• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy THSS- RP

Main
Here

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

It was a Morning Day
3 New roommates decided to move out from their home to seek out new thrills around the city

They were packing their belongings days prior to the final move out
Saying their goodbyes to their families and friends alike
Not sure if they felt nervous, excited or plain scared
Perhaps it was a little bit of all three combined
The 3 Roommates all met in one place as they all set out to their new apartment
Though you may ask how these 3 individuals even became friends in the first place.
To start along there is Yui Tanaka, an innocent long browned hair girl with wishful blue diamonds as eyes. She is A creative individual who cherishes any whom she considers friends! Of course not all is what it seems- she may have some trauma left behind from her childhood ...and do you think it still affects her everyday life now ?...
Tagging along is Chitose Eiji - tall male with an athletic build considering his background from his days in sports. Many girls might even think he's handsome. A hardworking delivery man with an open mind and absolutely loves conversations. A guy with a good energy to serve all around. But isn't he too ...pushy ..maybe? I mean he's gotta relax sometime ...right ?
All 3 individuals have something but it's not just anything
As they all begin to unpack their things and walk around checking out the new apartment, mysterious beings around the apartment awake to new voices
New people ? New roommates ? There is 3 ? That's strange they haven't had anyone their in such a long time- years even. Many years.
Who are they ? What are they doing? Can we help them ?
The sins - they began to hide around corners taking a closer look.
Maybe they aren't so bad ? C'mon they haven't had any company in forvever
This time they will help them feel like home !
They just hope they don't freak out in their first meeting-
I mean they are sins - surely they can't associate them with bad things .. right ?​
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Setting: New Apartment
Current status : 3 roommates Arrived at their new place of living and started to unpack checking the place out
Current Status Sins: They all begin to awake and talk amongst each other about the new people debating on what to do next

Last edited:
Character: Chitose Eiji
Physical Condition: Rested but still somewhat sleepy
Mental Condition: Happy with the apartment complex.

Mentions: Kabochamp Kabochamp

"The... trick ta lugging boxes up stairs is in the hips, the hips." Eiji hollered down for the fourth(?) time as he pushed up the stairs with the cardboard box. He recently arrived in tow with his soon-to-be roommate, and the building was probably bigger than anything he saw, even in Fukushima-ku! With a nice burn in his forearms and back going, he eventually got that rather heavy box up. It had most of his personal kitchen equipment, which as open as he was, he wasn't about to let anyone haul it. While the third person who'd they would be sharing rent with hadn't arrived just yet, Eiji and the other decided that they might as well get everything they brought packed out and in.

Tugging the key he got from the front counter out of his pocket he gave it a look over before pushing it into the doorknob. With the twist and a tug he began the process of getting whatever boxes he could into the apartment. While he did so, he gave the apartment a look over. "He~eh, man, this place really's worth the price, uh? That balcony's as big as it was in the pictures too! Dont'cha think so too?" Eiji chuckled tossing a glance to his new roommate, already chattering away as he set down the next box 'FRAGILE' written on it's surface in sharpie. Honestly still didn't know what to make of her. She was obviously the sort to be all quiet-like, but beyond that, she was soft spoken enough he didn't really have a handle on her personality yet.

Yui was already regretting her decision when she woke up that morning, what in the world possessed her to move out of the perfectly good room she had in her parents house? Sure they could nag and moan and had the worst tendency to use her writing notes for shopping lists but she was starting to think she could handle that.

Or so she thought, she knew she couldn't back out now, they needed all three of them there or the rent would be too high. Sighing, she had gotten herself ready to move to her new home.

Now, standing in front of the surprisingly large house, she was apparently receiving a lecture on how to lift. She listened and nodded, both relieved and worried that the first of her roommates was so talkative. "I'll give it a go?" She said, lifting a bigish box filled with the games she didn't want anyone to see. Struggling just a little, she followed the still talking man up the stairs and into the house, looking around as she set the box down. "Yeah, we'll have plenty of space even with three people"

Looking to where she assumed the rooms would be she asked "Do you have a preference on room size?"

Eiji grinned as she put down the box, a thumbs up pointed right at her, "Nice job!" Supportive as he should be. Adjusting his glasses the taller man immediately jumped to her next question with a shrug. "Don't need much room, but Gran always used ta tell me girls need plenty'o space. So I'm fine with whatever but probably won't need anything too big, yeah?" A good natured grin punctuating his Osaka-ben thick statement, really, he seemed much too excited about unpacking.

