• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NORAGAMI : relationships (OOC)

I want the focus to be

• (suggest your own)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello guys!

Welcome and congratulations on your acceptance into NORAGAMI : Celestial Rites.

Here is where you establish relationships with each other and with other characters. Planning and plotting also go here.

thanks for keeping it clean~

-your lovely GM

Last edited:
Have you guys ever heard of Snowflame? He is the most ridiculous and amazing character ever because he gets superpowers from doing cocaine.

Never heard of it.

Elowyn Elowyn
What's the invocation ceremony that only allows for malesxfemales?
Well look up Snowflame, it's so crazy it's amazing. And yah what is this invocation thingamajig? Are you just saying you don't allow transgender characters or characters that aren't simply male or female?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I was thinking about how the relationship between your character and mine would be. Because we are essentially on opposite sides of each other, with you being a wandering travel god and mine being the god of Home. It would certainly be an interesting dichotomy. I don't think that we would necessarily hate one another but we would definitely have clashing viewpoints. I would definitely view you as extremely odd, because you choose to live like a hobo despite having a perfectly fine home up in heaven, and you would probably find me odd as well, choosing to live in the same place day after day, perhaps viewing me as somewhat dull. It's just I can't wait to see how they interact in character.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel I was thinking about how the relationship between your character and mine would be. Because we are essentially on opposite sides of each other, with you being a wandering travel god and mine being the god of Home. It would certainly be an interesting dichotomy. I don't think that we would necessarily hate one another but we would definitely have clashing viewpoints. I would definitely view you as extremely odd, because you choose to live like a hobo despite having a perfectly fine home up in heaven, and you would probably find me odd as well, choosing to live in the same place day after day, perhaps viewing me as somewhat dull. It's just I can't wait to see how they interact in character.

Yep. Yep. I agree~Hasuna should invite Nagi over for tea while they discuss their different lifestyles as gods.

Never heard of it.

Elowyn Elowyn
What's the invocation ceremony that only allows for malesxfemales?
Right, everything will be established in the first post. It's basically a wedding for Kami, and usually used to make sure a weak God does not go extinct.

Right, everything will be established in the first post. It's basically a wedding for Kami, and usually used to make sure a weak God does not go extinct.
So could you explain a bit more on how invocations work as I tried looking for information online but I couldn't find any. Is it in the manga or something?

So could you explain a bit more on how invocations work as I tried looking for information online but I couldn't find any. Is it in the manga or something?
No it's my personal touch, exclusive to this role-play. <3

Ok, so it looks like about half our crew is here!

I would like to get started with plot line suggestions. I have a general plot and a few ideas scattered about, but I really want to hear what you guys have to offer to this story. Please drop your comments and suggestions below!

I'm also considering opening up a shared word document to get all of this. So let me know emails, pretty please...?

I would like to get started with plot line suggestions. I have a general plot and a few ideas scattered about, but I really want to hear what you guys have to offer to this story. Please drop your comments and suggestions below!

I'm also considering opening up a shared word document to get all of this. So let me know emails, pretty please...?
I'd like to do something with Izanami, and the underworld. Like maybe she is trying to extend her reach to the Mortal Realm. Or maybe do something with the newer gods trying to overthrow the Heavens, kind of like the wars between the Heavens and local gods only this time being round 2 of that.

Mm... oh and for the sake of plot things: unless anyone has a problem with it this will take place in the 2000s. Assume alternate earth Japan as the location, and westernization and foreign influence is abundant and is disrupting the old system of kami and shrine worship. People are relying increasingly on technology and science to solve their problems and the issue is that gods now seem obsolete. (We can also have foreign gods/goddesses come into play if anyone wants to play them! ...should be interesting :P)

Mm... oh and for the sake of plot things: unless anyone has a problem with it this will take place in the 2000s. Assume alternate earth Japan as the location, and westernization and foreign influence is abundant and is disrupting the old system of kami and shrine worship. People are relying increasingly on technology and science to solve their problems and the issue is that gods now seem obsolete. (We can also have foreign gods/goddesses come into play if anyone wants to play them! ...should be interesting :P)
That was also my other idea, with having Chinese and Japanese gods clashing, but I wasn't sure if we were going to have other gods come into play. So are these foreign gods only going to be East Asian or will there also be gods from other regions?

That was also my other idea, with having Chinese and Japanese gods clashing, but I wasn't sure if we were going to have other gods come into play. So are these foreign gods only going to be East Asian or will there also be gods from other regions?
the sky's the limit!

May I suggest Discord instead? That may be easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back