• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale OOC

How should they have met? Maybe maybe Belle was Ariel's like only friend in high school and so her father paid for you to come to the boarding school as well? I haven't read anyone's Cs's yet so idk if you already have a reason/backstory for coming to the school

How should they have met? Maybe maybe Belle was Ariel's like only friend in high school and so her father paid for you to come to the boarding school as well? I haven't read anyone's Cs's yet so idk if you already have a reason/backstory for coming to the school
Hehehe well that could work into mine! Except that Belle was raised in the slums of Chicago sooooo since you didn't specify in yours where Ariel specifically came from, she could have been from the richer parts of Chicago, they were best friends in high school and was there when Belle's siblings got taken away by child protective services? And maybe instead of being put into a girls home, Ariel's father paid for her to get a proper education to help get the kids back?

i know. it generally saves, but this time it didn't.

i hate myself.

alrighty, it'll be up soon. xD
yoJC2K6rCzwNY2EngA.gif

I'm not entirely sure yet, I mean I want them to dislike each other but like at the same timeXD if that makes any senseDX
What type of bad history do you want the two to have?

Okay...XD
I don't even think I know what i mean.

Okay so lets say they dislike each other but can tolerate each other from time to time

Okay...XD
I don't even think I know what i mean.

Okay so lets say they dislike each other but can tolerate each other from time to time
Ah okay, so a mutual hatred that has leeway. Should we have any causes for said hatred?

Ah okay, so a mutual hatred that has leeway. Should we have any causes for said hatred?
That's where I am stuck at the moment, did you have any ideas?
p.s. I may have to hop off soon, so if I disappear I will be back on tomorrow morning

That's where I am stuck at the moment, did you have any ideas?
p.s. I may have to hop off soon, so if I disappear I will be back on tomorrow morning
I think they could have been somewhat childhood friends who had a fallout because she didn't like his sudden change in behavior?

I think they could have been somewhat childhood friends who had a fallout because she didn't like his sudden change in behavior?
Ohh I like it! And of course instead of trying to talk it out, they continue to aggravate the situation and one another in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back