• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NORAGAMI : relationships (OOC)

I want the focus to be

• (suggest your own)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Elowyn Elowyn

Could you add the tabs for the other pages for this rp? They're available on the Main page, but beside that the rest of them are not linked to each other.

I'm sorry I hadn't been receiving alerts at all. Strangely my alerts have been doing that lately.

I've posted my starter. ^^

Elowyn Elowyn

Could you add the tabs for the other pages for this rp? They're available on the Main page, but beside that the rest of them are not linked to each other.
The Main RP thread is linked in the first post. Do you want the Characters thread up as well?

Ah I mean have like the main, characters, other page linked on this ooc page; main, ooc, other page linked on the characters page, so on and so forth. You already have tabs set on the main page, so it shouldn't be too difficult to set tabs on the rest of the pages.

Ah I mean have like the main, characters, other page linked on this ooc page; main, ooc, other page linked on the characters page, so on and so forth. You already have tabs set on the main page, so it shouldn't be too difficult to set tabs on the rest of the pages.
I'll try... hold on...

Edit: yeah so other is really in character thread. Happy posting!

Oh dear I'll be so behind when I finally write up my post tonight and post it Sunday OwO
Also, can I have the Discord link? I'm in a place where I can actually get to it now XD

Sooo. The half-phantom's the villain I see. ^_^

S n o w S n o w
I'm waiting on Hon's retort/thoughts/response, but if he has none, let me know. Nagi can continue the conversation, since I left off with Hiname-chan.

Okay, so
I really hate to do this
But I'm afraid I'm probably going to have to drop this
I haven't even posted yet and even though I planned to do it soon, I don't know when my second post would come out
I'm clearly out of my league here with how fast y'all post and I don't want to drag anyone down because I'm so far out of my league
So I'm sorry
But I probably won't ever post
Elowyn Elowyn I'm so sorry that I failed

Okay, so
I really hate to do this
I haven't even posted yet and even though I planned to do it soon, I don't know when my second post would come out
I'm clearly out of my league here with how fast y'all post and I don't want to drag anyone down because I'm so far out of my league
So I'm sorry
Okay, don't be too hard on yourself! We'll miss you. (Or at least I will, not sure if I can speak for everyone...?)

Okay, so
I really hate to do this
So I'm sorry

Agreeing with Elowyn. Ability to post isn't something that can really be controlled and will probably fluctuate as the rp continues anyway. At least we'll still be digimon buddies^^

MrThe MrThe
lol. Alert to Hasuna. Looks like a baby's being attacked in the post before mine (not certain if it's a spirit or a human child).

MrThe MrThe
lol. Alert to Hasuna. Looks like a baby's being attacked in the post before mine (not certain if it's a spirit or a human child).
Yah I saw. But it seems like it's a bit late, it even said so in the post. Not to mention they are not close to the shop.

Yah I saw. But it seems like it's a bit late, it even said so in the post. Not to mention they are not close to the shop.

Hears a baby cry. Teleports there just in time to save baby. Could work if you want to play up the mothering aspect.

Though ur right. It's up to VeiledPariah VeiledPariah since its her scene =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back