NQ Voting Thread

OPTIONS:

1. Call out to her.
  2. Touch her on the shoulder.
  3. Run over and hug her.

4. Write in.

Again, apologies for the spotty replies this week. I've started working late shifts, also I am a lazy piece of shit.

Option 4

Ask Rita if this is your mother. You think it is - hope it is - but the scary 'sentinel' from before lingers in your mind. You can't be too careful.

[3] (kiiinda 4?) You have had about enough for one day and the relief of finding your mother outweighs any caution your young mind might think to exercise. You try to still be quiet, but your pace picks up the closer you get to mama and when you're close enough you hug her tight.

OPTIONS:

1. Call out to her.
  2. Touch her on the shoulder.
  3. Run over and hug her.

4. Write in.

Also, I gave everybody the Member Role of Ghoul. (I may change it to ghost or something similar later on, depending on what people would like). It doesn't really affect you, other than giving you the ability to invite people to the roleplay. Use this power to spread the word of the Necronomicon, and otherwise bring people here who you think might be interested or have fun with the Quest.

[3] (kiiinda 4?) You have had about enough for one day and the relief of finding your mother outweighs any caution your young mind might think to exercise. You try to still be quiet, but your pace picks up the closer you get to mama and when you're close enough you hug her tight.

Option 3

Well, that breaks the last of your restraint. You approach, your little steps picking up pace the closer you get until you're running right at her to hug her tight.

Option 2

You take your Mama's hand and you run. This is why you came here so now you can leave this Godforsaken place.

Also you may be a little hopped up on adrenaline.

[2] (hints of 3) Now that you have Mama there's no reason to tarry. Explain to Mama that you need her to run with you, and fast, that something's coming and it's dangerous. You don't think you'll be able to hide and sneak past it a second time.

And then get the hell out of here. If it tries to take Mama away from you now, though, it's toast.

[3] Firstly, you really should have figured that mama wouldn't be the most cooperative.

Secondly, Rita said not to wander any more than necessary, so trying to play hide and seek seems like a bad idea.

So does facing it down, of course, but really.... it's upsetting mama, and you won't have any of that. Didn't its mama ever teach it manners?

Last edited by a moderator:
(( «sneaks in» ))

I'll third the magic option, because I'm undecided and others voted for it.

I will point out that Rita said magic might be difficult as the sentinel should've been designed with that in mind...

OPTIONS:

1. Prioritise getting out of dodge.
  2. Flee, bring Mama.
  3. Stand your ground, try to hit it again.

4. Write in.

I slept 11 hours last night. Apparently I needed that.

[3] If it bleeds, you can kill it. Briefly, and in a detached sort of way, you wonder where you heard that. Maybe Papa said it, and then Mama hushed him since your tender ears were 'round.

Option 3

You're limited success leaves you feeling confident. You don't want to run around this place any more than you have to and... and you simply cannot count on Mama's cooperation.

If it worked once, there's no obvious reason it won't work again.

OPTIONS:

1. Destroy the creature.
  2. Attempt to permanently control the creature.
  3. Leave to finish the ritual with Mama.

4. Write in.

[3] You're safe now. As the adrenaline fades, all you really want is to get this over with so you can go to bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back