• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale OOC

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
CHAT HERE PEEEEEEPLES

Also - just a reminder
Pets that you have need to either be a special needs pet (like for depression or something), a secret from the school OR lives at home. You just need to clarify why or where the pet is :)

eep! I should be able to get my cs done by today, but I can't promise anything since I've got a pretty busy schedule on my hands. If not today definitely tomorrow lovelies~

almost finished with my character. I just need his history and some relationships. thinksofandybiersackwhiletypingthis. Man he is such a god. Anyways! If you want to set up a relationship just send a pm my way. :)

oh and your welcome. I figured you all needed a god to look at when scrolling through the character sheets. cantstopgoingbacktolookatthatveryfirstpicture Oh and I was having problems with the provided code for the cs. I used a different one. Hope thats okay

my character (snow white) is up for some relationships ! anyone wanna form a friendship or something? she's close to finish

Ooooh I need relationships as well for (Belle)! If anyone wants to pm me! She is finished and I will be posting her shortly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back