That said: "But I'll have a look at that room. End of the hall thataway." A calloused digit pointed towards the only hall with quite a few rooms dotting it.

Bringing the same hand to his neck, he looked her way with a tilt of her head. "I'll take care of my stuff, you want help unpacking anythin' ya brought?"

Yui gave a slightly awkward smile back, the person was going to be living with her from now on, even she knew to try and get along. "I don't really need much space either, just enough room for a bed, storage and a desk." She paused and shrugged "if I'm strapped for space I can always just use a futon"

She looked towards the area he pointed at and nodded "Okay, I'll check one of the others nearby"

She looked up a little too fast when he mentioned helping her unpack and her eyes shot nervously at the only box she'd already brought in "No!" She almost shouted "I-I mean, no. I got it... um, thanks" and ran to get the rest of her things before he could comment on how weirdly she was acting. She hadn't even thought that she'd be leaving him alone with one of the two boxes she wouldn't want anyone to look inside.

His brow raised in curiosity at the fairly fierce response but he shrugged with a smile popping his head out the door to shout after her. "Gotcha, don't worry about it!." Most people have stuff they don't want to be waving around to others, Eiji could understand that much. As much as the voice in the back of his head wormed about wanting to see what was inside. However, he came to the decision that if she wanted to show him, then she would, if she didn't, then she didn't. Simple as that. Drumming his fingers across his nape he traipsed down the hall, surprised at the lack of mustiness that came with rooms lacking attention. At least, that's how he recalled it back where he lived.

While he was worried about whether or not his roomie could carry everything up- he had to have some faith in her. Hopefully. Shaking those thoughts out of his head, he twisted and pushed the door at the end of the hall open with a yawn.

It oughtta be fine.

Mentions:
Eiji
Yui
Hùna/ Sloth
Interactions:
Pride
Greed
Almas/ Envy
Ai/ Lust
Wrath

Nigula opened her eyes, and regret it. It was morning, the worst time of the day in light cases but also the time of the day with the most important meal. Breakfast. Just thinking of the word made her go from a morning-hater to an almost lover. Tom was also pleased at the thought. Her train of food was suddenly interrupted by voices. She got exited. Maybe they were kids who thought they were brave and dared their friend to enter and they had candy? She needed at least a drop of blood a day so she didn't worry about that. She flapped over to the stairs, recognizing the voices as young adults, probably. Her excitement increased. What were adults doing here? She peeked and gasped, before clamping her mouth shut. They had boxes and were carrying some so that meant they were moving in!. Nigula fistbumped the air. So that meant she didn't have to rely on the people outside for food and blood and not only one person was coming in but two people!.

The bat flew fast to the others. She knew waking up Hùna would be useless, and decided to execlude her from her Wake-Up Plan. She concentrated and took out a water gun filled with water from her mouth. She took it from a kid sometime ago, knowing it would be perfect for pranks. The knowledge of it being in the Void where no saliva existed made it less disgusting. With a grin, she aimed and shot at each of the others, except Hùna of course.
"Rise and shine everybody! Sorry to rain on your parade of sleep but we have an emergency!" She said, loud enough for the other sins but unoticable forthe newcomers. Most of her 'Emergencies' consisted on them running out of food. She snickered at her pun.

Last edited:
Colour Guide:
Percy the Tabby Cat
Pride

Mentions:
Nigula

Pride was lying down, quite happily snoozing on the balcony as she summer herself in the early morning warmth. Being a cat, she obviously enjoyed sleeping for great lengths of the day in the sun, but it was usually because the people around her had failed to provide any adequate entertainment worthy of her staying up for rather than her actually being tired.

"Meeeow." The next door neighbours cat called to her, and opening an eye, she gestured for the animal to continue on with a flick of her ears. That was certainly one perk of being a cat: the ability to show irritation with ones ears, something she couldn't do in her other form.

"Big staircase - adult humans - noise - boxes - your territory."

Pride sat up at Percy's words, as although cat language was extremely broken when it came to defining human creations such as computers or fridges, she understood what he was trying to say. Adults were moving into her territory, which meant-

Splash!

A jet of water hit her tail from gluttony and she gave out a light hiss before coming inside to jump on a nearby windowsill to dry off. She'd obviously been awake, but the insufferable child (admittedly she viewed most of them as children regardless of what form they took) had blasted her regardless.

