• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CrazyJoe

Noobie
Hello! I'm new to this forum which means my formatting might be incorrect. So I'm looking for a rp partner who can rp as Snake Eyes from the G.I. Joe fandom. I always liked the series as a child and I was shocked to see the fandom coming back to life. I want to expand on the series and add some new info based off my OC. OC (my character/female) x Snake Eyes is necessary for the type of plot I'm making.

About me
I'm 18 years old. My pronouns are He/Him. My timezone is EST. I started roleplaying in 2012.

Requirements
• Be 18+ (Roleplaying with anybody younger than me or a minor will make me a bit uncomfortable.)
• You must be open to 18+ content such as gore (The plot is adult themed which means anything R rated will happen)
• Flexible time schedule (Time zones don't matter to me as long as you can make time to roleplay. Nobody likes having to wait over a week for a reply)
• Being able to communicate (I love making plots and discussing with people. I don't want to do everything by myself as it can be stressful. Also it's nice to tell me if you'll be busy or uninterested instead of ghosting. The ability to communicate is very nice!)
• You must be semi-literate (a minimum of 1 paragraph per response required. One-lining is dull and tells me that you're not dedicated.)
• Have basic knowledge of G.I. Joe (at least know the character's background, affiliation, personality, and job)

Bonuses (optional)
• Being able to play multiple characters or NPCs (This would be very helpful when having to involve other characters like Scarlett into the plot)
• Having extensive knowledge of G.I. Joe (I don't know much besides the basics and anybody who's an expert on the series is a huge bonus. A person knowing a lot on the lore can allow a better understanding and a more detailed plot.)
• Being very active

If you're interested feel free to send me a DM, reply, or request on Discord! See you there.

Discord: PandaBear#9753

My OC: Onyx Viper
My OC's Lore: The origin of Onyx Viper
Other Info involving my OC: I.L.E.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back