• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Nova’s Notions~(OPEN PARTNER SEARCH)(fxf)(medieval/fantasy/open)

nova_kane

Nova
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello!- I’m looking for a partner to do a medieval(with or without fantasy) FxF plot line for an idea that I had in mind!!! I AM ALSO OPEN TO OTHER IDEAS AS WELL! Looking for a writing partner in general!!

Some things to note before moving forward:

-I’m 26(old) so I’m a bit more comfortable having writing partners who are 21+.
-I unfortunately have an adult job, but I do work from home so I’m usually able to get at least 1 reply in every day unless I’m just overall tired or busy. I prefer to have someone that can keep up with me, at least one reply every other day or so. I understand sometimes we get busy and that’s fine, just let me know!
-I am in the LGBT, so I prefer to write from a female perspective with sapphic romance plots. I also don’t mind having platonic plot lines either.
-I’m not normally into fandoms, and if I do them I usually like to still have OCxOC
-I tend to write at least 4 paragraphs if not more unless there’s more dialogue. I just ask that you try to match my energy just a little and try to do at least 3. I just tend to get bored if there’s not a lot of substance to the RP.
-I don’t mind exploring darker themes (drug abuse, mental illness, crime, etc) but of course anything that’s homophobic, misogynistic, racist, etc. won’t be tolerated.

Anywhoooo, to the plot!-

77e13fd4962075197d0fcf9503e34ead.jpg

Muse A and Muse B are both royalty in neighboring kingdoms, relatively around the same age. There is a Gala one night hosted by Muse A’s family, and Muse B and her family are on the guest list staying in the castle among other important figures within the region. They meet at some point in the evening, connecting immediately once they start talking. Both of their families try to pull them in every direction- wanting to introduce them to this duke and that lord- but Muse A and Muse B end up being able to steal a bottle of mead and sneak away from the crowd.

Muse A takes Muse B to explore her castle and courtyards as they get drunk and enjoy each other’s company, to ultimately end the night in Muse A’s bed with the night before being a little fuzzy but with little regret when they wake up. After their forbidden escapades, Muse B’s family has to depart back to her own kingdom further north, leaving Muse A to wonder when she’d see her again.

They write secret letters back and forth through a few changing of the seasons and eventually fall in love with each other’s bare souls, revealed to the other through soft words and heartfelt poetry. One day, Muse A receives a letter from Muse B telling her that her mother and father, the neighboring king and queen, are forcing her to be wed in an arranged marriage… to Muse A’s older brother. He is Muse A’s only sibling, and both families had silently made plans to build their kingdoms together on short notice to strengthen their people.

Of course this news is devastating to both, but a woman being with a woman was considered taboo and carried consequences during this time period. Muse A and Muse B form a plan to escape together before the wedding after their families find out their secret, leaving to explore the world and be free together.

I am down for mixing fantasy in this plot, in fact, I think it makes it more fun sometimes! Please shoot me a message if you’re able to rather than commenting on my post if you’re interested! Looking forward to it ^__^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back