NQ Voting Thread

Option 3

The scolding gets to you, and honestly you are tired. You don't want to try anything fancy - you just take Mama home.

4. We obviously got the wrong soul. Get Rita's help to perform an exorcism. Perhaps lure the creature into a trap first.

4. We obviously got the wrong soul. Get Rita's help to perform an exorcism. Perhaps lure the creature into a trap first.

I dunno, the soul did call us "Lucy". Didn't Rita say she hadn't tried this before?

Option 1

Wh-what happened? What is this? Even Rita doesn't know. Is, is this still... "Mama?" you ask in a wavering voice.

Your body is tensed, poised to run. Either away from the monster or, if it confirms it is still your Mama, then to run to it's embrace.

I dunno, the soul did call us "Lucy". Didn't Rita say she hadn't tried this before?

Option 1

Wh-what happened? What is this? Even Rita doesn't know. Is, is this still... "Mama?" you ask in a wavering voice.

Your body is tensed, poised to run. Either away from the monster or, if it confirms it is still your Mama, then to run to it's embrace.

Seconded!

*starts cackling madly and muttering "Aberrant" again*

I'm far more excited about this than I have any right to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Option 2

No one has come by the town for so long. The lingering rot won't be of harm. Learning about your magic seems more important for now.

Option 2

Something living? Your first thought is the big tree that you'd pass every Sunday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am drinking far too much rum and eating far too many cinnamon buns to post right now. I have posts for the big tree, but fuck me, I am not an alcoholic right now. Or a glutton. Or a letch.

No no, I genuinely have posts for Lucy around a big oak tree. Also, how old are you Riuma? Where are you from? Honestly, you don't have to answer those, I am just drinking heavily.

You have remarkably good typing for heavy drinking.

My typing is basically gone as soon as I'm tipsy.

[3] Far too much has gone the opposite of how you would expect it to, in recent memory. You tell Rita you'd like to know what this will make happen.

I'm pretty happy with 3 (and thirding Anomaly's response) but...

Option 1

It's time to learn. You do it.

Alright, as much as I'd actually like to post right now, I'm after getting through the last of my job's basic training, and my brain isn't functioning enough to post the quality that the quest deserves. So tonight will be a night off, and hopefully the last extra one that isn't a day off.

Apologies about this guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back