NQ Voting Thread

I am drinking with my wife and brother, also watching Stranger Things. Updates tomorrow.

The only necromancery you've heard in stories is stuff about deals with the Dragon, selling your immortal soul, that kind of thing. Spooky shit.

Alright, with the mounting difficulty I'm having doing these with the current time of night, which is posed to get even more difficult when my shifts start getting later, I'm going to be switching the update times from 10pm GMT, to 12pm GMT. For clarity, that's 2200 to 1200. Posts tomorrow morning. Apologies for the change in service.

Option 3

Sounds? Oh no, what if it's guests! You need to clean up and get this place looking presentable.

Option 4 / 3

You don't think you have time to get rid of all the bodies. But you know where Mama kept the skeleton key - you lock all the doors with bodies in them and then go out to greet whom are hopefully some new customers. You'll start on dinner once you know how many you're cooking for. And if they can trade for fresh food.

Option 4 / 3

You don't think you have time to get rid of all the bodies. But you know where Mama kept the skeleton key - you lock all the doors with bodies in them and then go out to greet whom are hopefully some new customers. You'll start on dinner once you know how many you're cooking for. And if they can trade for fresh food.

I will keep my vote, however, if Maria runs out of time, resort to this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Option 4 / 3

Seconded!

OPTIONS:

1. Start making dinner.
  2. Wait to greet them.
  3. Maybe you should hide.

4. Write in.

Also, apologies for not posting the last few days. A combination of being mildly ill, lazy as fuck, reading far too much, and making a bombass PC, left me with little time to do stuff. Thanks for being patient guys.

Oof... This is a rather daunting task, now that you really think about it. After all, you are very small and only one person.

But you can't just give up! You had better start dinner now, then, to feed such a crowd.

Anything you can do about your father's stench?

Option 1

That many people? They'll be wanting dinner as soon as they get in the gate. And what better way to advertise (not to mention, cover up some of the smell) than to have a hearty dinner wafting from the windows?

Besides, you suspect dinner is not going to be as straight forward as it usually is. Better to get started sooner than later for something that's bound to have complications.

You hope they like it.

4. Option 1, but maybe see if the ghosts could help? Try asking Rita, maybe. As for the smell, open the windows, cut some lemons in half and set the cut halves in inconspicuous places, and cook up food that has really, really strong smells.

@Jaye @Anomaly

[2] While it would be polite to greet them, you should get some last minute tidying in, check everything to make sure it's in order! But maybe Big Maeve can give you a better idea of who you'll be serving...

I love how Silvertongued has essentially spent like the last three posts asking us "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THE DUMB THING" and we're just proceeding full steam ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
[2] While it would be polite to greet them, you should get some last minute tidying in, check everything to make sure it's in order! But maybe Big Maeve can give you a better idea of who you'll be serving...

I was gonna say to usher them inside, but actually yeah I like this.

Thirded.

I love how Silvertongued has essentially spent like the last three posts asking us "ARE YOU SURE YOU WANNA DO THE DUMB THING" and we're just proceeding full steam ahead.

:D :D :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back