"I know what you're going to say." Pride drawled, an aristocratic lilt entering her voice. It would've been odd to anyone not a sin to see a silky black cat speaking in perfect English, but she didn't care. If they were too stupid to comprehend what she was she didn't have time for them anyways.

"We have guests. Likely the more permanent type, unless we decide to kill them all within the first week."

She suggested, wondering what to do. Some company aside from these annoying cretins and Percy the cat would be nice, although how much entertainment could a few mortals really provide? Especially if she had share them out, and she flicked her rather sharp claws in and out as she considered the options.

Yui had to do a few runs back and forth to get the rest of her stuff which took her a little while as she struggled with the heavier boxes and stopped on her last run, the only thing she had left to bring in was the travel cage with her budgies in, which was currently covered with a light proof fabric to keep them calm. She'd stopped because she thought she heard a cat "I hope that didn't come from inside the house" she thought out loud as she brought the slightly oversized cage inside.

She took a moment at the top of the stairs, not used to this much movement and then continued inside. "Um, Eiji? Did you hear a cat in here?" She asked as she walked towards the room he was checking out, getting distracted on the way there by a room that seemed perfect for her. There was an alcoved space in one wall that was the perfect size for her new cage! She walked in and looked it over, imagining what the room would be like with her stuff all packed in.

Smiling she ran to the doorway "I found my room!" She said loudly and excitedly before her senses came back "if you don't mind?" She added, probably too quiet for him to hear. Leaving her coat on the handle of the door to reserve it, she went back to start moving her things over, humming a little. Maybe living here wouldn't be so bad after all.

Interactions:

Pride

Nigula gave the cat an annoyed look. Geez, do all of the cats have so much ego? Well, she was the exact personification of pride but still. Her eyes widened at the suggestion and sprayed another blast of water to show her disagreement.

"No way! You wanna kill our potential food supply? And blood supply since I can't really go outside much. You make me so mad I could just eat you" She complained, making sure to lower her voice for the guests. Eating Pride was sort of a bluff, since she could eat furniture with ease and ate raw but dead chicks sometime but she wouldn't really eat a fellow sin, that's for sure but she could. Nigula also got mentally reminded that some of the side if the table she ate but didn't bother to fix. She facepalmed at the memory. Oh crap. Her hunger could scare away the potential 'permanent' guests.

Mentions: Kabochamp Kabochamp Dark lord steel Dark lord steel ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool

"A cat?" He echoed poking his head out of tentatively, his room. Strolling on over to the only other open doorway, he just barely heard her. "Oh, not bad ain't it? Don't worry, there oughtta be no issue, yeah?" Plus this was the most excited he's seen her, so at least she wasn't consistently meek. "But, ah, 'bout the cat, I dunn'a, didn't hear anything." He was busy setting up his personal weights and deciding where to put all his other stuff. The futon might be nice near that large window...

In the end he got completely sidetracked. "Hey," He called out from his room, "Did I ever catch yer name?" He might've and he might've not, just kinda slipped his mind making sure he had everything he needed.

Interactions:
ElenaIsCool
Dark lord steel

"I certainly know that humans are allowed to be cannibal at desperate times. But... Sins..? Really?" Fully awake and wet -from head to toe-, the green-haired sin darted his yellow eyes from the gluttonous girl to the prideful cat, back and forth. There was but a hint of disgust in his tone.

Almas shivered as the cold sensation went beneath his skin and got into his bone. He was about to take a dry towel from the nearest drawer--which was certainly going to make him being seen by the three mortals. And yes, he was aware of the three additional presences in the building. And no, the green-haired sin certainly wasn't planning to welcome them like this--all of his body dripping wet with water.

"And, is it not possible for you to suck your own blood, Nigula? You and those vampires remind me of mosquitoes, you know--flying around, sucking someone else's blood? When it's certain that you have flowing blood also." He frowned as he headed to the nearest, curtain-less window, letting him got rained by the warm ray of sunshine, while still holding his gaze on the Sin of Gluttony. His voice was hushed all the entire time, as he certainly didn't want the newcomers to see them in a state like this.

Last edited:
Nigula was taken by surprise by Almas's words. She was too busy glaring at the cat to notice he was awake. She stuck her tounge at him

"I was only joking, if you didn't notice" she said, cocking her gun and contemplating what a cat would taste like, Pride would surely taste bitter. The thought made her shiver as she crossed cats from her eating list.

