• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale OOC

I was thinking that maybe Dean could be interested in her innocence and easily manipulated personality? He himself is a bit opposite of your chara so he could wonder what 'makes Alice tick?'

okioki. i mighhhttt make alice have a teeny tiny itty bitty crush on dean. not like 'ohmygodmarryme', just a little one. x3

jason can smoke with cindy while snow stares at them and goes ???whatarethosesticksyouputinyourmouthandwhyaretheyONFIRE

snow: *sniffs* i know u can see my inner coolness *sniffs*

Excellent! Snow is so corruptible... if he weren't already tainting Ariel he might like to try her out haha

jason can smoke with cindy while snow stares at them and goes ???whatarethosesticksyouputinyourmouthandwhyaretheyONFIRE

snow: *sniffs* i know u can see my inner coolness *sniffs*

LMAO OH MY GOD snow is so precious ;v;
snow needs to go out to one of shady clubs where cindie goes and just be like "???????????????" at everything around her

LMAO OH MY GOD snow is so precious ;v;
snow needs to go out to one of shady clubs where cindie goes and just be like "???????????????" at everything around her
*clings to cindy* where are we? what is this world you've brought me into? what dimension is this? AND WHY ARE THEY SCREAMING

realizesthationlyhaveonerelationship

Okay guys, im in need of some relationships. If you would like some sort of relationship with Eugene, pm me or we can talk about it here. Now i need to bless your ears with Andy Biersack's amazing voice.

seriously! this guy is like a god in disguise

Okay guys, im in need of some relationships. If you would like some sort of relationship with Eugene, pm me or we can talk about it here. Now i need to bless your ears with Andy Biersack's amazing voice.

xD.

im not sure what relationship the two would have, if any at all, but i'm here if he wants a relationship with alice ( or not )!

*whispers*snow white *coughs*soshecouldforceeugenetoweartheseshirtswithher*coughs*

giphy.gif

*clings to cindy* where are we? what is this world you've brought me into? what dimension is this? AND WHY ARE THEY SCREAMING

omg, cindie usually avoids people she knows when she goes out
she'd be like "nO WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE HAHA I DONT KNOW YOU IM SOMEONE ELSE"

Snow is so precious I can't even wtf ;v;

xD.

im not sure what relationship the two would have, if any at all, but i'm here if he wants a relationship with alice ( or not )!
Hmm..well you're character is basically the sweet and innocent type. Eugene is adventurous. So maybe he might try and convince her to go on one of his little adventures? So she won't be so anti social. Or he can be a brother like figure. He can be protective.

*whispers*snow white *coughs*soshecouldforceeugenetoweartheseshirtswithher*coughs*

giphy.gif
xD alright so good friends?

Meanwhile Dean just sits there with the expression of 'what is going on please save me'

Snow: CINDY DON't ABANDON ME HEREEEeeeeeee oh im sorry what? you're not cindy? D:

Hmm..well you're character is basically the sweet and innocent type. Eugene is adventurous. So maybe he might try and convince her to go on one of his little adventures? So she won't be so anti social. Or he can be a brother like figure. He can be protective.

xD alright so good friends?
I honestly don't know but Snow kinda befriends everyone so
if ever they're good friends snow's gonna be like "WHAT DO YOU THINK UR DOING YOUNG MAN" whenever he does something not good

...I kinda wanna take on the role of Jasmine....eventhoughineverwatchedthemovie. im weird :/

Snow: CINDY DON't ABANDON ME HEREEEeeeeeee oh im sorry what? you're not cindy? D:

I honestly don't know but Snow kinda befriends everyone so
if ever they're good friends snow's gonna be like "WHAT DO YOU THINK UR DOING YOUNG MAN" whenever he does something not good
alright well. ill figure something out then. she could be like his mother or something xD

Meanwhile Dean just sits there with the expression of 'what is going on please save me'

Cindie tries to run away and hide before anyone notices she's there. In company of like, five unknown older men. She spends the whole night panicking if Dean recognized her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back