plots and things down below *smile*
MY HOPES
NO.1 20+ only, please. nothing against the kiddos, i just typically trend towards darker topics and i feel more comfortable doing that with people my age.
NO.2 i adore ooc chatter. discord, pms, doesn't matter. creates for better plots, character development and I'll love even hearing about your day.
NO.3 looking for semi-lit or lit writers! i typically respond with anything from 600-1,800 words depending upon how into a plot i am.
NO.4 looking for someone that can post a good-sized reply about twice a week (at min, always down for more). always just ask for communication. my mental health has been horrid recently, so i may need a week myself.
NO.5 ghost friendly. i get it. life is difficult.
NO.6 let's get really into this. mood boards, playlists, pinterest boards, i'm down for it all. i even just visited a place for one of my longest-running rps haha

PLOTS / FANDOMS / WORDBANK
~ inspired by tommy's party / peach pit ~ [craving] Muse A and Muse B met at an annual party & dated for nearly a year. Muse A was extremely loyal and made their relationship their identity, which scared Muse B and forced them to back off slowly before breaking it off. Naturally, Muse A was devastated and struggled to put the pieces together in the following months and year, jumping into another relationship before ultimately admitting they were still in love with Muse B. The time is drawing near to another one of these parties, where many mutual friends are brought into a crossfire when Muse B meets a new love interest at the party. When Muse A sees it, they attempt to be okay with the situation, but as the night wears on, it heads toward a drunken and potentially violent head...

~ inspired by undone / weezer ~ Hey brah, how we doing man? It's been a while, man, life is so rad. This band is my favorite, man, don't you love them? Ah man, you want a beer? Ah man, hell brah, this is the best, I'm so glad we're all back together, this is great, man. Hey, do you know about the party after the show? Ah man, it's going to be the best, I'm so stoked. /// Hey, what's up? Um, did you hear about the party? I think I'm going to go, but my friends don't want to go, could I get a ride? /// Muse A is at the first big underground concert after pandemic restrictions are lifted and meets Muse B, who takes Muse A on a wild, unforgettable, seemingly never-ending trip that - like everything - has its fair share of consequences...

~ inspired by thumbs / lucy dacus ~ Muse A's mom/dad has come to town, even after years of hiding by them to get away from the parents. Muse B tries to console Muse A and tries to get them not to go, but Muse A doesn't listen and goes anyway with Muse B. At dinner, Muse A's mom/dad makes a bad joke that isn't received well at the table and that infuriates Muse B to the point where they jump across the table to harm them. In the days and weeks after, Muse B sees just how the parent tries to be in Muse A's life and how much it fucks them up. In the true spirit of revenge, Muse B goes on a murderous crusade against Muse A's wishes to exact revenge on the absentee parent...

other songs i'd like to write on: amsterdam by coldplay // dream state... and ...familiar place by lucy dacus // you're in love by STEPHAN which would go hand-in-hand with spilled drinks and love letter by STEPHAN // norton commander by men i trust // the funeral by band of horses // stoned at the nail salon by lorde // round here by counting crows // time and time again by counting crows // 7 summers by morgan wallen // all these things i've done by the killers // fading by jd moon

fandoms (ask for pairings!): one tree hill // smallville // regular show // spider-man (video game) // pokémon (feeling something legends arceus related but don't have a plot) // detroit: become human // ghost of tshusima // last of us

themes and ideas i've been thinking about, i just haven't put together a good plot: addiction | alcoholism | affair | arson | black angels | rebellion | marxism | stalinism | suburban dissatisfaction (think 1950s) | toxic relationships | jealousy | estranged | secrecy | existential crisis | beyond the grave | fame's not enough | destruction of empires | co-dependent | posthumous | transcendent | partying just to feel | public enemy | god, drugs & sex | walking on water | blank checkbook | road trip | unlimited mileage | noir | spilled drinks

© pasta

WRITTEN FROM A BEACH ALONG THE GULF OF MEXICO /// welcome back to another search thread. i've completely revamped plots and things like that, so big thanks for checking me out again. i'm 24 and work in media, so i write all day long, but love rping. i've done it for 11 years now? i can't remember anymore. i'm a professional photographer (all the images here are originals) and have a 5 year old calico kitty that hates being cuddled, so those are two fun facts, i suppose. i'm actually super laid back and fun once you get to know me so please consider rping with me /// plots and things down below *smile*