At Almas's second question, Nigula gave him a surprised look. The answer was very obvious

"Obviously because our system needs At least a drop of warm blood, that's not vampire blood, to survive. Others exaggerate taking litres a day while what we need is a drop or two" She explains in a low voice, shaking her head. She scooted away from the sunlight and began looking for her cap and umbrella

Ai sighed, barely moving from her spot. “Can’t I have a few more minutes sleep? Adults need their beauty rest, y'know.” She rubbed her eyes before sitting upright and staring at Nigula and Almas. “What is it now? Anything important, dears?” She bit her tongue after that- if she wanted everyone to stop seeing her as a meddler she should stop acting like everyone was a child compared to her. They were all the same age, more or less.

Nigula turned to Ai with a grin
"We have guests! And their carrying boxes so I guess they're moving in!" She explained in a hushed but exited voice.
She wondered if they brought food with them. Tom loudly agreed, making her tap him."Don't worry, I'm sure they have something for the both of us" She said. She knew nothing was odd with talking to her stomach and calling him 'Tom'. She put on her purple cap and whisked on some sunglasses. She just needed the sunscreen or her umbrella and she would be ready to face the sun.

Húna / Sloth
Mood: Pleasant, with a hint of curiosity and antecipation
Location: Somewhere near the balcony, probably in the living room
Interactions: The other Sins

Mentions: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool , MetaruSonikku MetaruSonikku , Gunnhildr Gunnhildr , Dark lord steel Dark lord steel
While two of the bedrooms and part of the living room had begun brimming with life due to the arrival of the newcomers, the last bedroom of the apartment seemingly refused to join into the excitement. There, Húna remained asleep, directly on the wooden boards, no futon, not even a pillow. The ghostly girl's sleep form could only be described as chaotic, upper body straight, lower body slightly bent, a pose that would give anyone else a hell of a backpain afterwards. One leg flexed and turned around, then other straight right beside it, one arm up and around her head, then other laying on top of her tummy... Truly the worst, messiest sleep position one could ever be in.

As if this wasn't enough of a scene, sliver poofy strands of her long hair were in complete disarray, almost like a nest of snakes, plushies were scattered on the ground nearby, the child was drooling and to add the final cherry on this ridiculously unkempt cake, the Sin of Sloth snored. ...Loudly.

Such was the way the Makuraeshi had eventually waken up, prompted by incessant chattering and from more than one source. The child sighed, turning around once the noise had quieted down a bit, attempting to sleep again. More noises rang out. Sighing intensified. This was a lost cause, might as well go see whatever the uncommon ruckus was about... then come back if it's nothing that important.

Drying the drool from her face with the sleeve, Húna sat up, rubbing her eyes awake in an attempt to fix her vision's focus. Well, it was less blurry so, eh, good enough she guessed. Grabbing her two beloved plushies, the drowsy, tired girl had slowly made her way closer to the door, putting her ear against it to assess the situation. A couple voices of her fellow Sins rung out, Envy, Lust, Gluttony... But on the other side, those were two voices that she did not know, seemingly in friendly conversation:

"...Peo...ple?", the sleepy child had asked at the wind in a whispery almost inexistent tone.

There was a last, tentative glance back at her spot on the ground, still warm, tempting her to come back, yet... Húna knew better than to just stay in there waiting for one of the human newcomers to find her. There were better ways to make a first impression, for sure...

Opening the door quietly, the ghost of Sloth had left the room, stepping cautiously, stealthily to exit the hallway into the living room. Wearing a light blue cat onesie with a ribbon by the neck and dragging the pair of plushies behind her, she had joined the 'Sin gathering area', yawning and looking like someone who would be dazing off again soon enough:

"Mo...ving...in?", Húna had repeated, overhearing some of Nigula's last words, "...Good for hugs... Cozyyyy~~ Waaaarm~"

"Sleepovers toooo...~"

She had let out closing her eyes already imagining the fun nice times everyone could have together. More people meant more options and more fun, and more nap companions. Naps with more people were soft and comfortable and gentle and-

The girl had started snoring again, having begun falling asleep while standing in the middle of the room.

Last edited:
Nigula was taken by surprise by Hùna's silent entrance, slightly jumping before facing the youngest looking, sleepiest and cutest sin of all. She smiled at her. She could have been her nap buddy since she felt less active in the morning and afternoon while Hùna slept pretty much anytime. That was why she wasn't surprised at all when the pillow ghost fell asleep while standing. Then it hit her. Hùna's snores were loud and they had guests close by so..Oh Crap.

