• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

700club

star luster.
Name: Lan.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Romantic: Polyromantic.
Pronouns: He/Him.
Height: 188cm.

Meet Lan, my OC with a single face claim. I'm interested in starting a roleplay with someone else's fun OC and we could have a good time. I love AUs especially college AUs because Lan loves to study, but I am open to others. In terms of personality, Lan is a bit cold and has a smart mouth to get a rise out of people. Expect alot of teasing, snide remarks and flirting because he has all the time in the world. He is into art study and horror movies but doesn't want to come off as pretentious so he gets a bit shy about his interests. So, kind of your typical ice king with a golden heart. Lan is misunderstood as an asshole so he gravites towards "easy" and overly kind people. If you are interested in starting something, reply or PM me so we can try perhaps. I can try to mirror lengthy replies but I am usually 2-4 paragraphs strong. DISCLAIMER: i don't rp with minors. you must be 18 and up. Art by INPLICK.

Attachments

• ref1.jpg
    ref1.jpg
    184.5 KB · Views: 20
  • ref 2.jpg
    ref 2.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Thank you so much, would you mind PM me and we can talk about some of your ideas and the OC you're interested in using? I'd love that.

I have a big sweetheart of an oc I think could work against him! Boy with the sweetest attitude and some hearing issues. ^^

I have a big sweetheart of an oc I think could work against him! Boy with the sweetest attitude and some hearing issues. ^^
Would you indulge me and tell me about him? We could work a fun story if you'd like. I'm down for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back