MY HOPES
NO.1 20+ only, please. nothing against the kiddos, i just typically trend towards darker topics and i feel more comfortable doing that with people my age.
NO.2 i adore ooc chatter. discord, pms, doesn't matter. creates for better plots, character development and I'll love even hearing about your day.
NO.3 looking for semi-lit or lit writers! i typically respond with anything from 600-1,800 words depending upon how into a plot i am.
NO.4 looking for someone that can post a good-sized reply about twice a week (at min, always down for more). communication is key, though! i understand work/school happens, because i might need to take a week myself.
NO.5 ghost friendly. i get it. life is difficult.
NO.6 let's get really into this. mood boards, playlists, pinterest boards, i'm down for it all. i even just visited a place for one of my longest-running rps haha

PLOTS / FANDOMS / WORDBANK

~ inspired by tommy's party / peach pit ~ Muse A and Muse B met at an annual party & dated for nearly a year. Muse A was extremely loyal and made their relationship their identity, which scared Muse B and forced them to back off slowly before breaking it off. Naturally, Muse A was devastated and struggled to put the pieces together in the following months and year, jumping into another relationship before ultimately admitting they were still in love with Muse B. The time is drawing near to another one of these parties, where many mutual friends are brought into a crossfire when Muse B meets a new love interest at the party. When Muse A sees it, they attempt to be okay with the situation, but as the night wears on, it heads toward a drunken and potentially violent head...

~ inspired by undone / weezer ~ Hey brah, how we doing man? It's been a while, man, life is so rad. This band is my favorite, man, don't you love them? Ah man, you want a beer? Ah man, hell brah, this is the best, I'm so glad we're all back together, this is great, man. Hey, do you know about the party after the show? Ah man, it's going to be the best, I'm so stoked. /// Hey, what's up? Um, did you hear about the party? I think I'm going to go, but my friends don't want to go, could I get a ride? /// Muse A is at the first big underground concert after pandemic restrictions are lifted and meets Muse B, who takes Muse A on a wild, unforgettable, seemingly never-ending trip that - like everything - has its fair share of consequences...

~ inspired by thumbs / lucy dacus ~ Muse A's mom/dad has come to town, even after years of hiding by them to get away from the parents. Muse B tries to console Muse A and tries to get them not to go, but Muse A doesn't listen and goes anyway with Muse B. At dinner, Muse A's mom/dad makes a bad joke that isn't received well at the table and that infuriates Muse B to the point where they jump across the table to harm them. In the days and weeks after, Muse B sees just how the parent tries to be in Muse A's life and how much it fucks them up. In the true spirit of revenge, Muse B goes on a murderous crusade against Muse A's wishes to exact revenge on the absentee parent...

other songs i'd like to write on: amsterdam by coldplay // dream state... and ...familiar place by lucy dacus // you're in love by STEPHAN which would go hand-in-hand with spilled drinks and love letter by STEPHAN // norton commander by men i trust // the funeral by band of horses // stoned at the nail salon by lorde // round here by counting crows // time and time again by counting crows // 7 summers by morgan wallen // all these things i've done by the killers // fading by jd moon

fandoms (ask for pairings!): one tree hill // smallville // regular show // spider-man (video game) // pokémon (feeling something legends arceus related but don't have a plot) // detroit: become human // ghost of tshusima // last of us

themes and ideas i've been thinking about, i just haven't put together a good plot: addiction | alcoholism | affair | arson | black angels | rebellion | marxism | stalinism | suburban dissatisfaction (think 1950s) | toxic relationships | jealousy | estranged | secrecy | existential crisis | beyond the grave | fame's not enough | destruction of empires | co-dependent | posthumous | transcendent | partying just to feel | public enemy | god, drugs & sex | walking on water | blank checkbook | road trip | unlimited mileage | noir | spilled drinks | stockholm syndrome

Last edited:
I spy lots of interesting prompts! Also mood boards + writing = yesss. Haha, if you want to chat or just plot out some random story fun from scratch, I'd be down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back