NQ Voting Thread

This feels like an Eragon moment.

[outs self as having read terrible YA fantasy as a kid]

[1] Focus on the birds.

@Anomaly - pfft the Eragon books where awesome.

Option 3

You can feel such a big pull from the birds, but... if you're feeling the 'life' here should you not feel the tree itself as well?

You concentrate on the tree as a whole, seeing what you observe with this other-sense.

@Anomaly - pfft the Eragon books where awesome.

Option 3

You can feel such a big pull from the birds, but... if you're feeling the 'life' here should you not feel the tree itself as well?

You concentrate on the tree as a whole, seeing what you observe with this other-sense.

Seconded.

BUT IF WE ARE TO HAVE A TRUE ERAGON MOMENT WE NEED TO PAY CLOSE ATTNETION TO THE ANTS BIRDS EVEN THOUGH WE ARE SUPPOSED TO CONSIDER THE WHOLE.

OPTIONS:

1. Interact with the bugs.
  2. Interact with the birds.
  3. Talk to the voice.

4. Write in.

Also, for the record, I've read Eragon. Liked it a lot as a teenager, went to try and read it recently and couldn't. Just... the writing was godawful. Sentence structure, wording, even general style and prose, it was terrible. Which is a shame, because I always wanted to see how it ends.

[1]

BRRSSIIINGRRRRRR

Okay, but seriously, can you imagine having a horde of bugs at our disposal?

...Getting a little Skitter up in here and I have NO REGRETS.

Seconding Riuma.

Option 3

Now that you've felt more, you talk to the voice for more guidance.

((Also I super love that you've changing the Voting Thread names - very helpful, thank you.))

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be updating tonight or over the weekend, as I'll be without internet until at least Monday.

(Thank Riuma for that)

No no, thank Riuma for the change to the voting titles. He specifically asked.

As for the being gone for the weekend, blame that the demon that is family.

Family reunions are great. My favorite is "Are you still seeing that boy Caleb?"

"Uncle Ned, I dated Caleb when I was 15."

Well, maybe it's a tie, since there's also "So what have you been doing lately?"

"I've been eating cake, and you?"

OPTIONS:

1. Mimic the motion.
  2. Interact with the body.
  3. Continue talking to the voice.

4. Write in.

Hope folks enjoyed Halloween. Because I was an adult, went to work, and did jack all in the festive spirit. I did make gumbo, however. That shit is delicious.

Option 2

You reach out for the body with your own senses, trying to see what it feels like now that it's... dead.

Says the anime avatar.

But yes, very weeb. Also, be the tiebreaker! I appreciate all votes, 'cause it lets me know folks be interested!

I just grab cute grills with horns from google, bruh.

(But I totally weeb out sometimes not gonna lie)

Nng, I've had trouble keeping up with much of anything lately.

I don't really have a tie breaker so much as a tie former. xD

[1] let's get our bearings for how this works by starting small.

EDIT: Okay, I owe it to you to confess that I am maximum weeb and was vice president of my high school's Japanese Club.

EDIT EDIT: TBH we just ate a lot of Pockey, watched a lot of Japanese horror, and so on. Sometimes we actually learned things.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: We had a separate club for manga and anime.

EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: I was vice president of that one too. ;-;

OPTIONS:

1. Practice (Timeskip 2-3 hours).
  2. Ask why.
  3. Get up and go inside.

4. Write in.

I rolled and got Riuma's choice.

And yeah, I was in the anime club in college. Hell, I almost exclusively watch anime nowadays. I learned to cook Japanese (got pretty good at it too) and I met my wife at a convention (Though since she was in costume at the time we didn't realise it until some time after we had come to know each other through a completely different set of events, also involving anime. And Grey.)

I do love old cheesy series from the 90s like Martian Nadesico Nadesico, Tenchi Muyo, Outlaw Star, and Dirty Pair Flash, among countless others.

Kodomo no Omocha is probably my favorite (because I am trash) and that one's olllddddddddd.

Why is it always Grey?!

:P

[1] YOU ARE SO PUMPED. All this time you had the niggling sense of shame and confusion about your power, but with this new understanding... you feel so much more at home with yourself. You could spend all day doing this.

Option 2 & 1

Your inquisitive nature takes hold and you just have to enquire further. But mostly, you want to keep practicing what you've learnt. You've never had a lesson that hasn't resulted in practice, practice, practice and you don't see why this would be any different. Except, this time, you're sort of excited about the prospect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back