• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom NORAGAMI : relationships (OOC)

I want the focus to be

• (suggest your own)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hears a baby cry. Teleports there just in time to save baby. Could work if you want to play up the mothering aspect.

Though ur right. It's up to VeiledPariah VeiledPariah since its her scene =p
It can easily be done MrThe MrThe
The scene was just from Ame's perspective. Her distance from the baby even with her speed it would be too late for her. A kami saving the baby just in time however could be possible... I just like to leave my posts as cliffhangers in case someone wants to react to them. :)

The scene was just from Ame's perspective. Her distance from the baby even with her speed it would be too late for her. A kami saving the baby just in time however could be possible... I just like to leave my posts as cliffhangers in case someone wants to react to them. :)
Even so, I'm not really interested in Kami ex machina.

lol. I can see it ^_^

Hasuna: *in the middle of conversing with Nagi* Oh dear, it looks like one of my children needs me. Wait here Nagi. I'll be right back. *ports away with Yamaza*

Nagi:...

*10 minutes later, Hasuna ports back with Ame in tow*

Hasuna: I hope I didn't keep you waiting. Ran into Nora while doing my job and invited her to have some snacks with us. I mean, just look at her! *tuts in a motherly manner* All skin and bones. A girl needs to fatten up if she hopes to find a man.

*Ame blushes*

*Nagi drinks coffee*

Really though, I do like what you did with the cliffhanger. It adds a nice bit of suspense into the post.

Even so, I'm not really interested in Kami ex machina.

Up to you.

I'm okay with it if it's at least half-way believable and pushes interesting character interactions :closedeyessmile:

Then it is up to death to save the kid but first does anyone have bus fair?

You can ask Nagi. He's nice.

Karcen Karcen
Changed my description of Azani from 'dark haired woman' to 'girl roughly Hiname's age'. Sorry about that. Somehow missed the 'looks 13' part in her CS :/:

Glad to hear it =)

I don't blame you. Starting conversations with strangers is pretty hard (tho Nagi's pretty good at it) and my post didn't exactly leave a lot of room to jump in. Hiname doesn't know Azani's a goddess, so she might start a conversation in my next post.

It would probably have to be human because what kind of baby dies with regrets tying it to the Near Shore?

It would probably have to be human because what kind of baby dies with regrets tying it to the Near Shore?

Do they have to die with regrets? What about babies that die of miscarriage? They are pure spirits that deserve a second chance at life, right? Where do they go?

Pure spirits don't have their memories so how do they regret? The only way I can imagine them regretting is if they regained their memories, then can't pass on because there memories tie them to the near shore. Thus they become phantoms and can't enter the Heavenly realm...

Edit: Nvm, I just answered my own question =P

Last edited:
Then it is up to death to save the kid but first does anyone have bus fair?
No worries if you cant make it work ;)
Like i said it is just a post left open for interactions. It doesnt have to have a response. If anything i can just Ame react/do something afterward.

To explain the baby yes it is alive and its crying is not necessarily regret but as children naturally attract Phantoms...well you will see in my next post if no one replies to it ;)

No worries if you cant make it work ;)
Like i said it is just a post left open for interactions. It doesnt have to have a response. If anything i can just Ame react/do something afterward.

To explain the baby yes it is alive and its crying is not necessarily regret but as children naturally attract Phantoms...well you will see in my next post if no one replies to it ;)

Possess the baby, yes? Phantom interaction with the real world is mainly indirect I think.

Do they have to die with regrets? What about babies that die of miscarriage? They are pure spirits that deserve a second chance at life, right? Where do they go?
I'm just drwing from the fact that says those who die with regrets linger as lost spirits on this earth for a while... until they are claimed or get turned.

I'm just drwing from the fact that says those who die with regrets linger as lost spirits on this earth for a while... until they are claimed or get turned.

Works for me. I would guess innocent deaths too young to even have regrets go straight to heaven based on western beliefs but there's much in the noragami lore that can be left to interpretation.

Are there any artists out there who want to draw the characters?
I can give it a shot if you guys would like?
I have recently begun sketching when i have free time (Mostly free hand tracing)
But i have done some original stuff too.

I will gladly accept any requests <3

I can give it a shot if you guys would like?
I have recently begun sketching when i have free time (Mostly free hand tracing)
But i have done some original stuff too.

I will gladly accept any requests <3
Hey, thanks for the offer!
Can you please post some sample drawings that demonstrate your current skill level?
I also recommend specifying what medium you work in. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back