• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oc Fandom Roleplay (Choosable Fandoms)

What do you mean, a role play full of ships, or there children, or—?
Ship for Adam and Shiro, as for Klance, whatever you want. We could do some Au where Keith is there kid and Lance is like a kid next door or something. Or we can do it off season 7 and have Adam be alive or something.

Ship for Adam and Shiro, as for Klance, whatever you want. We could do some Au where Keith is there kid and Lance is like a kid next door or something. Or we can do it off season 7 and have Adam be alive or something.
Will it include our oc's cause it's OC Roleplay. Also I'm not exactly caught up with voltron cause no Netflix.

what if we have the oc being the kids? we can do a domestic au.

Doubling is pretty much where you type two separate responses

Your Oc does....

My crush does.....

And then in response I do your crush and my Oc. This is so Both Oc’s can have a unique story and also different crushes.
Sounds cool, when some others tried explains it was much harder to understand so thanks for the simplicity. Anyways what'll the role play be about?

Marvel's Spider-Man please
Is this the new version right
With these characters:
IMG_2428.JPG
IMG_2429.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back