• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Not Your Average Fairy Tale - A Boarding School RP (FEW SPOTS LEFT)

AHHH YES OK I'LL GET TO MINE THIS WEEKEND
im travelling tomorrow so i'll be away ;v; but its just for a day, so i hope to get it when i return home!

hey there lovely! just wanted to let you know that I will most likely be using my own code, as i have had struggles with the one provided. It is good code, but it just seems to keep glitching out for me!! : \

So sorry, I know you preferred that we use that code, but it just won't work and I'm not 100% sure why.

hmmm...i seriously promised myself that i wouldn't join another roleplay. but this is too good to pass up.
Can I take Eugene? (may or may not use Andy Biersack for the face claim)

I'm done with my cs! OuO
In case anyone wants to make up some common story or something, hehe.

kidwombat kidwombat Bellz Bellz kou kou TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Vampiress Vampiress Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

I need your CS's up and finished on Monday, people! The RP is starting on Tuesday at approx. 6 pm EST (maybe 7, it depends). (So, if you're really crunched for time you have several hours there, but I will be checking on Monday that they are all done) There will be a grace period of a couple days that you will be able to join and it still is the first "school" day, but I will not hold off the RP for you and you will have to catch up, not to mention groups may already be established by then. And you'll need some pre-existing relationships for your character (I'll be making a OOC right after this - you can talk to other people about it there), and I have to assign your rooms, so it's probably in your best interest to be done by the time the RP starts.

(also I only tagged the people who haven't started on their CS)

kidwombat kidwombat Bellz Bellz kou kou TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord Vampiress Vampiress Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

I need your CS's up and finished on Monday, people! The RP is starting on Tuesday at approx. 6 pm EST (maybe 7, it depends). (So, if you're really crunched for time you have several hours there, but I will be checking on Monday that they are all done) There will be a grace period of a couple days that you will be able to join and it still is the first "school" day, but I will not hold off the RP for you and you will have to catch up, not to mention groups may already be established by then. And you'll need some pre-existing relationships for your character (I'll be making a OOC right after this - you can talk to other people about it there), and I have to assign your rooms, so it's probably in your best interest to be done by the time the RP starts.

(also I only tagged the people who haven't started on their CS)
Um that may be a SMALL problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back