• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fluffylilbee

i <3 knights
the original post got super cluttered so i’m gonna repost it! i still don’t have a solid partner but really want someone to do this rp with !!

backstory

————
View attachment 615006

for years, tonra had been living underneath the rule of her parents. she was born into a family she doesn’t understand, an entire lineage of dark magi. her family may have been described as cruel, evil. they had committed many misdeeds against the kingdom in the past, made a name for themselves. despite being the eldest of her siblings, she was the only capable of not being able to cast dark magic. and so, she fled.

tonra hopped towns for a while, eventually finding herself in a city adjacent to a castle. she failed in not being spotted by the castle guards, however, and was arrested for being affiliated with the other dark magi. she was imprisoned, losing hope. her family’s lineage had begun to catch up to her. that is, until, she caught the eye of the castle’s nobility...

—​

reply if interested! you’d be playing a prince/princess ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back