• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale - A Boarding School RP (FEW SPOTS LEFT)

Shall we post the CS here, or is there another thread dedicated for that? And my name is on the reserved spot for Prince Charming, that wasn't me o3o sorry to bug you JustAlexandra JustAlexandra

Shall we post the CS here, or is there another thread dedicated for that? And my name is on the reserved spot for Prince Charming, that wasn't me o3o sorry to bug you JustAlexandra JustAlexandra
OH CRAP
U right sorry.
And just post it in the CS thread.

Is it a requirement that we use that code format? Just curious lovely!
I would *really* like you to use the one provided, but I've found that when I force people to they sometimes get upset and drop out so...you can do whatever I guess lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back