• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oc Fandom Roleplay (Choosable Fandoms)

TheFalconSinOfLies

My Arcana: 10 of Wands
I have very, very specific requests for a role-playing partner. The age doesn't matter, I would just like you to be able to use more then three sentences in writing, because I've had past experiences with one sentence writers and it gets boring. So if your interested at least try to be detailed, its productive and the best way to fill in sentence space. I'll list some fandoms that I like to role-play, if you'd like to request some ill look into them. And there is one other thing, I'm an adult who likes cartoons so, please spare my childish antics. >.> And also, don't just play your Oc, it gets boring just playing everyone and my roleplay partner just has to use there Oc.

Persona 3-5
Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir
Seven Deadly Sins
Voltron: Legendary Defender
OK K.O
Tenkai Knights
Pokèmon (Sinnoh/Kalos/Alola)
Steven Universe
Love Live: School Idol Project
Yandere Simulator
Monster Prom
Marvel's Spider-Man
Adventure Time
Diabolik Lovers
Star vs. the Forces of Evil
Teen Titans (2003)
Yokai Watch
The Legend of Korra
Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitsu
T.M.N.T (2012)
Ouran High School Host Club
Sword Art Online
Gravity Falls/Reverse Falls
Infinite Stratos
Prison School
Mm!
Free! Iwatodai swim club
Boku no Hero Acedamia

Name:

Nickname:

Instrument:

Personality:

Looks:

Job:

Abilities:

Dislikes:

Family:

Backstory:

Hobbies:

Others:

Last edited:
hi :') I would love to rp , but i have one question ; do you prefer using canon characters or ocs?

soo...my stupidity besides- I would love to do a steven universe rp XD ( if you are still looking for someone , and dont mind half-blind people xD )

I happened to see Voltron on your list....if your still looking would you be interested in Adashi? If you like we can add a side of slow-burning Klance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back