• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Knowing who I am (fairy boy needed)

Eevee19

Magic Eight Ball
Calista, one of the last daughters of the King Finvarra and Queen Una of the Fey was casted out to the human world as a baby for her own protection from the Trylle colonies. The Trylle colonies were led by ruthless leaders who wanted to end the Fey bloodline by killing off the King and Queen's offspring.

Queen Una took her infant daughter and went to the Americas to hide. She ended up dropping off her baby in front of a fire department in the middle of night. Leaving her in a basket in front of the door. She rung the doorbell and quickly disappeared to watch from a distance. A man opened the door and saw the basket, he gave it a soft kick to see if it was heavy or if something was in there. He then opened up the cover and saw her. A beautiful silver eyed, black haired baby girl wrapped in a blanket. She had fair skin and let out a little cry once she saw the man. The man picked her up and called out to others, "Hey guys, we got a baby here!" He brought her. On her blanket, was written her name, "Calista... pretty name."the man said.

Queen Una watched all of this as tears went down her face, she let out a whisper, "when you are old enough, I will send out a knight for you to bring you back... but until then you belong to the humans..." she disappeared. Calista grew up and ended up being adopted by the firefighter who found her and his wife. They fostered her until they got the okay to adopt her.

Calista is 17 now and entering her senior year of highschool, feeling great about the new and last school year. She got ready at home, greeted her mom for the morning and told her she would be at the fire department after school. Her mom nodded and told her to be safe as she headed out the door. She hopped into her car, blaring the music as she pulled out to drive to school. She felt great today, felt unstoppable.
Upon arriving to school and heading to locker, she got stopped by the principal, "Miss Jackson, today we have a new student entering our school in the senior class, I am requesting you show him around." He said

She shrugged, "Sure.. I guess, it gets me out of homeroom." She said and put her long black hair into a bun and went to the office area to greet the new comer

(I need a guy fairy to be the knight that the Queen sends for her daughter who poses as a highschool student to try to convince her to come to the fairies land. Thank you)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back