Smiling a little, she poked her head into his new room "Oh yeah, my name's Yui Tanaka. You introduced yourself earlier" she awkwardly held out her hand, going for a handshake but stopped. Had she imagined it? She thought she'd heard someone snoring nearby.

"Say, what are the chances that our third got here first and is sleeping nearby?" She asked, already knowing the answer but not wanting to confront that reality.

Pulling her hand back before Eiji had a chance to shake, she walked back to the room piled high with their stuff and looked around. She froze a moment later, this time sure that she heard... snoring? While part of her mind screamed that she was walking right into a horror movie scenario, the rest and her body were walking towards where the sound was coming from.

Stopping in front of the door, she took a deep breath, hesitating and just staring at it.

Mentions: Kabochamp Kabochamp Dark lord steel Dark lord steel ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Gunnhildr Gunnhildr MetaruSonikku MetaruSonikku

His grin spread even further, practically infectious at this point. "Yeah? Well, nice ta meetcha Tanaka." No formalities but he kept to her surname. Reaching out to take her hand in a firm handshake he stopped just entertaining her hypothetical.

"Somethin' like that would explain why my nose is acting all funky." He tapped the bridge of it, being very hard of hearing right now. Though when she abruptly pulled back and started walking briskly he followed somewhat concerned as to the mental health of his new room mate. Pressing his palm into his nape once more he nearly crashed into her as she stalled in front of a certain door just off of the entrance room.

Of course, Eiji could tell she wasn't about to open it anytime soon and so to soothe whatever worries she had about cats or people he opened the door without an ounce of delicacy a slight mirth to his voice as he stepped on next to her to try and pop it open himself.

"Lessee if they've already done an' settled in, yeah?"

Mentions:
Sloth
Envy
Yui
Eji

Pride swished her tail in irritation and debated pouncing on sloth to wake her up, but she doubted it would work. That girl was so insufferably lazy it was unbelievable, so she went back to grooming her tail as she heard voices outside. Their new guests, and looking around, she sighed. Her and Nigula were the only ones that looked remotely presentable, as Envy was soaked with water, as were the curtains that'd taken the brunt of gluttonys second blast of water at her. Sloth was once again asleep, and she leapt down from the windowsill, a slight frown on her face. So what if they spotted her; she had more of a right to be here than a bunch of mortals, although strolling out of the room, she noticed one. A young adult woman, and bouncing onto a nearby box, Pride watched her curiously.

"Please excuse Sloth, she's always like that. It's nothing personal."

She said casually, blinking at the human as her head tilted towards the now opened door, although it was only by a crack. Smirking slightly, she tapped her claws on the box she was sat on, enjoying the sound.

Nigula heard some more voiced before hearing footsteps. They were bound to meet anyway but she didn't expect it to be so soon. Then the face of a woman and a handsome man were revealed as they opened the door. Nigula waved casually
"Hey! So.. what do you think of the house?"

Her words surprised herself even. The first thing she was going to ask was if they had any food, but this beat her to it. She blinked at Hùna and whispered softly to her
"Hey, your future nap buddies are here"
Nigula realized Almas was wet so she took the towel and threw it on top of him. That solved that. She grinned, showing two fangs and other normal teeth. She hoped they were fun.

Greed was clinging onto Lust, sleeping soundly with his arms and legs wrapped around his slightly younger, but bigger mom friend, acting as the big spoon. His dreams of hoarding shiny objects and stuffing his face with rice crispy treats with Gluttony were put to a quick end once water made contact with the back of his head. "Eh?" He groaned and turned around, seeing the culprit. And to think he shared his rice crispy treats with her in his dreams... The betrayal. He unlatched himself from the female sin as she started waking up too and quickly scurried off once everyone started droning on about guests and eating each other and cannibalism and vampires. Or whatever they were saying.

His attention was on the sound of the newcomers moving things. Things that he could have! Maybe they were gifts? Tribute perhaps? Either way he wanted to know what they were bringing. He was going to make himself transparent to go see them but Pride and Sloth's snoring seemed to have alerted them. "I just hope they are willing to share. Sharing is caring after all." He grinned a greedy grin as he chuckled in excitement.

After Gluttony asked what they thought of the house he stood there trying to look casual, leaning partially on the hungry girl with his arm propped on her shoulder. "You wouldn't happen to have any rice crispy treats would you?"

