• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • The Helpful Seven Sins • [Looking For more people!]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Aye, that's a sound idea! But hey could always take from my book of bad ideas and start while it's way too late It's a joke, a joudan, a Michael Joudan--

Oh my god, I'm dying ^_^ A michael joudan usfhdsufs. And true, I can just make one now and if it's not gonna be used, just save it for another rp. LOL.

I remember it from a manga or an anime I watched, I forgot which one, but the moment you said it it clicked with me. Kek.

The name's a bit sus so won't start raving about it here, especially given it's pretty off topic but god damn, nice to find someone on the same wavelength.

I think I can PM ya? Not sure, cause I'm new lol. Cause this whole convo we're having is straying from the RP, kek. But yeah, very nice to hear that you've read it too. :3

This is technically the ooc. So talking about anime isn't too off topic. Also from what I know the third spot is still available!

I've posted
Let me know if the bg pattern and the font color clash too much, or if the bg is too bright for dark theme users. It's hard sticking to a pastel aesthetic that's not too assaulting for the eyes... I tried ^^'

Also, the irony of who I'm playing and how complex my layout is, is not lost on me at all XD

It looks fine, was a bit difficult to read the black on light blue but got around to it. The pink's definitely harsh on the eyes though, mostly my own opinion.

It looks fine, was a bit difficult to read the black on light blue but got around to it. The pink's definitely harsh on the eyes though, mostly my own opinion.
Lowered the opacity of the image by 20%, does the pink looks better now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back