• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • The Helpful Seven Sins • [Looking For more people!]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Three New Roommates
Trying to escape their uneventful, depressed And problematic lives
Find a perfect apartment
Real Cheap with great view over their city
Moving in to their Real Joy
Everybody begins to think that their lives are changing

Except - Well that the apartment is Haunted with non other than the Seven Deadly Sins
But the catch is, they aren't there to make their lives more unbearable but rather as their therapists.
They want to turn the Three roommate's lives around by helping them succeed in what they all fail.
For example Pride helps them with self confidence ; Lust helps them get laid ; Wrath Helps them stand up for themselves etc
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sins Facts
• They are only 7
• They Haunt the Apartment the 3 roommates live in
• They are Bound to that Apartment only but they can Attach themselves to the 3 roomates as a means to travel aeound outside of their domain
• No sin is overpowered
• Sins can be of Any species
• The 3 Roommates are the Only ones that can see the Sins
• The sins can intervene with the 3 roomates's and others physical, emotional and Mental states but to an extent
• The sins powers are each related to their sin
• The sins can Eat and Sleep if they want to but not necessarily
• The sins can posses The 3 Roommates and others for a short period of time and to an extent
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
• It is one of my first Groups here that I created so i beg for your patience in figuring this out
• Would Love to have a Co Admin - that would help me out organize this better. Dm me for more information
• There will be spots but I would like to keep this as small as it is intended to simply beacouse larger crowds tend to water down the group faster
• Organization
• OOC - OOC​
• Lore - IC​
• Characthers - Spots​
• Other - Forms​
• Navigation Order Recomendation
• Characthers- Spots : To reserve a spot​
• Other- Forms - To turn in the characther sheet​
• OOC - OOC - For any questions and to meet others OOC​
• This is Slice of life / Drama / Fanatasy/ Comedy

Last edited:
A joke? Here I go translating jokes to English again

Okay so, it was a peaceful day in the saloon, all the cowboys and ladies were drinking, talking to each other, playing cards, what you'd normally expect.

But then this one cowboy enters, opening the doors with force. 'Blam!' the whole room goes silent. The cowboy is mad, like buffing with anger mad:

"WHO PAINTED MY HORSE GREEN???!!!"

A drunken man laughs, immediately attracting attention to himself. The cowboy is merciless, steps up to the poor soul and grabs him by the collar of the shirt:

"Was it you that painted my horse green?!", he asks threateningly
"No, no!", the man staggers, "It wasn't me!"

He's thrown aside like trash, hitting the pole. The angry cowboys shows no concern or remorse:

"WHICH ONE OF YOU PAINTED MY HORSE GREEN???!!!!", he roared, asking again at the frightened patrons.

That's when a new character shows up. A big muscular man, with hard features, think Arnold Schwarzenegger and you're in the right track. He stands up, and slowly, gradually approaches the cowboy, staring him right in the eyes as his voice boomed and thundered across the room:

"It was me. Why? Any problem?"

There's nothing but tension in the room as both individuals stare at each other. Finally, the furious cowboy opens his mouth again, his tone now meek and intimidated:

"Oh, it's just to let you know that the paint is dry. If you'd like to give it a second-hand you totally can now!"

------------------------------------------------------------------
Annnnd you can call me Nessy >w<

Last edited:
My ex-wife still misses me... BUT HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER! Her aim is getting better! See, it’s funny because marriage is terrible.

(if anyone got that thanks for watching the same cartoons as me I guess)

Call me Metaru, please~

I see that the CS forms are set as 'other', Lore seems to be the actual IC, this is IC but we're using it as the OOC...
I'm confused? Is this organization on purpose? : O

So with Sins, what do we do with the date of birth? Sins have existed since the beginning of time, right? Sorry if it’s a dumb question, I’m just excited to start making my character and would like that to be expanded on.

Alright so the organization is
Lore - IC
OOC - OOC
Characters- Spots
Other - Forms
Noted OWO7
First time I've seen it set up as such, but I can work with it~
Thanks for the neat list

So with Sins, what do we do with the date of birth? Sins have existed since the beginning of time, right? Sorry if it’s a dumb question, I’m just excited to start making my character and would like that to be expanded on.
Of course Date of Birth is their Day they wish to be celebrated . Since they do not have actual birthdays - they create one for themselves !
And their Age is the same concept - the could look a certain Age but they can say they are another!

Ohh, the fact they can be any species pleases my youkai-loving self! OWO Though I have not idea what my concept is really yet XD

...Zashiki-warashi would be interesting since they're bound to the room itself [insert thonk emoji here]

They are Bound to the house itself but they can Attach themselves to the 3 roommates too. It's a way for them to travel around to the outside with them.

They are Bound to the house itself but they can Attach themselves to the 3 roommates too. It's a way for them to travel around to the outside with them.
I was referring to Zashiki-warashi lore itself, but that's a piece of nice information to have!
The motivation-ers shall never quit XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back