NQ Voting Thread

[2] Well, no use crying over spilled milk! What you can do is clean up this pigsty. Maybe you'll think of something while you clean. You know you need some outside help, but you don't really want to go talk to that voice at the well. It's always disturbing you while you're trying to get water... So inconsiderate.

Maybe all your dead friends can pitch in? No, they're incorporeal...

Well, surely something will come up.

Option 1

• You know it's not long before Mama tries to do her usual tasks, like cleaning up the kitchen. You should probably preempt that. You can find something else for her to do that doesn't make her upset and confused. Poor Mama.

Option 1

• It is a very nice voice. And it is making such an awfully kind offer...

Option 1

• You half-reply, surprised and confused. "I- I don'- I'm sorry, what?"

((I think this counts as Option 1? Otherwise I guess it's 4.))

So you're changing your vote?

No? Ah ha, changing it from what? I cast my vote and said it probably counted as "Option one" however I used peculiar phrasing, so I might be voting for Option 4 instead. I dunno, that's in Silver's hands now.

Maybe I should start saying the Option and what the option was called in thread «eh heh» Sorry for the confusion.

4. Ask for reasons to trust her. She could be honest about teaching, but she could backstab us later.

((Oh boy I want to just straight up agree so badly. Top reason why I would instantly fall to the Dark Side.))

Option 3

• You don't know... you like the idea of learning. And it was... nice to hear that being weird made you special. But- better? Mama is older than you, you can't be better than her. Not until you're older yourself. You want to learn, but you're not sure you like the tone the voice has.

Last edited by a moderator:
((Oh boy I want to just straight up agree so badly. Top reason why I would instantly fall to the Dark Side.))

Option 3

• You don't know... you like the idea of learning. And it was... nice to hear that being weird made you special. But- better? Mama is older than you, you can't be better than her. Not until you're older yourself. You want to learn, but you're not sure you like the tone the voice has.

This is like what I said but without the adventure part.

This is like what I said but without the adventure part.

(The adventure part?) Also if you mean it's similar to your above Option 4 I... disagree. Your version seems distrusting and is asking for more proof? My version is just unsure - keen to learn but not keen to be 'superior'. My version doesn't suspect backstabbing, for instance.

(The adventure part?) Also if you mean it's similar to your above Option 4 I... disagree. Your version seems distrusting and is asking for more proof? My version is just unsure - keen to learn but not keen to be 'superior'. My version doesn't suspect backstabbing, for instance.

You said you'd skip the adventure and learn when you were older.

You said you'd skip the adventure and learn when you were older.

What? No? The voice is taking a manipulative and superior tone, and expects us to agree with it (with the superiority complex). My version is just not buying into it, pointing out that she already has superiors (like her mother, since parents are the most obvious superior a kid can have). I thought I was pretty clear that she wants to learn now?

Whatever, I'm sure Silvertongued gets it.

Sorry for cluttering the Voting Thread, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
Option 1

• You say that you'll think about it, and then continue with our chores.
  • And you will think about it. It's... it's a truly a very nice offer. But... you're a little scared, now, and you don't know if you can say yes right now.
  • (You would really, really like to help your mother, though.)

4. Ask how would you help your mother, ask why it's only a voice, and ask why you should trust them.

They still haven't given me any good reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back