• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Not By Blood

Cosmosis

How long has it been now? -Cosmo 2023
This story has two versions. Anyone interested you can choose either one. Read each version while listening to The Crow And The Butterfly by Shinedown if possible. Stories soon!

Edit:Currently working on version 2. The role can be male or female for both versions and it could turn into a group rp if wanted enough.

Edit:Both stories are DONE. Edits can be made by interested people to fit what they want as well. Hope you readers like one of them! I'm ready to RP!

Last edited by a moderator:
You kept wanting children. To see them grow up and see the first steps. To tell the young boys to stay away from your baby girl or scold your baby boy for being swooned by every girl who said "Hello." To him.

Then, Summer came and went. Soon, the leafs fell from browning and then the snow came. Everyone was told to stay off of the roads but would they listen? No. It was like them not too. Blizzard warning or not, they would come home safely. They promised. 

It was a broken one too.A Speedy Snowplow hit their unseen car in whiteout conditions, flipping it on its head and into a ditch. If it had happened on almost any other day before maybe they'd be alive. And there you were, identifying a frozen body with dried blood on it. Died from the windchill seeping through broken areas on the car. 

Snowplower got a slap on the wrist, paying only company damages to the plow itself and a speeding fine though they may have been under the speeding limit, during a whiteout it was fair to give them one. You lost a car, source of income and your love.

A year, maybe more go by. It's winter again. Another blizzard warning. Another day of agony and remembrance. You cant really see outside but you know no one was supposed to see you so, why are noises coming from your door as if someone or thing is there?

Looking out of the door's window you see some footprints within the snow but the blowing wind shows a few and they're dissapearing. Stupid or not, you open the door and look about before looking at your feet.

There something is. It moved! Was it the wind? In truth you're a bit scared. The wind blows again and then you realize. It's a small boy. His back is facing you and he's curled up. He looks three because of his size but it's obvious he can walk. Maybe he's five. Reguardless of his age, He's definitely not yours!

Will you take him inside? What will your family say if they saw him? Your friends? It's cold and the child is right at your doorstep. He freezes, you claim to not hear a thing because of the wind and you're fine. Another gust and the thing tries to curl up more. What will you do?

Family never treats each-other wrongly. Thats why you don't particularly like people not related to you by blood. The thought of adopting seems alright but sad that the original parents couldn't support the child so why have it to begin with? Not your worry or your problem.

You have college to get through and bills to pay. Course, you being a bit stubborn caused an argument in your house and your friends walked out, not even wanting anything they left behind. Days. Some weeks. 

It's snowing out and you moved majority of their things into your attic, some into the basement. You haven't spoken to the two of them in all that time. Not even so much as the invite all on facebook. They called you a selfish seashell and stubborn as hell. You didn't buy dinner but at times, your chips normally were yours because you got kinds they didn't care much for.

And now it's snowing. Yesterday you shoveled your car out and shoveled areas out for their car/cars and didn't think twice till later.  You constantly cheak your phone wishing they'd send something, anything to let you know their fine.

When you hear a blizzard warning was issued you start worrying a bit more. Then, a knock of sorts from your door hits your ears. You look out of the window but there isn't any visibility to see anything.

Going to the door you hope it's them on your porch but... Nothing's there. The very front door is wide open and another gust might break it and you really can't afford a new door. Stepping on your porch you shiver. Without the wind your thermometer reads well below freezing.

Closing the door you blow into your hands. It's not a day to play outside one bit. Heading back inside you notice something out of order. Fully looking at it you see a coat has fallen and you sigh.

Picking it up reveals a small boy that shocks you. It didn't seem like someone left him there but how did he even get there under your coat?! It didn't matter. He sure as hell wasn't your problem. You've got bills to pay and college to attend without someone's problem sapping your precious money and time.

But... It's cold and your lonely. Maybe keep him until the blizzard dies a bit and bring him to an orphanage. Or toss him out and pretend you never saw the thing. It's not related to you or being brought into your family as an adult. marrying a sibling. 

And again you feel lonely. Looking at the child you struggle with an internal conflict. He'll take time and money. You're lonely without your friends. He's not blood related. What will you do?! Flip a coin? Draw straws while he freezes to death? better choose quick cause he's stirring ever so slightly.

I love both plots! I'd love to play either one!! 

I love both plots! I'd love to play either one!! 

I'm shocked someone's interested to be honest...

I'll let you choose which plot. If you can't we can do both. After the plot(s) is/are chosen, shall you or i make the thread or PM?

Even if i've found a partner, I'm up to rping the same thing with other people as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back