NQ Voting Thread

OOC:

• Slavery is totally legit, and the majority of them are Lamans.
  • Usually for rich folk, but not really for servants, more for manual labor and the like.
  • Lucy would likely never have met any slaves before, but may have met some Lamans.

OPTIONS:

1. "That's nice. I'm Miss Lucy, of the Ashen Witch Inn. I made the stew,"
  2. "Oh, okay," (Let rest of of meal pass in peace)

3. Smile and nod, but subtly ask Maeve to check it out.

4. Write in.

Option 1

"That's nice. I'm Miss Lucy, of the Ashen Witch Inn. I made the stew that's filling your belly."

((The bolded in a sickly-sweet tone)).

You think Rita & you agree on your opinion of this man.

((Option 1, because that's priceless, but with some emphasis that he, uh, should be thankful for the stew? As in, not just saying 'stew cook' to match his 'leader' description but pointing out that it's thanks to YOU that he has a full meal and a bed to rest on, things that are just as important (if not more so) as his noble lineage)).

Last edited by a moderator:
OPTIONS:
  1. Inquir as to what's going on.
  2. Excuse yourself from the table, go hide.
  3. Ignore it, try and remain unobtrusive, but ask Maeve to go check out on the men outside.
  4. Write in.

Option 3
Ah, that's right. DuChamp's rudeness almost made you forget about their, hm, wares? You'd heard that rich folk sometimes did this, but you didn't think you'd ever see it. You doubt you'd get a straight answer from these men - especially with DuChamp 'lording' over all of you.

You try to remain unobtrusive and instead subtly ask Big Maeve to check it out for you.​

OPTIONS:
  1. Act as if nothing is happening, continue cleaning.
  2. Leave the Inn through the door in the basement.
  3. Ask if anyone would like some sweetbreads for the desert, and help yourself.
  4. Write in.

Option 1
You'd like to offer sweetbreads, but you really should be conserving your food. Who knows when travellers will come through again. You continue on, a gracious host, and wait until you hear back from Big Maeve.

There's nothing you can do now but wait, really.

... You don't like feeling this helpless.​

OPTIONS:
  1. You've made your choice, act the host.
  2. Leave the Inn through the door in the basement.
  3. While in the kitchen, make yourself clear to Rita.
  4. Write in.

Option 1 / 3
That's... unnerving. But you still need the coin and you still need the business. You're getting the same sinking feeling that Rita has, but you can't come up with a rational explanation for it either.

Back in the kitchen, you quietly communicate this to Rita.

"I need the coin and this is my Inn. Where would I go, anyway? This is my home."​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back