• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x canon cravings check[ALWAYS OPEN]

Jukebox_Jam_Ses

CEO of too many ideas
Hi there! You can call me Sei, I'm an 18 year old college student and I'm searching for OC x canon roleplay partners. My list is currently short, mostly since I either am just getting into new ones or I don't have an oc for that fandom yet.

•Basic info•

→I'd prefer to roleplay with someone 18+. Sorry but I'm just not comfortable roleplaying with minors,,

→I can only respond about 2 times a week, possibly more but I'm super busy with my major

→I'm open to doubles, I can play most characters depending for the fandoms I'm interested in so don't be afraid to ask!

→For doubles I can do canon x canon on your part! But I won't if the ship is toxic, sorry but I I won't condone toxic ships

→I am very LGBTQIA+ friendly!

→I do mxf, fxf, and mxm pairings mostly when it comes to my side of the roleplay

→I write 2 paragraphs minimum, for both myself and if I double up to keep it fair

→I have ADHD, so please please be patient with me

→OOC chats are cool with me. Collaborating and just general chatting are some of my favorite things since I get to know my partners

→I just have really basic base plot ideas,, I'm open to any AUs and ideas you're interested in

→Your portrayal doesn't have to be 100% perfect, some characters are super hard to get

→If we do Danganronpa I'd prefer non despair, I'm also not the greatest with horror and suspense writing

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

•Fandom list•

{Key: cravings will have 👌 before the series name, characters I'm looking to interact with will be after the -}

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌Avatar the last airbender- Zuko, Suki

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌Danganronpa- Kazuichi, Hajime, Peko, Rantaro, Kaito, Korekiyo

Disney- Tadashi, Hercules, Li Shang, Flynn Rider

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌(Only up to season 3)Haikyuu- Kuroo, Suga, Akaashi, Iwaizumi

👌👌👌👌👌My hero Academia- Hawks, Todoroki, Bakugou, Kaminari, Kirishima, Tamaki, Mirio

👌👌👌Ouran highschool host Club- Haruhi, Tamaki

If you're up for any of these, send me a PM so we can plot and all that. Looking forward to roleplaying with you! Yeah

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back