• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom NORAGAMI preliminary interest check

I have to say, Kokoro would go well (or at least interestingly) with most of these gods so far.
QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel 's Nagi:
We planned to pair these two up in our previous game. I don't remember why, but I assume it still works! XP

Of course it still works. No matter which god/goddess she ends up with this time around, Kokoro-chin will always have a place in my heart~

I only took forever to figure out how these Regalia names work

Any of the gods need a female regalia? I'm slowly but surely working on this CS.... At least, the info for it

I only took forever to figure out how these Regalia names work

Any of the gods need a female regalia? I'm slowly but surely working on this CS.... At least, the info for it

The time spent on research is the time to re-immerse yourself into the lore. It's worth it.

A god that doesn't need a regalia is a god that doesn't need a weapon.

The time spent on research is the time to re-immerse yourself into the lore. It's worth it.

A god that doesn't need a regalia is a god that doesn't need a weapon.

Yes, but when school wifi blocks all of it, it's quite difficult. The vessel names are so complicated and I forgot how they were. I was always too focused on how adorable Yukine was...

Edit: Are you saying you'll take my character? Stating that doesn't really help in my question...

Yes, but when school wifi blocks all of it, it's quite difficult. The vessel names are so complicated and I forgot how they were. I was always too focused on how adorable Yukine was...

Edit: Are you saying you'll take my character? Stating that doesn't really help in my question...

Yukine was indeed quite adorable.

Take? I would be quite honored if any regalia joined Nagi. Haha, I was just chatting. I like leaving things IC since it feels more realistic for me (and gives my character something to do IC) so I haven't asked anyone yet.

Yukine was indeed quite adorable.

Take? I would be quite honored if any regalia joined Nagi. Haha, I was just chatting. I like leaving things IC since it feels more realistic for me (and gives my character something to do IC) so I haven't asked anyone yet.

I'm just asking because on the CS there is the "loyal to" and "named by" and I'd rather have something to put there

I'm just asking because on the CS there is the "loyal to" and "named by" and I'd rather have something to put there

Ah...I didn't read the regalia cs =P

If Elowyn Elowyn allows it, you could just put to be determined. Course, if you prefer to have something there, asking is certainly best^^My answer to your question will be if you want, if you read my character and like them, because I literally don't care which a regalia sticks my character's name in to fill in that slot. I'd be honored.

Last edited:
Elowyn Elowyn
I need to clarify because of school wifi being a jerk.
With the Regalia's names, there are their human names (which I assume is before they died?), the name as the weapon/whatever, and also the name when they're simply in their "human Regalia" form like when Yukine goes prancing around with Yato?

Is that right?

Perhaps she was part of the group before she decided to go find a kami? Or yeah, she could have just been passing through. Your choice!

Ooooo if Kokoro would be kind enough to be Yuri’s senpai/onee-san. With her being in a male dominated yakuza group before she died and all, Yuri would definitely respect Kokoro. Then maybe she wants feels like she has to grow stronger and the only way to do that is to be with a kami? What do you think?

Ian Temero Ian Temero I refuse to do anything before noon, regardless of what my regalia says.

Huehue looks like Yuri have some free time to kill.

Ooooo if Kokoro would be kind enough to be Yuri’s senpai/onee-san. With her being in a male dominated yakuza group before she died and all, Yuri would definitely respect Kokoro. Then maybe she wants feels like she has to grow stronger and the only way to do that is to be with a kami? What do you think?

Huehue looks like Yuri have some free time to kill.
You only get free time after your regalia duties have been completed.

You only get free time after your regalia duties have been completed.

3feedef779572a94fe1a21d067ee2dbf.jpg
Yuri will grumble and demand for sweets.

Hm? Am I? I just feeling sorry for the poor dragon that Nagi left at home...and returns every 50 years or so.

It does sound like Kami-sama Hajimemashita hahhaa

Elowyn Elowyn
I need to clarify because of school wifi being a jerk.
With the Regalia's names, there are their human names (which I assume is before they died?), the name as the weapon/whatever, and also the name when they're simply in their "human Regalia" form like when Yukine goes prancing around with Yato?

Is that right?

Yes. Their true (before death) names are irrelevant though because it's a secret a god is NEVER supposed to reveal. If you want to stick closely to lore, the human form name is written in Kun-yoni. The vessel name is the on-yoni translation. In the story, names are important, because spirits can be seriously messed with if an enemy knows their true name (turning them into a phantom and all that), and it's upon risking that name that regalias become blessed regalia. The naming is done by a god to signify the start of a new life as a vessel. Rp-wise, naming their character is the freedom of the rper. Good thing Nagi's not very traditional :closedeyessmile:

Oh my Gosh I'm in love with this idea! Is there still room?
Sure thing, if you post a CD by Friday and post twice minimum every week! ;)

Edit: c s not CD. Please do not post a CD there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back