• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Non-sexual[18+] Looking for fantasy, slow burn romance

akilirose

Where is this? Who am I? What am I doing here?!
I am looking to add one or two more roleplays to my list. I believe I can handle it with my current amount going on.
I am looking for something pretty heavily fantasy. Elves, fae, talking animals, multiple gods, magic, legendary swords...ya know, the whole shabang.
But, if you are up for it...Let's add a twist. Instead of the typical medieval setting, what about pre-kingdoms, pre-countries.

Let's play as nomads, barbarians, warring clans, cave men/creatures. The gods are young...they don't know what they are doing. Legends? You ARE the legends. Magic is still something that is instinct, not something that is studied. Early civilizations of long lived elves have taken root in the World Trees, the copy-cat humans are thinking about settling down, but others thing it is more important to follow their usual ways. Beast-kin are forming mega clans and alliances. The Dwarves have moved from the forests into the ground...they have discovered the wonders of metal and the beauty of gems... Were-wolves had just realized they have another form and Sirens got their first taste of human flesh. Magic is starting to become something more than just a thing...it's a thing that grows and gives strength and nightmares. The gods are starting to be recognized for what they are...and some of them are not sure they like that so much. They still walk the earth, but they are not all-powerful and distant-they are nervous and afraid. Rules are just suggestions and what even are laws?

I am looking for someone who is interested in a long term roleplay. Character sheets are not a requirement. If you like to do them, go for it, pitch your beloved muffin at me. If not, jsut give me a general idea of who and what they are.

I am looking for someone who is literate- mistakes will happen. I expect it, but I do not want to struggle to understand your writings. I ask for 1-5 paragraphs. Whatever you are most comfortable with. You do not have to match me as Imma just write however long I want to.

I want a slow burn romance. Don't just have our characters suddenly fall for each other after knowing each other for 3 days (love at first sight is different, of course, if that's how you wanna play. Be prepared to work for it though.)

You. Must. Be. 18+
I am firm on this. I am absolutely not comfortable doing romance roleplay with minors. This is not romance focused, but there will be romance 'cause I like it. :l
I am cool with any pairing, but I wish to be the 'submissive' or 'chased' character.

My limits are as follows:
1.) Nothing sexual involving children or animals.
2.) No Vore.
3.) No bathroom play.
4.) I'm not into sex scenes. We can do fade to black IF it comes to it.
5.) No hermaphrodites
Limits will be added if I see fit.

I am fine with just about everything else: kink, slavery, abuse, mxm, mxf, fxm, willing to try fxf(never done it before), no turmoil, world building, super fluffy, super dark, somewhere in the middle, angst, feel good,(pretty much, it can get dark, if that's what you want, or be super fluffy cute, just let me know)

We can play here in pms, via discord (I have a server kinda set up for roleplay xD), or even email (but I prefer the first two)

So, if you are interested, go ahead and send me a pm and we can discuss in OOC.
Please do not be upset if I reject you as if this gets a fair amount of attention, I willhave to make a cut off.
Please include a writing sample in your pm, thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back