Húna / Sloth
Mood: Happy sleepy and craving sweets
Interactions: Pretty much everyone

Mentions: ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool , MetaruSonikku MetaruSonikku , Gunnhildr Gunnhildr , Dark lord steel Dark lord steel , Tetro Tetro , Kabochamp Kabochamp , Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

((Tanaka -> Tanuki [raccoon]))
Loud chainsaw-ish noises left the little girl's mouth as once again she had been dragged into the reign of sleep. Two things were quite impressive to think about, one being in the order of 'wow how can something so tiny make this much noise'? and the other just how amazing her balance skills were. Húna wavered slowly, rocking herself left then right, akin to leaves getting blown by the wind, or jello played in slowly motion.

Still, no matter how much she bent this or that way, or louder/muffled the snoring became, the Sin of Sloth didn't fall, almost as if invisible roots kept her standing in the middle of the room.

It was just as awe-strucking as it was anxiety-inducing to watch it.

"...M-mister raccoon... don't eat so many frutties at once..........", the hellish sound would once in a while stop, giving way to nonsensical sleepy babbling, "The castle seems funky... cat is suspicious too... 'dooooooon' goes the bell~......"

"Hey, your future nap buddies are here"

The reaction was instantaneous. In one second there was a loudly 'Rrrrrrrr' grinding sound leaving the ghost's mouth and in the next she had popped her eyes open, widening them as if something incredibly dire had been said:

"A NAP!!", Sloth had let out with a gasp, out of seemingly nowhere, just suddenly both raising her head and giving off a tiny surprised hop, "Where?!"

And then she yawned, blinking a couple times while looking around with a blank stare, again and again until the little girl had widened her eyes again finally remembering what she had been up to before dozing off:

"Ooooooooooh~~ ...Riiiiiiight...", the Makuragaeshi then looked back up, at last seeing her surroundings in proper focus, and let out a silly, drowsy smile at her fellow Sins, letting out some giggles as well, "Mooooorning~~!", her tone was childish, almost not pronouncing the 'r' in the word. Looking at the pair of humans she had repeated the action, just with this time an oddly relaxed and wavy, well, wave of her hand, "Mooooorning~~~ ....... Welcome~~"

Upon hearing Razzmatazz asking about snacks, Húna had directed her gaze at him, simply blinking at the other in silence for a while. After waaaay too much time, she let out other long noise in acknowledgement of his words, deciding to join the conversation as well:

"Húna wants........ pudding...", she said, slightly tilting her head, "soft, nice, creamy yellow........ Eeeeegg puddiiiiiing~~"

"But. Don't know... How to make iiiiit?", the girl had announced not at anyone in particular, "Saaaaaaaaaad"

Last edited:
Nigula gave her prank buddy a look of shock. She had to ask normal casual 'host'ish questions while he got to ask for food! The Injustice!. She looked at Hùna with a smile. Her call worked, she was more surprised when she hopped though. Did napping make her move that much? No one could expect the Sin Of Sloth hopping , that was too much. Her mouth watered at Hùna's description of pudding.

She remembered her dream of Pride leading an army of cats to raid the fridge. The thought made her react instantly. She switched to a bat and whooshed to the kitchens, avoiding the deadly rays of the sun. She came back stuffing some cookies in her mouth. The fridge was safe, thank the Devil. After eating the five cookies at the same time, she turned to Greed with a devilish smile that could put the Devil's own smile to shame
"Hey, wanna prank Pride?" She whispered to him"I'll pay you back with rice treats I haven't eaten yet~" She said, sweetening the deal.

Seeing Sloth hop was adorable, but Greed was caught off guard when Gluttony turned into a bat and went straight out the door. The speed in which she traveled was crazy. Just as quickly, his friend was walking back into the room stuffing her mouth. The way she ate those cookies... He wanted them. But it was too late. The gluttonous girl gobbled them all up. Maybe if he reached far down enough her mouth he could get them? It wouldn't be the first time he tried that. Images of Lust and Sloth pulling him away from the poor girl as he shouted that he needed what she had eaten came to mind. He couldn't remember what it was he was looking for back then but he knew at the time that he really wanted to have it.

Coming back from dreamland, Gluttony was whispering in his ear about pranking Pride, and giving him treats as a reward. Greed's eyes twinkled. He put an arm around Gluttony, pulling her closer and whispering, "what did you have in mind?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back