• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NORAGAMI preliminary interest check

Any chance this is still looking for more?
Awh, I'm too lax for my own good. Go ahead and toss a Character Sheet up. Please make sure you can post twice a week minimum!

I guess we'll do first ten who are approved will be on the casting list.

Fixed some images for Nagi's cs. Though, for some reason, I can't seem to get the bullet points to show up =/

Awh, I'm too lax for my own good. Go ahead and toss a Character Sheet up. Please make sure you can post twice a week minimum!

I guess we'll do first ten who are approved will be on the casting list.

I'm low interest, neck deep in rps, and would consider myself part of the group that calls themselves slow rpers. I tossed up a CS fairly quickly because I had already had a rough draft, but my likelihood of keeping up a consistent twice a week minimum is not good. I'll certainly do my best for any rp I get approved for, since I'm fairly dedicated, but do keep that in mind when choosing a cast list. I'd feel guilty if I took the spot of a high interest, consistent rper just because I was prepared.

Is this still open?

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the closed at the end of your first post. Ignore this haha

Last edited:
I'm low interest, neck deep in rps, and would consider myself part of the group that calls themselves slow rpers. I tossed up a CS fairly quickly because I had already had a rough draft, but my likelihood of keeping up a consistent twice a week minimum is not good. I'll certainly do my best for any rp I get approved for, since I'm fairly dedicated, but do keep that in mind when choosing a cast list. I'd feel guilty if I took the spot of a high interest, consistent rper just because I was prepared.
Thanks for letting me know!

Is this still open?

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the closed at the end of your first post. Ignore this haha
Meh, if you can commit and get a CS up soon I'll let it slide (esp. since a few have lowered their interest).

RI.a RI.a
Since Yuri's a wandering Spirit, would you like to be a part of Kokoro's ragtag group of unloved souls?
Thanks for th offer! I’ve talked with Jean about it and Yuri will be Kurikara’s regalia. She could come across the group before? Though she won’t stay long since she wants to find a kami.

Lovin' the collab! I'll try to get the final cast list up by the end of this week... in the meantime, ya'll have until friday to get your sheets up!

Anyone who still wants to join but hasn't gotten their CS up yet???

Lovin' the collab! I'll try to get the final cast list up by the end of this week... in the meantime, ya'll have until friday to get your sheets up!

Anyone who still wants to join but hasn't gotten their CS up yet???

*nervously raises hand*
I didn't realize we'd all be doing this so fast >w>

*nervously raises hand*
I didn't realize we'd all be doing this so fast >w>
(me neither) either way, you have until friday... soft deadline. I may let some more people join after then depending on activity levels.

Thanks for th offer! I’ve talked with Jean about it and Yuri will be Kurikara’s regalia. She could come across the group before? Though she won’t stay long since she wants to find a kami.
Perhaps she was part of the group before she decided to go find a kami? Or yeah, she could have just been passing through. Your choice!

I have to say, Kokoro would go well (or at least interestingly) with most of these gods so far.

QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel 's Nagi:
We planned to pair these two up in our previous game. I don't remember why, but I assume it still works! XP

Lunaria Silver Lunaria Silver 's Shizuya:
A goddess of fate paired up with a spirit who, despite knowing how she died, does not regret her fate. How could you get more poetic than that?

Jean Otus Jean Otus 's Kurikara:
Kokoro would kick the dude's butt into gear. Possibly literally. :angryopenfrown:"GET OF YOUR LAZY ASS AND GO DO YOUR F@#$ING JOB ALREADY!!!!!!!" :angryteeth:

Karcen Karcen 's Aznia:
A death goddess with a scarf of shadows? That's atheistic as f@#$!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back