• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NORAGAMI : relationships (OOC)

I want the focus to be

• (suggest your own)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Other
Here
update:
All kami in the Kansai region are being sent messengers to request help in the effort to ward off Phantoms.
For those of you who want to play more than one character, PM me. There will be a form to fill out regarding posting frequency and number of posts (already posted) and you can earn points which will grant you my permission to play either a regalia (fewer points required) or a kami (more points required).

Have a good day! :)

Hey, thanks for the offer!
Can you please post some sample drawings that demonstrate your current skill level?
I also recommend specifying what medium you work in. :)

If i knew what you meant i would answer :)
Like i said i am just starting out and most of my starting work i had to manage with scratch paper and a ball point pen.

Anyways here are some samples.
20180127_010927.jpg
20180128_002845.jpg
20180128_061117.jpg
20180128_141951.jpg
20180128_154008.jpg
20180128_162942.jpg
20180128_174908.jpg
20180128_185638.jpg
20180128_200024.jpg
20180206_012113.jpg
20180206_184020.jpg

I think that you definitely have some good beginnings. If you would do a lineart of characters, I would be able to ink them (whether digitally or otherwise.)

I'm thinking I could print and then use tracing paper to transfer the image. Then do an ink layer. :)

I think that you definitely have some good beginnings. If you would do a lineart of characters, I would be able to ink them (whether digitally or otherwise.)

I'm thinking I could print and then use tracing paper to transfer the image. Then do an ink layer. :)
Okay sounds good to me are you wanting scenes as well or is just the charries fine?
I was already working on one for Nagi

Sorry. Said I'd get something up last night, but fell asleep instead =P

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel Anything you want fixed or emphasized when I go over it again?

?

update:
All kami in the Kansai region are being sent messengers to request help in the effort to ward off Phantoms.
For those of you who want to play more than one character, PM me. There will be a form to fill out regarding posting frequency and number of posts (already posted) and you can earn points which will grant you my permission to play either a regalia (fewer points required) or a kami (more points required).

Have a good day! :)

Should I pm you about Hiname? She'd already been written in my posts as an npc. I don't plan to delve into her thoughts or write her pov.

Elowyn Elowyn
Here is the first one for now Nagi
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel (hopes it looks okay)

View attachment 401544

Looks good to me^^

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
MrThe MrThe
Elowyn Elowyn
So question for you three.

In between doing single linearts for charries i am also putting together a mashup for all the chars off the thread in one. Think of it as if our rp had an opening theme and at the end it focuses on all our chars all together anime style! O/

So my question is do you guys want your regalia drawn as well?... If so could you guys either send me pics to work off of or a description that i can utilize to make them... I will send back rough drafts for approval/changes before i add them to the final product.

For Elowyn want any interesting backgrounds for it? And i was also planning to do a title for it as well if you like?

LMK either via pm or here thanks guys.
<3

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
MrThe MrThe
Elowyn Elowyn

In between doing single linearts for charries i am also putting together a mashup for all the chars off the thread in one. Think of it as if our rp had an opening theme and at the end it focuses on all our chars all together anime style! O/

So my question is do you guys want your regalia drawn as well?... If so could you guys either send me pics to work off of or a description that i can utilize to make them... I will send back rough drafts for approval/changes before i add them to the final product.

For Elowyn want any interesting backgrounds for it? And i was also planning to do a title for it as well if you like?

<3
That would be super sweet!!!

Maybe the background could be Takamagahara?

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel
MrThe MrThe
Elowyn Elowyn

<3

Hiname's pic is in Nagi's cs.

Question, by the "Named By" do we choose a god/goddess from the char sheets, or do we just choose a god/goddess from online?

Question, by the "Named By" do we choose a god/goddess from the char sheets, or do we just choose a god/goddess from online?
Depends. If you want to create character relationships with other players, join us on the Discord or send them a PM. You can also choose a traditional kami from the japanese belief system. Or you can also create your own.

There are still a few kami out there looking for regalia, so check out the cast of characters! :)

Depends. If you want to create character relationships with other players, join us on the Discord or send them a PM. You can also choose a traditional kami from the japanese belief system. Or you can also create your own.
Ah, I see. Thank you. There's a discord server?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back