• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings oc x oc partner search (m/m)

Roeegs

ugh im tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heyaaa, I'm just looking for a partner to do some plotty romance stuff, I'm currently looking for something for a specific oc of mine but I'm super open to different ideas. Any character whether oc, canon, monster, dragon or alien is completely welcome here.

What I'm looking for;
-Someone who's at least 17
-Writes quite a lot and has a love for detail. I myself average 4-8 paragraphs (give or take.)
-Loves thoroughly plotting and discussing expectations
-Has a knack for a lot of angst in their roleplay, but also likes fluff to even the playing field.

As for my oc, I'll sum him up here for you but just know I've got quite a few other details on him. He's also pretty niche.. But I love him regardless.
dave.png
(my shitty art)
Raised in a government funded program tasked with experimenting and creating child soldiers, it had eventually crumbled to the ground due to mysterious circumstances. The subjects of said program were set loose on the world, all having to fit into society the best to their ability and all having varying degrees of results.

Dave (formerly subject 049) ended up being a hitman, as his fighting ability was all the life-skills he had. Despite his edgy background and being wicked good at his job, this guy is the dorkiest guy you'll ever know. Huge weeb, comic nerd and plays the cool and mysterious rogue character in DnD sessions. He's really socially awkward, often times pretends to be cool and mysterious when talking to his clients, will deepen his voice really low and all that. He has a pet tarantula that's evil to the core, but he loves her anyway. Dave's just trying to figure life out, he's really gullible and clueless to a lot of social queues.
^^
For Dave, I imagine him living in a world with loose rules. If any of you are familiar with Dirk Gently or even Umbrella Academy, then you should know what I'm getting at. In this world, anything weird can happen but it's still considered weird. Like someone being turned into a dog will be weird and shocking, but it's not abnormal to the rules of this universe.
___
Lets get down to business. I'm down for anything, but here's some minor plot ideas to get the ball rolling;

hitman/hitman:
Our characters get hired by the same client and are made to work together as partners. They discover they work well together, despite the clash they may or may not have, and keep in touch. And/Or they're hired by separate clients to kill the same person and end up competing for the head.

hitman/bodygaurd
One of our characters is hired to protect, the other is hired to kill who the bodygaurd is protecting.

(former)subject/(former)subject
Not everybody in the program knew eachother, some were lucky (or unlucky) enough to talk to another, others only saw glimpses of other subjects, and some didn't see the others at all. Whatever our characters are, they meet eachother after all is said and done and they cope together.

hitman/vigilante
One of our characters is a vigilante and catches wind of a particularly infamous hitman, they seek to enact justice but ends up being caught between a rock and a hard place. The hitman's target happens to be a bigger bad than the hitman himself, and they end up being forced to work together in order to get out of trouble.
___
Alrighty well, like I said. Open to a whole lot more than that, but that's some ideas I had at the top of my head.​

Hello! I've also been desperately looking for an rp partner. As long as it isn't dry and im not very busy I respond very actively! I would be up for any of those prompts honestly, would you be up to rp with me? : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back