• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale - A Boarding School RP (FEW SPOTS LEFT)

Oh! The first half of the second one is the first robins name an stuff...but then the rest of it is suppose to be Prince Charmings character sheet I believe!
Oh, that's kinda confusing. I went off what was said in the fairy tale character name they're based from.

I was really confused at first but then I got interested in reading it allXD Hopefully they remember to fix it!

I have no idea!
Well, I had Cy fix his coding because he messed it up (which is fine) and Cy has Robin Hood - but idk how it would get changed? Like that first part. Maybe he butchered the first bit so she just put that there expecting him to change it ?

kidwombat kidwombat
Not sure what happened (as above) but at least you only have to fix the basic section? Right? I'm so sorry

Ooh I'd be interested in playing the Beast
Bellz Bellz Would you be cool with a more gritty possibly abusive relationship between them?

I suppose I should extend that question to everyone in the roleplay as I wouldn't want to portray something that someone might be hurt by reading
(Also I have no personal experience with abuse so my portrayal would be very fantasized)

Ooh I'd be interested in playing the Beast
Bellz Bellz Would you be cool with a more gritty possibly abusive relationship between them?

I suppose I should extend that question to everyone in the roleplay as I wouldn't want to portray something that someone might be hurt by reading
(Also I have no personal experience with abuse so my portrayal would be very fantasized)
I love that idea! Hahaha of course, if everyone else is okay with that as well! Yennie Yennie also, hello my dear!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back