• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale - A Boarding School RP (FEW SPOTS LEFT)

Are we starting today or tomorrow?
I have to see what characters haven't been made and accept characters as well. If everything is good we could start today even though my intention was for everyone to start tomorrow. If we did start today it would be around 8 tonight probably (EST)

I have to see what characters haven't been made and accept characters as well. If everything is good we could start today even though my intention was for everyone to start tomorrow. If we did start today it would be around 8 tonight probably (EST)
Sounds good:D If we do start tomorrow, my replies will be a little spotty until after 4:00 pst because I have school!

Bump!
Id really like to see Alladin & Jasmine couple. (Technically the RP has started but there should be a couple days before it'd be too late to join)

If you're still accepting, I'll take jasmine, but would prefer to be Mulan if I can pick someone not on the list. Or both, you know, if we can do that.

Last edited:
If you're still accepting, I'll take jasmine, but would prefer to be Mulan if I can pick someone not on the list. Or both, you know, if we can do that.
Someone in the main thread is interested in Jasmine now, so if you would prefer Mulan I'll allow it.
I thought a lot about putting her on the list and she probably would have fit better than some of the others that are on there, so I'm fine with that.

Someone in the main thread is interested in Jasmine now, so if you would prefer Mulan I'll allow it.
I thought a lot about putting her on the list and she probably would have fit better than some of the others that are on there, so I'm fine with that.

Okay, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back